global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Requests for Mothers Day Regalos?  (Read 1782 times)

Bravo1818

Requests for Mothers Day Regalos?
« on: May 28, 2021, 12:39:38 PM »
Has anyone else been asked to send money or purchase presents for Mothers Day?  My favorita asked for a new phone and some shoes for MD.  When I gently reminded her that I do not have by children by her, she copped a major attitude explaining that in her culture, you dont have to have children by a woman to buy her gifts for MD.    ::)

When I asked why her EX, isnt buying her anything for Mother's Day, she got super pissed and said he has 2 kids with is new wife and is broke!   So she accepts the fact that the father of her child has no money but wants to get pissed that the gringo doesn't want to spend money.

I don't want to be one of those guys on the board who claim that all Dominican women are leeches their only purpose in life is to suck money from you, but............

Jazzy2019

Re: Requests for Mothers Day Regalos?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 12:46:01 PM »
While some would like a present for Mother’s Day saying no works like a charm.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 01:07:00 PM »
Has anyone else been asked to send money or purchase presents for Mothers Day?  My favorita asked for a new phone and some shoes for MD.  When I gently reminded her that I do not have by children by her, she copped a major attitude explaining that in her culture, you dont have to have children by a woman to buy her gifts for MD.    ::)

When I asked why her EX, isnt buying her anything for Mother's Day, she got super pissed and said he has 2 kids with is new wife and is broke!   So she accepts the fact that the father of her child has no money but wants to get pissed that the gringo doesn't want to spend money.

I don't want to be one of those guys on the board who claim that all Dominican women are leeches their only purpose in life is to suck money from you, but............

Bravo,

I don’t think you handled that situation diplomatically, lol. She’s your favorita, and you want to keep her as your favorita, right?

If that’s the case, you don’t say no. You cop a creative plea as to why you won’t be able to get her or send her what she wants.

A new phone is way out of the question. Spend hundreds of dollars? Never. But you can get her some beautiful (and incredibly inexpensive shoes, lol). I’m talking something less than $20. Tell her that you’ll bring it to her when you see her.

If she’s a favorita that doesn’t knock your socks off, just cop a plea and give her nothing. No big deal, lol.

The Traveler

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 09:35:27 PM »
Guy just say no! Ridiculous going through all that instead of saying, I see you when I get there o no, shish!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2021, 09:55:22 PM »
Bingo,,Funny Mention Mothers day, One of my repeats sent a request this morning haha !

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2021, 10:00:30 PM »
I had a request to day. My response was that no one was getting a Mother’s Day gift because I needed to save for my vacation. I the told her that I will gift her with dick when I get there at the end of the month. She was cool with that. Little hint, they don’t really expect you to give in to their demands, but they have to ask. Of course if you’re f--king them for free that’s a whole nother story.

lazy_monger

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2021, 04:10:28 AM »
Your "favorita" isn't just your "favorita."  She is hitting up a bunch of dudes on occasion to see who bites.  She plays mad because it plays to your ego.  She don't give a shit.  I know mofos think they are charming and have the magic dick but these chicks stay in touch because it is good for business.  There aren't "leeches", dudes just decided to stay connected with their hookers.  Why the f--k else is she keeping in contact with you if not to get stuff from you?  I have been to the DR since '03 and I have never had one ask me for money because once I leave the island, I don't talk to them until I get back.  When I on the ground, they remember me, and they treat me like I never left.  All this maintenance you cats do isn't necessary.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2021, 07:15:18 AM »
There not my mother... I celebrated that May 9.... Just say no.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

Stonewall

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2021, 07:21:28 AM »
Why you guys tolerate hookers like these?

Does favorita means girlfriend?

The fact that she even have the audacity to catch an attitude she probably deep in your pockets already.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2021, 07:33:27 AM »
I generally like to offer a response of kindness in the forms of prayers and flattery. She's a blessed mother with beautiful children. And I look forward to seeing her when I return.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MACK

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2021, 12:58:27 PM »
Give her money for the salon...the exact amount and that's it.....(if you are in a relationship with her)

MACK

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2021, 01:05:46 PM »

she right about that part but your not Dominican so you cares lol if she is not your lady tell her no...... trust me when you come back she will welcome you with open arms because your money is always still useful no matter what time of the day/month or year  ;)

murano2010

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2021, 06:30:49 PM »
If some guy allows some foreign chick where he does not even live, to indirectly control him , using approval/disapproval tactics, funky attitude, shaming,  threats or hints of divorcing him from her juice box next time he comes on vacation........that individual needs to look in the mirror.  What kind of man am I that I dont stand up for myself, from being used.  WITHOUT HESITATION.   

Calling some chick a favorita is code for ( IMO ),  losing this womans juicebox is more important than being treated with respect.   Meaning,  a man who thinks of his needs first and foremost shouldnt care about telling some chick flat out.   NO.  Even saying it respectfully and humbly.      And really,  shouldnt even be maintaining any significant contact with them.   Because they dont really care for you,  the way you may think they do, or the way they act like they do.   They are only tethered to you,  for just in case.   It's called keeping ones clients on the hook.   

In most cases,  men never get anything from them on special occasions.   No birthdays, no fathers day.  Nothing significant.   The magic only happens when the man has boots on the ground.   Not where he is in the states.    And the easiest thing they can do that dont cost a damn thing is to f--k you for free.   And many cant or wont even do that.   But they always have some event of their own they want you to pay for, even when you arent there.   f--k that shit.   

Keep your money in your pocket, and maintain some self respect.   Let their anger and disgust in you be thy reward for standing up for yourself.   It wont feel like you are winning.   It will feel like you are losing.  Get used to loving that feeling instead of avoiding it.     If they are happy with you,  then you might need to re-evaluate what you may be doing.   One could be doing something counter productive in their own regard.    Keep em thirsty, not satiated.  Keep em wanting.   Especially when you arent there.   No woman in the DR will ever starve because you didnt allow yourself to be used.       
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Stonewall

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2021, 01:31:11 PM »
If some guy allows some foreign chick where he does not even live, to indirectly control him , using approval/disapproval tactics, funky attitude, shaming,  threats or hints of divorcing him from her juice box next time he comes on vacation........that individual needs to look in the mirror.  What kind of man am I that I dont stand up for myself, from being used.  WITHOUT HESITATION.   

Calling some chick a favorita is code for ( IMO ),  losing this womans juicebox is more important than being treated with respect.   Meaning,  a man who thinks of his needs first and foremost shouldnt care about telling some chick flat out.   NO.  Even saying it respectfully and humbly.      And really,  shouldnt even be maintaining any significant contact with them.   Because they dont really care for you,  the way you may think they do, or the way they act like they do.   They are only tethered to you,  for just in case.   It's called keeping ones clients on the hook.   

In most cases,  men never get anything from them on special occasions.   No birthdays, no fathers day.  Nothing significant.   The magic only happens when the man has boots on the ground.   Not where he is in the states.    And the easiest thing they can do that dont cost a damn thing is to f--k you for free.   And many cant or wont even do that.   But they always have some event of their own they want you to pay for, even when you arent there.   f--k that shit.   

Keep your money in your pocket, and maintain some self respect.   Let their anger and disgust in you be thy reward for standing up for yourself.   It wont feel like you are winning.   It will feel like you are losing.  Get used to loving that feeling instead of avoiding it.     If they are happy with you,  then you might need to re-evaluate what you may be doing.   One could be doing something counter productive in their own regard.    Keep em thirsty, not satiated.  Keep em wanting.   Especially when you arent there.   No woman in the DR will ever starve because you didnt allow yourself to be used.       

This will fall on deaf ears.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Ted68

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 01:10:29 AM »

Hard cold truth 💯

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal