global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The chica tele network.  (Read 588 times)

justin_credible

The chica tele network.
« on: June 06, 2024, 04:42:31 PM »
I've heard of, but never seen of the chica network. For those who don't know, from the second day you land most chicas share information about the guys they have sessions with. The most obvious reason for this intelligence sharing is safety, HOWEVER, I've heard they also share other aspects such as

1. Where you're staying
2. Size
3. Your Picture
4. Your price? (not 100% sure this is shared)

So, my question is, how elaborate is this network and what do they share? Second question is what else are they sharing on this? Is it simply a word of mouth between friends or is it on blasts for all chicas after they know you landed? I for one am always impressed that a Chicka will remember a single session I had over a year ago.

Thanks for the information.

PB IS BACK!

Re: The chica tele network.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2024, 05:18:49 PM »
They definitely share intel! I built my rep off this… when dudes say they got bad service…. I can’t fathom it! If you build a vibe and don’t act thirsty … off course pay well… you become a wanted man. I roll deep so I’m continuously inviting chicas over for crew because I can speak Spanish and got game! I’ll have a chica with me and invite them over and chicas will ask permission to my chica and once she realizes it’s all good… they want to know why this chica is comfortable with other chicas around her guy. It’s all a vibe! These chicas will ask about you!

murano2010

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 05:24:15 PM »
Ive kinda figured for a while, tthat chicas share intel with other chicas, the same way us men do.   We share info of chicas generally with men we know.   Sometimes we share with strangers, and in forums like this.  We also share intel about other mongers ( with each other ).   How they operate.  Their horror stories.  Their foolish behavior etc.     

One thing we have in common, is we dont get to hear exactly what each other discusses, about chicas or about other men.   Same thing can be said when it comes to mongers who have a problem with other mongers.    Racist feelngs.  Jealousy etc.   

The DR is the gossip central of the Caribbean.   And Sosua is headquarters
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 05:34:39 PM »
The other thing that's important to note.   Is that chicas pay attention to everything and everybody in their line of sight.   A typical guy may have no clue that he is being watched and categorized by many different individuals every moment he's there to be seen. 

On my own, I watch and categorize anything and everybody in my line of sight.   I pay attention to people, places and things consciously and subconsciously. 

I assume every participant does likewise on his or her level.   Some people are sharper and keener than others.   
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 07:04:12 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 05:58:20 PM »
The network exists, but it’s not an official data center-type framework. It’s more casual.

Most chicas are not going to share a photo of a monger unless there was a major problem involved like abuse, failure to pay, obvious or known STD, etc.

Chicas also do not generally share specific price info with other chicas. A dude that pays well or overpays is something they like to keep to themselves. There’s not really a “share the wealth” mentality amongst chicas, unless she’s just trying to help a struggling friend that might need some business.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2024, 06:47:52 PM »
Bingo help a struggiling friend, had this happen more than once, wher a trusted repeat was pre engaged or busy with an other monger, chica would send one of her friend over to take care of me,  like a pinch hitter !

JBell4Tha99

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2024, 09:02:34 PM »
Apparently I'm known in the chica group text as a nasty American who likes to get his ass ate. How do I know this info? My boy told me one of his chica mentioned this to him about me. I don't give a damn either way, just thought it was funny

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2024, 09:16:02 PM »
They don’t have jobs and at best work 3 hours a day. Of course they gossip.

Henny White

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2024, 06:52:07 AM »
Apparently I'm known in the chica group text as a nasty American who likes to get his ass ate. How do I know this info? My boy told me one of his chica mentioned this to him about me. I don't give a damn either way, just thought it was funny

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I ain't mad @ ya!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2024, 01:43:36 PM »
Tounge up the ole Brown eye now were talking, dont laugh there was a post while back , a monger went to Caberette got a massage,, chica came back later to his hotel,, think Sosua inn,, this chica went to town  face deep  rimming and sucking  so dont knock a chica if she into ass worship,, Funny when you dart a tounge up a chicas ass , the face she makes priceless !

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2024, 08:55:35 PM »
One of the main avenues of chica info sharing is various [chica-only] whatsapp groups.

justin_credible

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2024, 09:31:37 PM »
One of the main avenues of chica info sharing is various [chica-only] whatsapp groups.

This is what I was curious about. Have you actually seen it? If so, what typical information does it include?

ToToMarauder

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2024, 10:39:07 PM »
they even have WhatsApp group(s) with low down info, specially on groups and where the money is at. c'mon now Sosua is a business
many many of them have confirmed the above
binary thinking at its best

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2024, 05:22:26 AM »
they even have WhatsApp group(s) with low down info, specially on groups and where the money is at. c'mon now Sosua is a business
many many of them have confirmed the above
Sound like chicas with the whatz app group are the high earners or .that only go for high paying suckers and simps,, ill go for a plain jane tenderoni or semi low key pro !

Henny White

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2024, 11:45:57 AM »

This is what I was curious about. Have you actually seen it? If so, what typical information does it include?

Here's a funny one that happened to me lol

I'm laying up smoking a blunt with a broad I see every trip. At least when we both in the Su. I've known shorty for about 3 to 4 years. Bad young joint that speaks fairly good English. She keeps talking about her friend who claims she knows me. I'm not even entertaining it because she knows me by my name my peoples call me. -and she keeps saying her friend acknowledges me by that same name. So I'm really not giving it much thought and I keep telling her "you buggin N making shit up. Ya peoples don't know me". Shit get crazy rite here lol. I'm like, "what's her number? Let me see what she look like". She doesn't have a picture but gives me her number since she is looking at texts from the broad. I put the number in my phone and low & behold 🤣🤣🤣 I have a match lol.

So... This joint really does know me lol. However, it's off of only seeing her once in life & getting some "Crazy" Top! I never even Fuked. She was truthfully not even my style and a solid 4, if I'm keeping it a buck lol. Bumped heads with her one afternoon and she was extremely persistent on "special price" 🤣🤣. I ended up texting her about 5 minutes after I met her and had her come through & top me off. Head was out of this world! Older, about 35 or 36 and played No games! After that, I have a barrage of text messages asking when I'm coming back and of course, the money requests lol.

I ended up showing the bitch I was with the texts, just to show her that I do know her homegirl, but no where near the way she claims I do. I also showed her the same denied money requests she be sending me 🤣

At the end of the day, these bitches talk 4reaL!

These two joints are about 10 years apart in age and I would have bet neither new the other one. However, they both from LA Romana and the older bitch sometimes watches the younger ones son. They fukin text each other daily as well 🤦🏽‍♂️

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal