global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santo/Sosua 1st trip  (Read 400 times)

bionicsound

• All Access
Santo/Sosua 1st trip
« on: May 31, 2024, 01:46:57 PM »
Alright let's do this shit. I originally promised Stinqu a book, but I'm going to keep this as condensed as possible. Doubt that they'll be any tangible input here that isn't already known.

To preface, I was sick...as....a....motherf--ker during this trip. Turns out I have a hiatial hernia that requires surgery. Fellas, your health is wealth. Don't underestimate it. That said, I sorta kinda let yall down. Was able to soldier on a little, but there's no crazy stories to be had, mostly thoughts and observations.

Day 1 (SDQ) We (2 guys) landed at SDQ and caught a cab to Piantini for $40. There was no room for haggling. It was standard fare for everyone. After checking into the hotel, the same cab driver took us to a freaking brothel (not my idea) around the corner from Agora Mall where the operator asked $120 for the girls and 400 pesos for a Presidente. I noped out but my travel companion got a little thirsty. He brought a girl back with us and was fleeced to the tune of about $210. I warned against this but some people have to learn the hard way. Nothing else of note on night 1 as it was raining and I started to feel awful.

Day 2 (SDQ)

Up all night vomiting and mentally preparing my last will and testament, I decided enough was enough, it's time to get up and walk around a bit. We decided to hit Agora Mall/Galleria 360 and I felt like Willy Wonka. Looking at all those women I was audibly singing Imagination and tap dancing in that sumbitch. It's commonly said that a little Spanish is better than none at all. It's true. People look at you like the typical ignorant gringo until Spanish escapes your lips. Attitudes are like night and day afterwards.

Between those 2 malls, we each got 7-8 whatsapp numbers. It was here that I really became aware of just how screwed American women are in their dealings. It was almost too easy to get play. Confidence and a little playfulness and these women were putty.

Afterwards, we hit Zona Colonial where I met a little Haitian Chica near the Malecon. Shorty ain't gonna win any beauty contests but that body was fire. Think Nicolette from Malcolm and Eddie back in the 90s. Got her whatsapp and rented a room at Casa La Maria for the day. Smashed her for 2500 pesos. Also, let me take a moment to remind yall that the Haitian murder pussy is indeed real. I told her a bunch of bullshit in broken Spanish, got her laughing and that was it. She took my soul that afternoon. Afterwards, we rode back to Piantini and I was in bed by 8 pm. Had nothing left in the tank.

Day 3 (Sosua)

Caught the bus from SD to the Su. It took about 5 hours with all the stops in between. My travel buddy, sat next to this gorgeous polica Nacional officer. I referred back to what I read here and instantly knew she had to be from Santiago. Light skin, light eyes, tight body, she looked like a young LisaRae, just beautiful. She indeed got off in Santiago, but my man was able to get her whatsapp and imported her in later. I was proud of him.

We get off at our stop in what I think was Cabarete, wasn't sure. I was out of it by then. This asshole of a cab driver charged us 500 pesos to go from the bus stop to Las Palmares about half a damned mile down the road. Rookie mistake and I knew something was up but I was too ill and ready to lie down to even think about arguing.

We get checked in with Mr. Obe. He's even cooler than advertised and start to explore a little. I remember reading here that Blackbeard's is Sosua with training wheels. Nah. Sosua is the DR as a whole with training wheels. Having an open air brothel is indeed unique. Within 5 minutes, the grabbing and aye Papi's and requests for freaky freaky got almost overwhelming. Couldn't help but laugh. I felt that rolled up newspaper to beat some of these bitches back could've been helpful.

I couldn't do much but my man cleaned up. He was in the room with a thick, Redbone within 20 minutes. He kept negotiating in dollars which annoyed me but he eventually cleaned his act up. I collected a number here and there but had to sit on the sidelines. If you were there over Memorial weekend, you probably saw me. I was the bald dude that looked like a cop on the verge of death, hunched over in a cold sweat. Met a few vets, got some schooling and called it a night.

Day 4 (Sosua)

Still felt like shit but had to keep moving. Met more and more Chicas. Not gonna lie, I was a bit unimpressed with the overall quality. I like feminity and even through the pushiness, most were submissive.  What turned me off was that almost all these girls had some rough ass hands. I work with mine for a living but theyre still smooth. It was like hand lotion was nonexistent here. Yuck.

The semi pros definitely make themselves known. I needed a new cell phone and went to a Claro by Bailee. The worker inside was an older chic, maybe mid-late 40s and was decent looking. Compared to American women that age, she made them look like ass. Anyway, how I figured she was in the game was while I was talking to her about the phone, she pulled hers out and was strolling through selfies of herself in a highly revealing dress and leaving them where I could clearly see. It made me chuckle and think, "yeah she's in the game". So if you're on the ground, the Claro store by Sea Breeze. Go get her doggies.

Feeling a little better, I pulled a chica from in front of Wings and Waffles. Rebone, cute and young aged 21. I took her up to the room but the vibe wasn't there. I offered her a shower. She jumped in, splashed some water on her box and was out in 10 seconds. I paid her the agreed upon 3k and told her kicks rocks immediately. I don't do that street shit. Afterwards, we strolled down to the beach. The begging and hustlers got too annoying so I was out and back in bed at 6 pm.

Day 5 (SDQ)

The Su was an overwhelming success for my boy. He had somewhere in the range of 25 whatsapp conversations going and smashed 6 in 2 days. Myself, I didn't care for it. The women just had too many hoodrat qualities for my liking. I'm a classy guy and like my women the same. Spotted a few gems but couldn't physically pull the trigger. Was too sick.

Not looking to start any arguments but I may have romanticized the town in my head a bit too much. It was kinda trashy, dirty and had one too many cookie cutter type dudes who I can tell don't get any ass at home. Don't worry, if you're not the type of corny dude who rides around in circles on an ATV or a slingshot loudly playing music, then I'm not referring to you.

Moving on. After 5 days of not eating, I finally started to perk up a bit. Now we're back in SD. Gazcue this time to be exact. It's business as usual. Meeting women, flirting and gathering numbers.

Met a brown skin Dominicana who spoke a little English at a teleferico. She was kinda top heavy, big tits, small ass but with a flat stomach and curly hair. Got her number, texted throughout the day and convinced her to come to the hotel. Much to my surprise, she actually showed. We listened to music, drank and she taught me to dance bachata a little. We vibed well and I felt some tension between us. In that moment, I pulled my go to move which is to just whip it out to prevent talking myself out of the coochie.

She couldn't give head to save to her life, but that juicebox was extra juicy. I'm not ashamed to admit it but that 1st nut was outta there Hella quick. Couldn't redeem myself on the 2nd either. That sumbitch was out after 10-11 strokes too. At that point I made up some dumb excuse to get her outta there. The embarrassment was too much and round 3 wasn't happening. I offered her money but it offended her so I said gas is higher here than in America and to put the money in her tank so she could come tomorrow. She bought that one and left.

Day 6 (SD Este)

We took a cab to the middle of Santo Domingo Este and were dropped off. This is what I'm talking about. Complete immersion. No English, no tourists, just everyday Dominican people going about their business. It's poor as hell but we didn't see a single beggar, hustler or pusher anywhere. We walked through a good chunk of this area and were not bothered in the slightest. The people were cool and helpful, the prices of food and drink were remarkably inexpensive and there were plenty of women to be found there. Don't see why guys think the real Santo Domingo is the boogie man.

On an ending note, to any newbs who made it here, the info on this site is 99% reliable. I urge all to read the forums as I would've been f--ked without them.

Couple Other side observations:

- The semi pros are out there and make it blatantly known they're in business

- Learn the exchange rates to the decimal. Chicas and the locals in general really are kinda dumb when it comes to this. They think the USD is worth less than it actually is.

- 3000 pesos right now Summer 2024. No more.

- A good bargaining point of taxi/Uber seems to be 50 pesos per kilometer.

- Get away from tourist areas when you can.

justin_credible

Re: Santo/Sosua 1st trip
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 02:33:28 PM »
I am so glad new reports are coming out on a regular basis. It really gives you the pulse on what's going on in the ground, intelligence sharing, plus the sheer entertainment of reading them.

A few points

-3000 pesos is also my go to price point and absolute maximum 3500

-Haitians and darker skinned girls tend to be better values and incredible with their performance. My last trip was mostly dark-skinned girls, and it was an absolute blast. Well done with diversifying the chikas by mixing in semi-pros.

How was Zona Colonial for chikas? I hear good things about it but haven't pulled the trigger.

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2024, 03:18:06 PM »
Thanks man. I really wish I could've added more. Zona in my opinion is great for seeing the sights getting a little historical context. As far as mongering is concerned, it ain't Sosua but the girls WILL find you on the main strips with high foot traffic. You can also spot them sitting outside shops and beauty parlors offering massages. They all tried to bullshit us by quoting in dollars and tried to switch up on pricing. Keep on your toes with that.

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 04:13:31 PM »
Good report bro, thanks for the info. Sorry you were not feeling well, but you soldiered through!!! Maybe it was a blessing in disguise,  gave you a better perspective on the scene to make better choices  for you. You said your buddy had fun, did he give you any feed back on what he though?

Bravo1818

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 02:27:37 PM »
I was f--king cracking up laughing after reading your report.  The "Whipping out the dick" was my cousin's go to move as well.    When I asked him why he did that, he told me "Well, one of two things are going to happen.  Either she is going to drop to her knees and start sucking my dick, or she will get mad and storm out of my house!  Either the way, I am not going to waste time trying to find out how the rest of my night is going to end up!" 

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 04:04:50 PM »
LOLOL Your cousin should not be aloud i public, JAJAJAJ.Have often thought about doing that that when a hoe flashes her pussy to me in public.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal