global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Massage Parlor locations as of 7.2015?  (Read 14779 times)

Tt_er

Massage Parlor locations as of 7.2015?
« on: July 24, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »
Can anyone give a run down of ones they know are open, what they offer & cost? I'm most interested in a deep massage without the happy ending. Lol Although any places offer the massage & BJ?

Indy_500

Re: Massage Parlor locations as of 7.2015?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:13:56 PM »
Can anyone give a run down of ones they know are open, what they offer & cost? I'm most interested in a deep massage without the happy ending. Lol Although any places offer the massage & BJ?

ask them.

Tt_er

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 05:14:26 PM »

ask them.

10-4

Anyone else?

Tt_er

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »
M&M is open and offers a therapeutic massage, price is generally RD900, without a wank.
It is Orange Plaza behind Banco Pop.

Thx dude

Tt_er

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 09:13:20 PM »
Make a right just before City Lights, just past the old Shark Bar, go in plaza, up the stairs, make a right, it says massage.
Therapeutic only place.

Got it! I checked the maps section but didnt see VH listed? I'm curious on proximity these places from where I'm staying.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:14:52 PM by Tt_er »

Cigar56

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 09:13:55 PM »
Exit the lobby of Hotel Casa Cayena to the street. Turn right and walk a few hundred yards. There's a massage and manicure place on the left. Older lady runs it and she has some foxy assistants. The older chica will do everything short of intercourse, and my guess is the younger chicas are definitely going al the way.

I took the older chica just for the experience. She said she was 47, but I pegged her at closer to 57. If you're in your 20s or 30s, she probably won't work for you. For me she was great. Full nude massage, BBBJ, cum on her tits and stomach, posing spread wide open for masturbation -- the works.

She kept telling me in broken English that she couldn't go any further than that. f--k that. The experience was so good that I left town telling myself that I'm gonna get some of that pussy when I come back.

I repeat that she's probably not the one for you if you're a young cat. She's average in looks and older. But boy, does she put in work. The only thing she said no to was dick in vagina. For me she was a nice change up from the 20-somethings.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:21:08 PM by Cigar »

Tt_er

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 09:17:26 PM »
Exit the lobby of Hotel Casa Cayena to the street. Turn right and walk a few hundred yards. There's a massage and manicure place on the left. Older lady runs it and she has some foxy assistants. The older chica will do everything short of intercourse, and my guess is the younger chicas will do as well.

I took the older chica just for the experience. She said she was 47, but I pegged her at closer to 57. If you're in your 20s or 30s, she probably won't work for you. For me she was great. Full nude massage, BBBJ, cum on her tits and stomach -- the works.

She kept telling me in broken English that she couldn't go any further than that. f--k that. The experience was so good that I left town telling myself, that I'm gonna get some of that pussy when I come back.

I repeat that she's probably not the one for you if you're a young cat. She's average in looks and older. But boy, does she put in work. For me she was a nice change up from the 20-somethings.

Very nice! You know the prices? Early 30's but mainly just want the therapeutic side but whatever happens ya know how it is. Lol

Cigar56

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 09:28:05 PM »
I'm struggling to remember the prices even though it was only a couple months ago. I went their originally for a pedicure and manicure, and it was completely G-rated until she finished with that more than an hour later.

I'd say if you just want a G-rated massage you'll probably pay 800-900 pesos. I wound up spending about 1,400 with all the extras.

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 11:56:48 PM »
Yeah, i know a bunch will do the happy ending,,but i wouldnt mine getting a good cheap deep tissue massage while im there,,,in the states u pay a fortune for an 1 hr massage.....

the chicas always say they will give u a massage when they get to your room but i havent had one that ever gave me one...lol

Tt_er

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 12:45:14 PM »
the chicas always say they will give u a massage when they get to your room but i havent had one that ever gave me one...lol

Haha true I have found the same in CR as well.

mr_yayo

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 08:12:59 PM »
I'll be there in a couple days and I like a good, legit, hot oil deep tissue massage.
Good to know there are actual masseuses there.

@Cigar- That other happy ending spot you mentioned, is that the one next to the laundry place, which the chicas sitting out front?

Cigar56

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 05:53:54 AM »
@mr_yayo,

Sorry I missed this. I didn't notice the laundry place, but it could have been there. And yes, there were chicas sitting out front.

caramello777

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
M&M Massage...it is located in the Orange (telephone) complex which is left of Baileys and Banco Popular ATM.

Hours 9a-6p Mon-Sat.  10a-4p on Sun.

Very good shiatsu massage.  Very good deep tissue as well.

Ask for Zuni

1 hour is 900 pesos.
They do 1.5 and 2-hour massages also.  2-hour is 1500.

Flo

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2015, 10:45:37 PM »
M&M Massage...it is located in the Orange (telephone) complex which is left of Baileys and Banco Popular ATM.

Hours 9a-6p Mon-Sat.  10a-4p on Sun.

Very good shiatsu massage.  Very good deep tissue as well.

Ask for Zuni

1 hour is 900 pesos.
They do 1.5 and 2-hour massages also.  2-hour is 1500.

Which one is Zuni?

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2015, 11:37:05 PM »
Exit the lobby of Hotel Casa Cayena to the street. Turn right and walk a few hundred yards. There's a massage and manicure place on the left. Older lady runs it and she has some foxy assistants. The older chica will do everything short of intercourse, and my guess is the younger chicas are definitely going al the way.

I took the older chica just for the experience. She said she was 47, but I pegged her at closer to 57. If you're in your 20s or 30s, she probably won't work for you. For me she was great. Full nude massage, BBBJ, cum on her tits and stomach, posing spread wide open for masturbation -- the works.

She kept telling me in broken English that she couldn't go any further than that. f--k that. The experience was so good that I left town telling myself that I'm gonna get some of that pussy when I come back.

I repeat that she's probably not the one for you if you're a young cat. She's average in looks and older. But boy, does she put in work. The only thing she said no to was dick in vagina. For me she was a nice change up from the 20-somethings.

Damn i didn't know that old broad gets down like that.  She also runs the shop down by Sosua By the Sea.  If i would have known all that i would have taken her for sure.  I talked with her and her girls for a good hour one night as i was waiting for a buddy.  I wonder if she'll take cum in the mouth and maybe swallow??
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal