global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Massage Parlors with Decent Looking chicas  (Read 4970 times)

YungPhilly215

Massage Parlors with Decent Looking chicas
« on: April 16, 2019, 10:57:54 AM »
Are there any Decent Looking Chicas working in Massage Parlor in Sosua that actually know how to give a professional massage?
I make it rain on them hoes

tugboaboat5393

Re: Massage Parlors with Decent Looking chicas
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 03:39:46 PM »
Theres a few places you can get an ok massage,, and HJ,,,700-2000 pesos most are staffed with haitian chicas average looks, if you vibe with them some will offer to come over after work for some exsta fun,,,One of my trips ,smashed a big  Haitain granny,,  beat the breaks of her, big ole tities ,co shower massage, peticure manicure,, yeah !

Indy_500

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 07:02:34 PM »
DR is not a massage parlor place. Most are ugly are just 6-7. Cute and very cute dominican girls can make more money outside of massage parlour if they sell their pussy and with less effort. You may find some gem, but i will not recommend it. Thailand is the best spot i know for massage+sex, columbia is fine too. You can also find a lots of massage parlour in Montreal inside Canada, but life is expensive their and prositution is illegal so if you are inside a massage parlour(the un-legit one) place when the cop get inside you will go to prison.

phil3838

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 06:07:15 PM »
Hi Indy , where in Columbia , for best massages ,  St Andres , or Cartagene ? How are the prices , similar to Sosua, And are they private or salons per say ? TIA ,,, Phil

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 08:34:47 AM »
I dont know if anyone remembers when Santo Domingo Airport first started having massage girls. They were so fine that I wanted to pass out. But they had so many of them that they could not keep them all. The last time I flew to SDQ, they only had average chicas working. My feelings were hurt.

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 12:16:18 PM »
@Yung if you are talking about professional massages only and no extra...out of the 4 shops around there, there are a couple of girls but they are average. If you mean like a 9.or 10 chica that gives professioanal massages there are none in any of the professional shops

Irie mon

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 09:10:09 PM »
How about a decent massage in & blowjob in house?  Not looking to take these below average, average looking chicas back to the crib.  SosĂșa located
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 09:13:02 PM by Irie mon »

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 08:07:07 AM »
Hi Indy , where in Columbia , for best massages ,  St Andres , or Cartagene ? How are the prices , similar to Sosua, And are they private or salons per say ? TIA ,,, Phil

Abejitas in Bogota is pretty good.  The massage is half ass but the chicks are hot.  Last time I was there I had a 4 hands massage,  Excellent threesome. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal