global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: "American Airlines cancels hundreds of flights...."  (Read 1685 times)

hung lo mein

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 05:45:44 PM by hung lo mein »
Such Is Life! 🤷🏿‍♂️

jd66

Re: "American Airlines cancels hundreds of flights...."
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 02:19:52 AM »
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/american-airlines-cancels-hundreds-flights-amid-staffing-maintenance/story?id=78388482

Friendly bet. Guess which route will not be touched? MIA to POP and vice versa.

Guess you haven't done a flight search lately.
Appears they already reduced that route to Saturday only from August 17 through October 7.

Could change but for now only 1 flight a week for that route

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 04:31:42 AM »
Jet black still full schedule   No offense brothers !

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 09:31:30 AM »
Nah, I didn't check. Reading the article it said something about making changes that impact the least amount of passengers. That flight seemed to be mostly full both ways from what I understand. Either way, it was pure speculation for me which is why I didn't put any money on it.

jd66

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 09:45:56 AM »
Nah, I didn't check. Reading the article it said something about making changes that impact the least amount of passengers. That flight seemed to be mostly full both ways from what I understand. Either way, it was pure speculation for me which is why I didn't put any money on it.

Not during the summer months
Lucky if that flight is 25% full many days during the summer especially during the week.

I have been on those flights in July and August pre covid and there were often less than 50 people on the flight

This year could be different with coming out of the pandemic but Sosua is typically very slow during the summer months so not all that surprised they are not flying it much but would expect more than 1 day a week.  Pretty much limits the ww crowd to jet blue during that point.   But regardless it's likely to cut the number dudes in town this summer drastically.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 04:04:12 AM »
Fore sure  Add in the double the price air fares less options, dudes be saying f--k it,wait to see if prices drop and back to a full schedules

j.smooth9

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 05:53:30 AM »
Wonder if the chicas prices will go down with less people going
You'll find me on pedro cilasante

MrNavigator

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 07:09:30 AM »

Lucky if that flight is 25% full many days during the summer especially during the week.

I have been on those flights in July and August pre covid and there were often less than 50 people on the flight

This year could be different with coming out of the pandemic but Sosua is typically very slow during the summer months so not all that surprised they are not flying it much but would expect more than 1 day a week.  Pretty much limits the ww crowd to jet blue during that point.   But regardless it's likely to cut the number dudes in town this summer drastically.

I was just on that flight 3 weeks ago and I can assure you there wasn't an empty seat on that big ass plane both coming and going! If anyone has even been looking at flights for the next few months they would know that route has been getting full quickly and the price going thru the roof.

Hell they even offered me $375 to NOT take the flight and to fly the next day.

jd66

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 09:48:26 AM »

I was just on that flight 3 weeks ago and I can assure you there wasn't an empty seat on that big ass plane both coming and going! If anyone has even been looking at flights for the next few months they would know that route has been getting full quickly and the price going thru the roof.

Hell they even offered me $375 to NOT take the flight and to fly the next day.

Wow clearly you didn't bother to read what I posted or your not able to comprehend it.

RealNicca

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2021, 08:07:04 AM »
Yea I had a Puerto Plata flight cancelled for late August. So this is definitely happening. United did the same too. It’s usually the shorter flights that are being cut.

S864

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2021, 06:05:52 PM »
I am flying out of Newark last week of September
Hopefully nothing changes
 Direct flight to POP

boogyfan

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2021, 06:18:10 PM »
If you booked a flight on AA several months ago from POP routed through MIA, make sure to double check. Likely your flight has been canceled and you have been routed from Santiago to MIA. Do yourself a favor and double check. I found out when by happenstance. 

WT3

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2021, 09:48:50 PM »
Yea this sucks had my flight out of POP cancel and instead have to fly out of STI so it has been inconvenient.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal