global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pesos for Overnight  (Read 3976 times)

TravelYoda

Re: Pesos for Overnight
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2024, 09:56:15 AM »
Been there bro, time to bench her. It seems to me (tell me if I'm wrong) that some chicas put in their best effort to start so they can get you hook on their PUSSY, if they can't get you to fall in love with them, that's it, shows over!!!! That's why its best to have a few regulars that know the score and still put in the work.

100% true. Its a job through and through for them. First 30 days, showing up on time, ironing the clothes, and going the extra mile. After probation, you get whatever version they feel like giving you with 40% effort.

stinqu

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2024, 09:08:59 PM »
Yah too funny,probation is over, I can do what I want!!! WRONG BITCH!! YOU GONE....

Fuci76

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2024, 02:37:59 PM »
What is going rate for an overnight with a hot seniorita?

5000 give or take.

Ones in high demand will ask for more...

Ones in NOT so high demand will likely STILL ask for more...but will settle for less once you call their bluff.

Either way, determine what your absolute bottom line price is, and don't veer from it.  If you decide 5000 is gonna be your absolute highest you'll pay for an overnight, stick with it.

The key is to have enough options to where one girl won't stop the party.  If you see a chick you like, and she declines, just politely move on to the next....[yes, "moving on to the next" is difficult and damn near impossible for a lot of dudes...but it's necessary].

500 for overnight - How much are you paying for ST chicks? I was there a year ago, many wanted 5000 but I was paying around 4000. (You can see my story in more detail on prices in the stories section if you are interested)
Chicas for daytime I got down to 2500. I was once walking around away from the bars and I was propositioned by a chica that wanted to go with me right now for 2000, it may have even been 1500 actually I can't properly remember. I tried to take her number so I could keep my options open, but she said no to that. Or she had no phone - she told me where she worked so I could get her another night. I never did take her up on the offer.

I'm guessing that with all the inflation, that prices have risen this year>?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 02:40:38 PM by Fuci76 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2024, 08:59:45 AM »

5000 give or take.

Ones in NOT so high demand will likely STILL ask for more...but will settle for less once you call their bluff.

Either way, determine what your absolute bottom line price is, and don't veer from it.  If you decide 5000 is gonna be your absolute highest you'll pay for an overnight, stick with it.

The key is to have enough options to where one girl won't stop the party.  If you see a chick you like, and she declines, just politely move on to the next....[yes, "moving on to the next" is difficult and damn near impossible for a lot of dudes...but it's necessary].

500 for overnight - How much are you paying for ST chicks? I was there a year ago, many wanted 5000 but I was paying around 4000. (You can see my story in more detail on prices in the stories section if you are interested)
Chicas for daytime I got down to 2500. I was once walking around away from the bars and I was propositioned by a chica that wanted to go with me right now for 2000, it may have even been 1500 actually I can't properly remember. I tried to take her number so I could keep my options open, but she said no to that. Or she had no phone - she told me where she worked so I could get her another night. I never did take her up on the offer.

ST?  3000 (give or take).

I've never gone over 4000 for a short time stay.

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2024, 03:55:33 PM »
What we pay often times is based on "want". If she ticks all your boxes. I've low balled a chica because she didn't tick enough boxes and she said yes, and turned out to be a star in bed. I know we have all heard this before, but it's true a 5, plane Jane can be great! No dooo, no make-up and nails, straight from the compo, give her a good meal, hot shower and a tooth brush. The biggest thing with chicas is to find their bottom price first. Then they have a hard time moving from that price point. After 10 yrs. with one chica, the price never change, just the time did.TLN turned into 3 hours.

justin_credible

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2024, 10:41:20 PM »
What we pay often times is based on "want". If she ticks all your boxes. I've low balled a chica because she didn't tick enough boxes and she said yes, and turned out to be a star in bed. I know we have all heard this before, but it's true a 5, plane Jane can be great! No dooo, no make-up and nails, straight from the compo, give her a good meal, hot shower and a tooth brush. The biggest thing with chicas is to find their bottom price first. Then they have a hard time moving from that price point. After 10 yrs. with one chica, the price never change, just the time did.TLN turned into 3 hours.

As always awesome advice here. My best performing chickas were ones I wasn't very excited initially  but they blew me away (pun intended) with performance. Lock in 3000 pesos so she doesn't feel cheeped out, and just keep building the relationship. This is how a solid roster is built. It's amazing what a few small favors like food, beer, snacks will and most importantly good hygiene will do.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2024, 03:37:07 PM »

As always awesome advice here. My best performing chickas were ones I wasn't very excited initially  but they blew me away (pun intended) with performance. Lock in 3000 pesos so she doesn't feel cheeped out, and just keep building the relationship. This is how a solid roster is built. It's amazing what a few small favors like food, beer, snacks will and most importantly good hygiene will do.

Be careful about building too large of a roster. The thing about having regulars is that they expect you to f--k them every now and then. With a big crew that can quickly get to be a bit overwhelming. 😅

justin_credible

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2024, 10:24:23 PM »

Be careful about building too large of a roster. The thing about having regulars is that they expect you to f--k them every now and then. With a big crew that can quickly get to be a bit overwhelming. 😅

Hahaha. I see you've had to make some "cuts" at that tough period after training camp. Good call on that!

stinqu

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2024, 03:38:17 PM »
Jazzy, your spot on, had to cut mine in 1/2 when I hit 64-65 or so.Now just a few and the odd stray to fill out my month stay. At 68, even with the blue pills, I need time to recover after a couple of days with a chica 40yrs younger than me. JAJAJAJA.

Warrior118

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2024, 11:27:06 PM »

5000 give or take.

ST?  3000 (give or take).

I've never gone over 4000 for a short time stay.

Spoken like true vet.. i never paid chica 4,000 pesos for short stay ( 60 to 90 mins) . Overnight is 5-6,000 pesos (11pm- 8am) definitely 3 rounds. Brothers still do realize we control the market YET..

stinqu

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2024, 03:55:20 PM »
For me I like to stick to 2500 for 5-6's ST, 7'S 3000. I do dip down into the 4-5 range when I find a cute young, chubbie f**k bunny that will go all night for 5k, when I'm up for it.

Warrior118

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2024, 01:29:53 PM »
For me I like to stick to 2500 for 5-6's ST, 7'S 3000. I do dip down into the 4-5 range when I find a cute young, chubbie f**k bunny that will go all night for 5k, when I'm up for it.

Spoken like true vet.. 2000- 3000 pesos is most I'm gave for hour. I don't get how guys just don't take OUR advice from us while utilizing information given. These will take what you give them or let them walk. You'll be surprised how fast they want those pesos. I'm say it again their idiots doing it.  STOP PAYING THESE CHICKS IN AMERICAN MONEY. YOUR ONLY CHEATING YOURSELF.

slimrock17

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2024, 04:49:51 PM »
Definitely pass on the overnight thing. These chicas are tired af. You gotta feed/entertain and she will drink all your shit. Then she'll get a random call saying she gotta go because of some emergency (bs). And she'll want all her overnight money before she leaves! Solution.. call her in the Daytime.. cheaper price and you get a better time. But that's just my experience.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2024, 12:19:11 AM »
Definitely pass on the overnight thing. These chicas are tired af. You gotta feed/entertain and she will drink all your shit. Then she'll get a random call saying she gotta go because of some emergency (bs). And she'll want all her overnight money before she leaves! Solution.. call her in the Daytime.. cheaper price and you get a better time. But that's just my experience.

All you have to do is completely lay out terms of payment [in writing]  beforehand.

Agree on an overnight fee...but also agree that it involves staying the entire night.  And let her know that if she can't stay the entire night, then she'll only get "[X]" amount.

If she can't/won't agree to those terms, that should be your cue to not go thru with it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2024, 05:49:10 AM »
All great points Sirs, if your a sport smashing dude, meaning only short time and banging as many chicas depending on stamina  and boner pill dosage, your reallly not gonna be doing Lt or over nights,,,,Now this is where after three or more short time sessions,, then if you have vetted vibed, had good sessions then move on to LT or over night chicas  , The only other Scenario  is if  was a tenderoni new to the game chica, wet behind the knees chica,,,or a semi pro milf or gilf,even a civilian,,,most likley not on Pedro Cilante,,YMMV !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal