global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Regular massage  (Read 18569 times)

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Regular massage
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2019, 08:54:52 PM »
10 years ago Kika and the owner of M&M did massages, but now their staff do all the massages. I have not been back to Kika in years. Now I go to the place further down the street. It's by the fruit stand. All the women there are good with massage.

You can be butt naked, but the massage is still professional. Its better to take the boxers off or they will give you a wedgie.

700 pesos.

atlgator

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 04:05:25 PM »
Kika is still doing massages at her place..two other women are working there also..

Bravo1818

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2019, 01:16:37 AM »
10 years ago Kika and the owner of M&M did massages, but now their staff do all the massages. I have not been back to Kika in years. Now I go to the place further down the street. It's by the fruit stand. All the women there are good with massage.

You can be butt naked, but the massage is still professional. Its better to take the boxers off or they will give you a wedgie.

700 pesos.

Thats where giant tittied  Karina works at, next to the fruit stand.   Her massages are excellent.

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2019, 03:00:11 AM »
At home I go to massage therapy once a mouth, so I NEED IT, the best I have Judy, her place is across the road from the Sea Breeze Hotel on Calle Martinez. Bailey's is on Martinez. If you are coming from the New Garden , turn right at  Martinez, 3-4 doors down.I ONLY SEE JUDY. 800 pesos, THE BEST.

Dont know if this is the same place,  but in that same location there is "Prima Salon" got a professional massage there for 600 pesos ($12) for a hour,,,, that will be one of my new go to spots for massages... almost criminal if you dont get a massage a couple times when you there...when they cost $50 to $100 in the states for a massage.

Simptard

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 03:04:03 PM »
I hit up Belkis. $30 USD for 90 minutes, but you have to keep your underwear on during the massage. I passed. I told her I wasn’t looking for a happy ending, but didn’t want to wear underwear. So, she’s a no-go at this station, for me. Just an FYI for you guys.

sosuajefe

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2019, 06:49:46 AM »
When I go for a massage in Sosua I always go for a professional one, don’t see the point in being in a tiny massage room trying to get full service when more attractive chicas can be found on the street and smashed in the comfort of your room. That being said I do flirt around. Both places I have gone allowed me to get fully naked. Kinda hard not to get hard with a pill in your system having some chica massaging your inner thighs and at times grazing your balls lol Last massage I got I asked the young chica to massage behind my balls (perineum) and it was amazing. I guess some guys might be frustrated being hard for an hour without release but to me it just gets me more in the mood to go hunting for a baddie.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2019, 08:28:12 AM »
I hit up Belkis. $30 USD for 90 minutes, but you have to keep your underwear on during the massage. I passed. I told her I wasn’t looking for a happy ending, but didn’t want to wear underwear. So, she’s a no-go at this station, for me. Just an FYI for you guys.

It was not always like that if this is the same Belkis from years ago.

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2020, 04:34:15 PM »
Kika is still doing massages at her place..two other women are working there also..

I guess she was just pushing me off to her staff to help them get some pesos. I should have just asked for her. I might go back but Karina and crew do a good job.

hung lo mein

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2020, 06:29:53 PM »

I guess she was just pushing me off to her staff to help them get some pesos. I should have just asked for her. I might go back but Karina and crew do a good job.

@Crave this "Fruit Stand" you guys speak of.. Would it happen to be the one across the street from Anton Reef Hotel? Or is there another one?
Such Is Life! 🤷🏿‍♂️

Crave

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2020, 07:26:14 PM »

@Crave this "Fruit Stand" you guys speak of.. Would it happen to be the one across the street from Anton Reef Hotel? Or is there another one?

Yes. Sometimes the ladies sit on chairs on the sidewalk. There is a small hotel in front of Anton. I believe the name is Residencial Maya. The massage place is in the little walkway entrance of the hotel.

hung lo mein

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2020, 10:28:04 PM »

Yes. Sometimes the ladies sit on chairs on the sidewalk. There is a small hotel in front of Anton. I believe the name is Residencial Maya. The massage place is in the little walkway entrance of the hotel.

Come to think of it I have seen women sitting out there before. I thought they lived there lol. Thanks for the info. Definitely gonna check out this Karina lady asap
Such Is Life! 🤷🏿‍♂️

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2021, 12:12:30 PM »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal