global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 205663 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #2175 on: June 02, 2024, 04:39:03 PM »
Monday May 27th, 2024

The main roster of chicas may have still been home with family etc.   Mainly the skeleton crew of chicas were in town to service the community.   It was kinda cloudy much of the day.   We had some brief showers, and then cleared up.   Made it a little cooler. 

Dozens of new guys are showing up to Sosua.   Young and older ( over 65 ).  I met two guys this week.   Both needed divine intervention.   

A lot of guys come to Sosua with almost no information about how to operate in any capacity.   One guy I met, he was supposed to come with another guy.   That guy supposedly backed out.   New guy comes anyway. 

He gets to POP, and he didnt know about the e ticket, nor how to fill it out.   He doesnt know how to use a cell phone other than to make regular calls or regular texts.  Anything else about cell phone technology is a complete mystery.   And he neglected to take the time to try to learn how to use a cell phone for a number of years.   

He gets some Dominican at POP to help him complete the E ticket form on his phone, before he can come through immigration.   In baggage claim one of the hustlers senses that he has a pigeon on deck.   So he helps him get his baggage, and takes him outside to get a taxi to bring him to Sosua.   New guy pays the taxi $45.    I tell him, the fare is only $25, and they have a fixed rate chart outside. 

He claims he was so nervous about everything, at that point he didnt care.  All he wanted to do is get out of there.  I asked him why didnt he get travel information before coming to the DR?   Ok so I asked him,  since you will be leaving in a few days, have you worked out how you are going to get back to the airport?   He says no.

Im like, am I in the Twilight Zone?   Why is it so many people who are technologically challenged not doing enough research and homework, and studying before making moves like this?   My 1st trip to Tanzania.   I researched and got all of the info I needed for every step in order to exchange money, get a local sim card, and phone service, get an M Pesa account.     I believe in getting details straight, and being prepared.   I dont do things without due diligence.

By the time I got to Tanzania, everything I had studied online or through verbal instruction I applied, and it worked out for me. 
But I never travel somewhere and not get specific information,  that I know I would need.  Even if a wing man had bailed out.  I still know I need to learn certain information before I
get to my destination.   

Gentleman didnt know anything about Whatsapp or Google Translate.  Has no clue how to use a phone, so you know he wont know how to use those apps.   The best he can do, is pick up the chicks off of the street or standing around near his hotel.   Has absolutely no Spanish skills.    And does not know any precautions to take while being in Sosua.

He was lucky the day we met.  My buddy and I, I mean.   Weve been working with him ever since.  But like I said he needs divine intervention.    He still doesnt know enough to operate without putting a target on his back. 

In fact this gentleman hooked up with another new guy before I met him.   They both went to Kings, and found themselves paying for food and drinks to a couple of barracudas, they didnt even hire.   Then the two chicks sees him again , but this time with me.   They came around him looking to get him to do the same thing he did the other night.   Free food and drink, for doing nothing.    The only reason I think he didnt do it this time, is because he was sitting with me.   

What disappoints me about this whole thing is this.   There is a whole new crowd of men coming to Sosua who are in the exact same boat as this gentleman.   Overpaying for almost everything, getting shit stolen from them, getting dogged by the exchange guys.    I cant keep up with the amount of things new guys do that goes totally against being safe and smart.   

At least if you dont know something, go get the information 1st before coming down here.   Dont wear out the I DONT KNOW or I DIDNT KNOW excuse.   Ive been seeing a lot of lazy men when it comes to taking the initiative to learn something.   I also know that some men basically only have a ground level of education.   Reading may be a challenge for these men.    I want to help some cats.  But damn, at least try to learn what you need to know.

outside of everything you said this sticks out to me, this man has no Spanish language skills and also didn't have the way to translate or communicate with the women on his phone.... what was his plan exactly? That's just crazy!
HAHAHAH. I just got off the "THE WAYBACK MACHINE" . Took me back to my first trip to Sosua 2012. no phone, no Spanish. the hotel did arrange pick-up though.Back then you could get away with it.
Muranos post rings true, for guys coming down green as Green Apples, steping into a chica and hustelers war zone,, These chicas can spot a newbie in a nano second,, these type of guys feed the machine, meaning thievieng scaming over charging cjicas and hustlers,,,Also even i studied the balls off Cuba daves CDs and you tube vides did the best research at that time in 2013, Even as a sesosend monger in the states it was an eye openers or baptizim by fire head first into to the wild west town like Sosua,,,,   

stinqu

« Reply #2176 on: June 03, 2024, 05:30:00 PM »
You said it Tug, like the WILD WEST for me too. Just ended a 5yr. live in relation ship and came across Cuba Dave videos in 2011. Six months later I was on a plane, JAJAJAJ.January 2012, Casa Cayena Hotel for 2wks. breakfast and dinner included. I will admit I was out of my depth, never mongered before. Walked around town for my first 2 days just looking,lol, until I met 2 navy guys at my hotel in on weekend on leave . Drank some beers together and they showed me how to move. These guys had no reason to take pity on an old white guy 30yrs older than them, they just did, that's the way it was back then,I will never forget their kindness and always try to pass it on.

murano2010

« Reply #2177 on: June 05, 2024, 04:20:24 PM »
Wednesday June 5, 2024

Two days ago, someone exchanged USD at the cambio at Plaza Colonial ( next door to Banco Popular ).   The rate was 59.10 to 1 USD.   

Today, I went to Caribe Express by Super Pola, the exchange rate was 58.75 to 1 USD.

Mid last month I recall the rate was 57.40.    So the rate is good, especially for those exchanging over 1000 dollars.

My source in the Philippines told me the their USD to peso rate has gone up.    Now it's 58.71 to 1 USD.     When I left the Philippines in February 2024 the rate was 55.60 to 56.10

Technically, my rent in the PH just dropped down to $340 a month.   Since I pay rent in pesos.
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #2178 on: June 05, 2024, 06:15:56 PM »
Tuesday June 4, 2024

Was posted up at Tiki Wiki inside on a stool looking out.   A Haitian chica sat in one of their chairs on the sidewalk.   She was about 5'7", with an oddball shape, and not that attractive to me.   But for some reason, she decided to try to get my attention.  I tried to be polite, by just acknowledging her.

Next thing I know the chick gets up from where she was sitting, and comes inside to sit next to me.    I try to be minimally sociable, although I have no interest in this chick whatsoever.   She whips out her phone to show me, her kids, a video of her dancing, and a shot of her pussy.   

It was hard just being sociable, because she speaks mostly Creole, and her Spanish kinda sucks.   After a few minutes of texting back and forth,  she sort of snapped.  Got irritated.  One, because she couldnt understand what I was saying.   And two, even when I tried to translate into Creole, she wasnt getting it.  Google Translate often murders translations from English to Creole.   

I started to really see that there was something wrong with this chick mentally.  Moreso than her just being a little too forward.  I didnt want to seem rude to her.  But I just was not interested.  I decided I had been with my buddies long enough anyway, so I called it a night and bounced.   

Then she went to sit next my buddy, to bother him.   According to him, he politely declined wanting a chica.  He ended up leaving shortly after I did.   This chick followed him from Tiki Wiki all the way down near Fat Jesses's calling at him to see if he wanted her.   

I can see a guy making a mistake of hiring that chick, and end up having major problems with her.   

This is another example,  that there is something wrong with some of these women.  Mongers are not responsible for those women being the way they are.  Nor are mongers responsible for those type of women showing up in Sosua.   Women of all types come to Sosua to earn money.  Same as all types of males come to Sosua to earn money.

Nobody blames mongers for local male riff raff coming to Sosua.   But they dont have a problem blaming mongers for why female riff raff come to Sosua.  Make that make sense!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2024, 06:21:34 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2179 on: June 05, 2024, 06:25:58 PM »
Tuesday June 4, 2024

Was posted up at Tiki Wiki inside on a stool looking out.   A Haitian chica sat in one of their chairs on the sidewalk.   She was about 5'7", with an oddball shape, and not that attractive to me.   But for some reason, she decided to try to get my attention.  I tried to be polite, by just acknowledging her.

Next thing I know the chick gets up from where she was sitting, and comes inside to sit next to me.    I try to be minimally sociable, although I have no interest in this chick whatsoever.   She whips out her phone to show me, her kids, a video of her dancing, and a shot of her pussy.   

It was hard just being sociable, because she speaks mostly Creole, and her Spanish kinda sucks.   After a few minutes of texting back and forth,  she sort of snapped.  Got irritated.  One, because she couldnt understand what I was saying.   And two, even when I tried to translate into Creole, she wasnt getting it.  Google Translate often murders translations from English to Creole.   

I started to really see that there was something wrong with this chick mentally.  Moreso than her just being a little too forward.  I didnt want to seem rude to her.  But I just was not interested.  I decided I had been with my buddies long enough anyway, so I called it a night and bounced.   

Then she went to sit next my buddy, to bother him.   According to him, he politely declined wanting a chica.  He ended up leaving shortly after I did.   This chick followed him from Tiki Wiki all the way down near Fat Jesses's calling at him to see if he wanted her.   

I can see a guy making a mistake of hiring that chick, and end up having major problems with her.   

This is another example,  that there is something is wrong with some of these women.  Mongers are not responsible for those women being that way.  Nor are mongers responsible for those type of women showing up in Sosua.
Yes Sir ,Wackadoodel chicas,one has to be careful,, too pushy desperete, could be drugs mental illness,, some of these chica not running on all cylinders,,,, most of these chicas may have addictions, booze drugs, even shopping addictions,, you never know,, dont go too deep  meaning dont get involed in there personal lives,, they may be great in the sack but a train wreck other wise !!

Bucwild

« Reply #2180 on: June 05, 2024, 07:02:40 PM »
Who got her number

Ted68

« Reply #2181 on: June 05, 2024, 09:53:12 PM »
Tuesday June 4, 2024

This is another example,  that there is something is wrong with some of these women.  Mongers are not responsible for those women being that way.  Nor are mongers responsible for those type of women showing up in Sosua.
Yes Sir ,Wackadoodel chicas,one has to be careful,, too pushy desperete, could be drugs mental illness,, some of these chica not running on all cylinders,,,, most of these chicas may have addictions, booze drugs, even shopping addictions,, you never know,, dont go too deep  meaning dont get involed in there personal lives,, they may be great in the sack but a train wreck other wise !!
Exactly..I never ever get with a chick that is overly eager or aggressive like that. Definitely don't want them in my spot, let alone where I'm staying.

Henny White

« Reply #2182 on: June 06, 2024, 12:52:01 PM »
"She whips out her phone to show me, her kids, a video of her dancing, and a shot of her pussy."

🤣🤣🤣 I love the chica mindset lol

murano2010

« Reply #2183 on: June 06, 2024, 04:42:09 PM »
"She whips out her phone to show me, her kids, a video of her dancing, and a shot of her pussy."

🤣🤣🤣 I love the chica mindset lol
When you think about it.   She offered me three forms of bait to entice me with.   Showed me that she has kids to take care of.    Showed me a sexy dance video, and if that didnt work.......go straight for an in your face shot of her juice box.   Not one of those items worked.   

murano2010

« Reply #2184 on: June 07, 2024, 09:11:04 AM »
Last night the chick I call Blondie wanted to come over again to spend the night.   I told her I had no dinero.  Not today.   She comes back asking me how much is possible for me to give her?   I gave no answer.  Because I already gave her my answer.   Which was no dinero.

She comes back again, asking if it's possible to give her 2500 or 3000, no problem. ( her messages were in Spanish ).

Sounds like a good deal, right?  It may have looked that way.   On her end she probably had tended to all of her clients in Sosua for the past few days, and decided she was going to use my place to sleep it off, and also get paid.    I wasnt about to let that happen.

Now if I wanted to, I could have countered and told her, she is free to enjoy my accommodations if she supplies some gratis servicing.   But I didnt care for any of her company last night.   I did not feel any need to repeat myself to her, that I did not have any money to pay her.   

By not going for her offer, that sends a message, that getting with her is not important to me.   Or at the very least, that I have other options in play.   TBH, if she wasnt always on her phone, I might let the chick stay, and be willing to pay her something.   But I know what to expect when you give an inch to some of these chicks.   Them muggs should be paying to stay over,  not men paying them to stay over because they dont want to pay for a room somewhere. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 09:16:27 AM by murano2010 »

Warrior118

« Reply #2185 on: June 08, 2024, 11:19:06 PM »
Last night the chick I call Blondie wanted to come over again to spend the night.   I told her I had no dinero.  Not today.   She comes back asking me how much is possible for me to give her?   I gave no answer.  Because I already gave her my answer.   Which was no dinero.

She comes back again, asking if it's possible to give her 2500 or 3000, no problem. ( her messages were in Spanish ).

Sounds like a good deal, right?  It may have looked that way.   On her end she probably had tended to all of her clients in Sosua for the past few days, and decided she was going to use my place to sleep it off, and also get paid.    I wasnt about to let that happen.

Now if I wanted to, I could have countered and told her, she is free to enjoy my accommodations if she supplies some gratis servicing.   But I didnt care for any of her company last night.   I did not feel any need to repeat myself to her, that I did not have any money to pay her.   

By not going for her offer, that sends a message, that getting with her is not important to me.   Or at the very least, that I have other options in play.   TBH, if she wasnt always on her phone, I might let the chick stay, and be willing to pay her something.   But I know what to expect when you give an inch to some of these chicks.   Them muggs should be paying to stay over,  not men paying them to stay over because they dont want to pay for a room somewhere.

That a fact.. you made the right move. That call dick discipline 👌🏾

stinqu

« Reply #2186 on: June 10, 2024, 12:46:56 PM »

That a fact.. you made the right move. That call dick discipline 👌🏾
Discipline for sure! A chica begging you, on a Thursday night to come over for cheap means she's burnt out and looking for a nice place to crash.

Ted68

« Reply #2187 on: June 10, 2024, 10:43:54 PM »

Excellent call 👏🏾

murano2010

« Reply #2188 on: June 11, 2024, 05:37:56 PM »

Excellent call 👏🏾
At least over the years, Ive made more good calls, than the bad ones I had to learn from.     

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal