global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Massage Parlor Across From Terra Linda  (Read 26770 times)

seanSLO

Re: Massage Parlor Across From Terra Linda
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 01:21:19 PM »
@ PoonyD       Please do not poke the bear and get Steel going.

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 01:25:34 PM »
steelsavior.. you really the granny hunter aren't you.

haha.. are you at least up there in age also or you like 30s or under with that next level fetish

Yes i am a granny hunter, i need my own god damn show on The History Channel!  I'm only 40ish cuz, oldest dry cunt i've ever f--ked was 72.  and i was about 35 at the time!
bwwaahahahaha
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

seanSLO

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 02:31:47 PM »
@ Steel     In the words of Kipling, " You are a better man than I ,Steelsaviour". Oldest I have ever hit was 45 when I was 25. I had just got back from Desert Storm and she had pictures of her 2 sons still there on her wall. I hope you had plenty of lube for the 72 yo?

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 02:54:46 AM »
@ Steel     In the words of Kipling, " You are a better man than I ,Steelsaviour". Oldest I have ever hit was 45 when I was 25. I had just got back from Desert Storm and she had pictures of her 2 sons still there on her wall. I hope you had plenty of lube for the 72 yo?

Nope, just used good ole fashion spit.  Plus i like a dry cunt sometimes, makes for more friction.  That isnt even the biggest age difference.  If f--ked a 58 yeah old South Carolina granny who lived in a smelly trailer when i was 18!
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 01:33:13 AM »
For sure, Older ones just as good. Last trip hit ole granny again,  Peticure manicure included, at mi hotel Yeah !

MEMPHIS_RAINES

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2017, 03:30:10 AM »
For sure, Older ones just as good. Last trip hit ole granny again,  Peticure manicure included, at mi hotel Yeah !

Tug, which granny was it? Was it a Dominican one or Haitian one?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2017, 06:11:20 PM »
Anna the 45 yr old Haitian lady

PITY2K6

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2017, 12:02:06 PM »
@tugboaboat5393 - Are you referring to Anna that has a daughter around 3 years old that's always in the salon with her?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2017, 06:57:48 PM »
no shes the Hatian lady short,,  there was an other women that's 30 ys Angelina that's not bad too

phuckfin

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
i had a good massage near the restaurant Baileys, was good and she wanted to jerk me off, i asked for head and she said not there because she was at work. Offered to come to the crib and do whatever, she was cute as f--k, Haitian with a nice ass flat stomach and perky tits...there just wasn't enough time to get to her my leche was accounted for

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2021, 10:35:45 AM »
Anyone been here lately? The chicas will pester you when you go by there for a haircut or just walking by...but I've yet to go in for the massage.  I see crazy Jennifer sitting out there sometimes and that is enough for me to keep my distance! Hahaha

Do they have any skilled workers inside???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal