global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santo Domingo non-pro costs  (Read 695 times)

LarryB

Santo Domingo non-pro costs
« on: June 07, 2024, 11:11:44 AM »
I've been up in Puerto Plata a few times, mostly at places like Blackbeards hotel/brothel, and now have a trip planned to Santo Domingo.  Am talking with non-pro girls who "would like some help with their expenses", which I am totally on-board with...but, of course, none will say outright what dollar figure they have in mind...prob partly because naming a price makes them a whore and partly because they get more if they leave it up to the clueless gringo.  Don't want to overpay, don't want to not meet reasonable expectations.  So:  Does anyone have some experience with this, in terms of that range from too low to too high?

TravelYoda

Re: Santo Domingo non-pro costs
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 02:35:58 PM »
I've been up in Puerto Plata a few times, mostly at places like Blackbeards hotel/brothel, and now have a trip planned to Santo Domingo.  Am talking with non-pro girls who "would like some help with their expenses", which I am totally on-board with...but, of course, none will say outright what dollar figure they have in mind...prob partly because naming a price makes them a whore and partly because they get more if they leave it up to the clueless gringo.  Don't want to overpay, don't want to not meet reasonable expectations.  So:  Does anyone have some experience with this, in terms of that range from too low to too high?

Depends on a whole lot Larry. If she's into you, you'll get away with treating her to nice dates and some occasional cash for groceries. If its a straight transaction, $300 USD for a long weekend should make all parties happy. The other variable is what kind of chick is this? Girl next door type? pay her whatever you want. Fake IG model, with a roster of dudes, $200 a day. Does she eventually want more from you in the long run? not very much cash upfront at all. Is her job basically sugar baby? basically pay sosua hooker rates per meeting + dates.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2024, 03:25:41 PM »
Santo Domingo is  a big and busy place, if you dont know a lick of spanish its like being like a dear in the head lights,, like posted go with the flow as far as point blank asking a chica how much,,, Some will get offended and say im not a whore ! best of luck !

uth

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 03:40:14 PM »
Heres how you know you have a whore or not? Don't lead with the how much question. Invite her to your place. If she comes to your place without ever knowing you or meeting you in public. Then she's pay for play, proceed from there. A "good girl" is gonna want to meet you in public first.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 03:55:17 PM »
you most def pay more in sosua than SD for sho! you'd be surprised how much the locals pay lol
binary thinking at its best

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2024, 05:27:20 PM »
Ummm! She’s not a pro??? But asks for assistance??? Ummm that’s a pro’s pro! Got you believing she doesn’t sell booty but is letting you smash if you can help her out! Ummm there’s street hoes and there smart hoes! Bro if she’s not a whore tell her no money ! Tell her you want to build a relationship… watch how fast you get redirected to helping her or better yet ignored

MACK

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2024, 07:13:32 PM »

you DR guys are hilarious
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 02:07:43 AM by MACK »

LarryB

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 07:38:53 AM »
@TravelYoda:  Thanks for the thoughts, and some actual thoughts about actual numbers.
I don't really want to date her.  I want to have sex with her for a couple of hours, maybe take her to dinner if I like her, and send her home. Yes, a flat out hooker would be easier for that but I like that feeling of dealing with a normal girl who is living in a world where money is tight and likes that she can sometimes find a man who treats her well and gives her some money.  Not someone who f--ks 4 guys a day every day.
I'm "shopping" on DominicanCupid and finding no end to the girls who clearly have profiles to meet for a real relationship, but are interested in my offer of good sex and some money "for their expenses".  And my thoughts are in the range of $100? 

@Some others:  Yes, I know what is or isn't a whore...although anyone who thinks it is cut and dry is not much for deep thinking.  Jeez, some people have NO IDEA what it is to be a woman, especially an uneducated woman, in some of these third world countries.  They know exactly what they are and aren't.  No, they are NOT "pros", they are poor, hungry, and often desperate.  Jeez.

uth

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2024, 08:48:49 AM »
If you don't get in the right frame of mind, you will get drained and broken hearted. Dealing with Dominican women is not for the weak.

jd66

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2024, 11:46:15 AM »
@TravelYoda:  Thanks for the thoughts, and some actual thoughts about actual numbers.
I don't really want to date her.  I want to have sex with her for a couple of hours, maybe take her to dinner if I like her, and send her home. Yes, a flat out hooker would be easier for that but I like that feeling of dealing with a normal girl who is living in a world where money is tight and likes that she can sometimes find a man who treats her well and gives her some money.  Not someone who f--ks 4 guys a day every day.
I'm "shopping" on DominicanCupid and finding no end to the girls who clearly have profiles to meet for a real relationship, but are interested in my offer of good sex and some money "for their expenses".  And my thoughts are in the range of $100? 

@Some others:  Yes, I know what is or isn't a whore...although anyone who thinks it is cut and dry is not much for deep thinking.  Jeez, some people have NO IDEA what it is to be a woman, especially an uneducated woman, in some of these third world countries.  They know exactly what they are and aren't.  No, they are NOT "pros", they are poor, hungry, and often desperate.  Jeez.

It's cute that you think you are talking to non pros and hoping to save them.
You are exactly the type of dude they are targeting since it is very easy pickings for them.

Most of these chica's that are talking to you are not what you think they are and are in the process of reeling you in.

Do what you want but don't pretend for a moment what the reality is.   
Don't get it twisted, there is a reason they are talking to gringos in the first place.

LarryB

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2024, 02:06:56 PM »
@JD66   "Cute"?  Don't be snotty about it.  I don't think I am "saving" anyone.  You are the one who has a bad attitude and a bad view of people.  I suspect you think everyone who is poor is just crap. And everyone who is panhandling is just gaming the system. Maybe you should just try *listening* once in a while, or maybe walk a mile in their moccasins.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2024, 04:01:40 PM »
Gonna cost you more Than $100 to wine and,ese whores or even semi pro's, be prepared bring exsta strike a fair deal to your benefit,in lay mans terms dont get hosed by hoes !

Tex1988

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2024, 04:49:53 PM »

Keep on thinking like a Dominican.......

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2024, 05:02:16 PM »
You can always donate to a local charity if you want to save them,,,,,Desperate yes some are,,,,And boils down to putting food on the table,,,,The common denominator There gonna sell some Ass to make ends meet, we all can disect the level of Hoeizims , meaning a full blow hard core Pedro Cilante stroller, to a civiialn thats desperate for money, take your pick  high class or bottom of the barrel rats,,,,If you play your cars right have some strret smarts, been in the mongering game you will be ok,,,One chica quoted to me point blank  we all need money,,,and will do whats necessary  to obtain ,case closed !

jd66

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2024, 12:51:34 AM »
@JD66   "Cute"?  Don't be snotty about it.  I don't think I am "saving" anyone.  You are the one who has a bad attitude and a bad view of people.  I suspect you think everyone who is poor is just crap. And everyone who is panhandling is just gaming the system. Maybe you should just try *listening* once in a while, or maybe walk a mile in their moccasins.

Lol
I have a great attitude but I have also been around long enough to understand what the reality is there. 
If the furthest that you have ventured is BB you need a dose of the real life there.

Go spend some time in the barrio's.  I bet you have never come close to them much less ever been in a chica's casa yet you think your an expert on their life.
You also need to get a clue dude.  Hopefully you have lot's of money to burn.

I bet you actually believe all them stories they are telling you in order to get you to send them dinero.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal