global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Her  (Read 1718 times)

Alienthelover

Her
« on: June 10, 2024, 12:45:30 AM »
Does she go to sosua? Has anyone seen her in sosua beforw. Her name is zulieka on ig

Just_A_Guy

Re: Her
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 02:59:54 AM »
Does she go to sosua? Has anyone seen her in sosua beforw. Her name is zulieka on ig

I don't remember seeing her, but of course that doesn't mean she doesn't go.

Why?...did she tell you she doesn't?

Alienthelover

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 03:18:31 AM »
I see her posts on ig sometimes, around santo domingo

alexis

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 05:41:33 AM »
Just show up at a weight watchers event and you’ll find her or others just like her.

bangoskank

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2024, 07:32:50 AM »
Just show up at a weight watchers event and you’ll find her or others just like her.

I don’t think you will find her there. It doesn’t appear that she’s watching her weight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PoonTangClan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 08:20:43 AM »

😆😆😆

ToToMarauder

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2024, 08:57:41 AM »
Alright, so she's got a little extra fluff, but she's got a banging booty, LOL. A lot of these ladies have dudes sending them cash, and they’re smart enough not to go overboard with their requests. But when they're in a pinch, they'll hit the streets to make up the difference, though you won't see them out there too often. My dad always said, "too much circulation lowers the price of goods," so these gals know not to be regulars out there like some of the wild ones you see on the strip.
binary thinking at its best

MACK

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2024, 09:47:03 AM »
I see her posts on ig sometimes, around santo domingo

They got some in dyckman NY...your doing way to much right now......

TrojanMan

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2024, 09:50:35 AM »
Bro I’m going to be honest, I’m not flying out for that. You can save yourself a plane ticket and pull something out of the strip club here in the US.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2024, 11:14:34 AM »

I don’t think you will find her there. It doesn’t appear that she’s watching her weight. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2024, 02:24:31 PM »
I see a number of guys with women of this type in Sosua. I come to conclude that they’re looking for wives, girlfriends, or simply someone they think will love them. The truth is that most men aren’t mongers looking for hot chicks. They want someone to essentially take care of them and in that respect she doesn’t have to be conventionally attractive.

MACK

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2024, 02:40:23 PM »
I see a number of guys with women of this type in Sosua. I come to conclude that they’re looking for wives, girlfriends, or simply someone they think will love them. The truth is that most men aren’t mongers looking for hot chicks. They want someone to essentially take care of them and in that respect she doesn’t have to be conventionally attractive.

Until she does....😂

Like everything in life....supply and demand....

Once it (that attribute) becomes a supply they will want a taste of the demand.....

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2024, 03:01:50 PM »
I spent 2 months in Sosua the last year. The few times I walked the strip I saw mostly thirst newbs and dub dubs hand holding. Coming to Sosua for the weekend is just stupid if you got no time in. The first time I went it was for 2 weeks, and that just got my feet wet!By my 3rd 2wk trip I was good. My longest stay is 4 months, which gave me a good perspective of DR life.

Newyorkny

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2024, 04:39:58 PM »
I spent 2 months in Sosua the last year. The few times I walked the strip I saw mostly thirst newbs and dub dubs hand holding. Coming to Sosua for the weekend is just stupid if you got no time in. The first time I went it was for 2 weeks, and that just got my feet wet!By my 3rd 2wk trip I was good. My longest stay is 4 months, which gave me a good perspective of DR life.
I can't spend more than 2 days in Sosua, couldn't imagine spending 2 weeks there, ain't nothing to do

MACK

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2024, 04:44:35 PM »
I can't spend more than 2 days in Sosua, couldn't imagine spending 2 weeks there, ain't nothing to do

place is trash

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal