global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How she acted the next morning...  (Read 5550 times)

Blackghost1

Re: How she acted the next morning...
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2020, 11:46:53 AM »
It was a dumb mistake on both sides! This is why I never haggle and stay away from chicas who are about the transaction! As for throwing shade on your name.... you should care but it can cause some sideways looks if she is a popular chica. But at the end of the day money talks!

I hear ya, and money does talk here.  She is not a popular chicks but I can tell that she is one of those who thinks she is better than the rest too.  She is one of those who hangs with just one girl and just say and and buy to the others ..altho I don't know her long, this is how she comes across.  But whatever man lol

5000 pesos TLN my G. Haitian chica named Sindy tried to get me like that one night. We in Merengue Bar and it's 3:30 am. We head out back to the hotel. Of course, she was in the street most of the night, so, after we f--ked she went straight to sleep. We get up around 8-9 am and she says 5000 pesos. I didn't even f--k in the morning. I know the rates already and we already had a rapport so I laughed in her face (Id normally give her 3000 pesos so she already knew). I didn't have the bread on me so we walked over to Banco Nacional in front of the Politur. While we were walking, she kept threatening me about going to the police. I just laughed whenever she would say that and she'd smile each time I laughed. I finally said to her, " Come on, let's go to the police." I even pulled her arm and started walking toward the Politur building. She smiled and pulled her arm away. I handed her 3000 pesos and we continued to walk without a hitch.

The moral is, keep your frame. We must be tough, but light-hearted at the same time. She knew was there for only 4 hours. Don't cave into their shit test. Don't get angry with them let them know they think theyre slick and just tease them with out. You put them in a submissive state.

Ghost of PB

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2020, 11:49:36 AM »
Funny because  Sosua superstar Liz is good for that!  Had her slam the door a couple times but it was because she wanted to stay longer and I wasn’t having it or she got faded and passed out butt naked after f--king and realized she spent more time then planned. Lol. Be careful of  that happening too! Drink and smoke .... go f--k and she ask if she can rest because she’s f--ked up. Next thing it morning!

A_Proud_Sosua_Simp

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2020, 05:43:41 PM »
All in all I handled it well. I know you guys saying it was dumbed on my part ... But there are not rates in Sosúa hanging on walls and posters of the going rates of ST and TLN... MY rates are 3000 to 4000 if the price is not discussed, f--k that.... I honestly never had that kind of reaction from a chick.  I was more disappointed more than anything becuz i was in the crib chilling and she said for me 2500, usually when they do that, i will say 1500 or 2000, but didn't bother.  I should have considering i was telling her i don't wanna spend money for girls etc etc etc... 99 percent of chicks are happy to get that extra 1000 the next morning actually...

But I get what some of y'all are saying too :)

Travelguy90

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2020, 06:05:16 PM »
You did what you were supposed to do. She presented it like a freebie, you took it and still paid extra. Shit you could always say you smashed once and paid extra so you don’t know what she was talking about if you speak Spanish, because you have the text from her saying 2500. I get my overnights and don’t pay extra so I definitely understand how you feel tried, but some of the girls trying to get that holiday money. They frustrated, despite getting paid well compared to others in the country.

Discuss things more in the future or tell her you not paying her extra money in the future to avoid a headache. The “that’s all I have” excuse you used, is one I use as well and it helps me avoid the BS, even though I might have another 500-1000 peso hidden somewhere on my person.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

WorstBehavior

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2020, 06:23:38 PM »
If u don't know her or know the game well enough.... Keep whatsapp receipts of prices discussed and for what. Don't be afraid to talk nasty af to convey what u want and expect. It's your money. That way u got recourse if shit goes awol.

Keep your frame. They will try. Them dominican chics are honestly too feisty for most dudes... Yet men love them lol.

A_Proud_Sosua_Simp

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2020, 12:18:05 AM »
If u don't know her or know the game well enough.... Keep whatsapp receipts of prices discussed and for what. Don't be afraid to talk nasty af to convey what u want and expect. It's your money. That way u got recourse if shit goes awol.

Keep your frame. They will try. Them dominican chics are honestly too feisty for most dudes... Yet men love them lol.

That chick never coming back to where I live fam.....i sometimes like to play mind games with them, so i might see her somewhere and get her a couple beers OR something a little more than the extra money she wanted and tell her to her face but very cool manner that based on how you acted that morning i could never invite you over again ever. And just basically tell her in a longer period of time she could have gotten way more outta me than worry about an extra 1000 pesos....

Would she care?  I have no idea, but will give her something to thing about and prob help her and the next man...

murano2010

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2020, 07:18:30 PM »
Quick story... So got with one of them.. she said I can pay her 2500... I didn't make any offer... She did.

She comes over, i pay the taxi 300 pesos, that's curfew prices, since it's better to use that than a moto.  But I should have made her ass use a moto, first mistake...

She comes in, everything is all great, drank with me, etc... f--ked of course....

She ended up staying all night... f--ked the morning...

She got ready to leave like 7 am... And I gave her $3500...

No thanks, nada.  Just, "so you really gonna give that only?".

She said, it should be $5000.

I was like, "sorry I don't have that, i am giving you more than what we agreed on and it's all i have, you can't even say thanks and keep it pushing?".  I was like, you and I can chill again and I would give you more...

This chick stormed out my place and slammed the door and everything ... which got me pissed the f--k off, i wanted to knock her head off, but kept it cool...

So this chick, who was great in bed, turned out to be a f--king did personality wise... I wasn't expecting that reaction, thought she was smarter, and just more graceful than that.... But can't trust non of them, really gotta talk and lay out everything...

Proud Simp,

You don’t have the right to be angry with the chica. She didn’t do anything wrong. You both agreed upon an initial price that was NOT explicitly for a TLN. She came over and ya’ll initially smashed on a ST rate (2,500 pesos).

You said “She ended up staying all night.” How did this happen? What do you mean? It’s your place, and you’re the only one who has control over who stays there.

She wanted to stay (which was an up-sell strategy), and you agreed to the up-sell with your actions. (You allowed her to stay, and you continued to smash).

When you smashed a second time, that put you at two ST rate smashes @ 2500 each, so yes, she was fair and correct to expect a total of 5,000 pesos from you.

If the chica decided to stand her ground for that 5,000 pesos, she would’ve had every right to make your day miserable, because technically, you f--ked up and you shorted her. You were wrong.

If a chica who didn’t come for TLN wants to make it a TLN, ya’ll have to discuss $$$ before you go any further.
Playing devils advocate.   Another example of how men fail to hold women accountable for their actions and decisions, but continually hold men to a higher standard of accountability.    Yes the chick did do something wrong.     

He said “She ended up staying all night.” How did this happen? They mutually agreed by each others actions.  Thats how.   It’s his place. It's her pussy.  Maybe she decided to stay longer because of all that game my man was slinging.   She is the only one who has control over who gets to f--k her.   

She wanted to stay (which may have been an up-sell strategy).   Did she state that she expected more for her staying?  How much did she state she wanted?   Oh No report of that?.   Didnt she have an obligation to herself to state how much more she wanted for staying longer?   

She has no right to get mad at him either,  because she failed to inform the guy that she wanted more.  Not only that,  how much more she wanted.   Why is she off the hook for her failure as if she did nothing wrong?   She's off the hook for failure to get the terms straight, but he isnt?   

When she smashed a second time, she may have assumed that that put the guy and her at two ST rate smashes @ 2500 each.   But under what regulation, code, or SOP manual says so?   Where is that written?   It's not.   It's about negotiation.   Both have liability in that matter, not just the guy.    He was guilty of being shortsighted.  But so was she.   She bet , gambled and failed to get what she was expecting. 

Why didnt she get what she was expecting?   Because she failed to get that straight from the beginning.  So you see, this failure of responsibility works both ways.  Not just one way.   There is no automatic 5000 peso payment due if there was no agreement to pay that.   Prostitutes should be held accountable for their f--k ups just like any monger.   She got what she deserved for not doing her due diligence.   if anything she should be happy that the man was thoughtful enough to offer her another 1000.  And the potential for repeat business.  But now, she probably blew that possibility.   Yes, that mugg did something wrong. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 07:25:58 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2020, 07:33:07 PM »
BTW what happened to all of that talk before about how every woman doesnt always expect money when they have sex with a dude?  The OP had every right to assume,  the chick didnt want any more money than the agreement,  because she didnt say a f--king word about wanting money.  Remember she was supposedly impressed by the mans GAME.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2020, 07:46:33 PM »
Good case presentation but I think the Dominican judge and jury of her peers are going to come down on her side. Imho: Judgement for the plaintiff!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

murano2010

« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2020, 08:03:18 PM »
Good case presentation but I think the Dominican judge and jury of her peers are going to come down on her side. Imho: Judgement for the plaintiff!
How so?  She took her extra pay and left.  People can argue all they want and still claim the dude was the only one wrong.  That situation doesnt matter anymore.   That transaction came and went.   That chick probably wants to come back.   They usually get over it rather quickly.   Its only business...not personal.  Next time each can be more careful handling their business.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2020, 08:08:17 PM »
Facts. And I'm just pointing out that in the DR all incidents rarely come out in favor of the gringo or even reason. That said, I think both parties will definitely be wiser for their next encounters.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

No Stress

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2020, 09:48:38 PM »
Quick story... So got with one of them.. she said I can pay her 2500... I didn't make any offer... She did.

She comes over, i pay the taxi 300 pesos, that's curfew prices, since it's better to use that than a moto.  But I should have made her ass use a moto, first mistake...

She comes in, everything is all great, drank with me, etc... f--ked of course....

She ended up staying all night... f--ked the morning...

She got ready to leave like 7 am... And I gave her $3500...

No thanks, nada.  Just, "so you really gonna give that only?".

She said, it should be $5000.

I was like, "sorry I don't have that, i am giving you more than what we agreed on and it's all i have, you can't even say thanks and keep it pushing?".  I was like, you and I can chill again and I would give you more...

This chick stormed out my place and slammed the door and everything ... which got me pissed the f--k off, i wanted to knock her head off, but kept it cool...

So this chick, who was great in bed, turned out to be a f--king did personality wise... I wasn't expecting that reaction, thought she was smarter, and just more graceful than that.... But can't trust non of them, really gotta talk and lay out everything...

Proud Simp,

You don’t have the right to be angry with the chica. She didn’t do anything wrong. You both agreed upon an initial price that was NOT explicitly for a TLN. She came over and ya’ll initially smashed on a ST rate (2,500 pesos).

You said “She ended up staying all night.” How did this happen? What do you mean? It’s your place, and you’re the only one who has control over who stays there.

She wanted to stay (which was an up-sell strategy), and you agreed to the up-sell with your actions. (You allowed her to stay, and you continued to smash).

When you smashed a second time, that put you at two ST rate smashes @ 2500 each, so yes, she was fair and correct to expect a total of 5,000 pesos from you.

If the chica decided to stand her ground for that 5,000 pesos, she would’ve had every right to make your day miserable, because technically, you f--ked up and you shorted her. You were wrong.

If a chica who didn’t come for TLN wants to make it a TLN, ya’ll have to discuss $$$ before you go any further.
Playing devils advocate.   Another example of how men fail to hold women accountable for their actions and decisions, but continually hold men to a higher standard of accountability.    Yes the chick did do something wrong.     

He said “She ended up staying all night.” How did this happen? They mutually agreed by each others actions.  Thats how.   It’s his place. It's her pussy.  Maybe she decided to stay longer because of all that game my man was slinging.   She is the only one who has control over who gets to f--k her.   

She wanted to stay (which may have been an up-sell strategy).   Did she state that she expected more for her staying?  How much did she state she wanted?   Oh No report of that?.   Didnt she have an obligation to herself to state how much more she wanted for staying longer?   

She has no right to get mad at him either,  because she failed to inform the guy that she wanted more.  Not only that,  how much more she wanted.   Why is she off the hook for her failure as if she did nothing wrong?   She's off the hook for failure to get the terms straight, but he isnt?   

When she smashed a second time, she may have assumed that that put the guy and her at two ST rate smashes @ 2500 each.   But under what regulation, code, or SOP manual says so?   Where is that written?   It's not.   It's about negotiation.   Both have liability in that matter, not just the guy.    He was guilty of being shortsighted.  But so was she.   She bet , gambled and failed to get what she was expecting. 

Why didnt she get what she was expecting?   Because she failed to get that straight from the beginning.  So you see, this failure of responsibility works both ways.  Not just one way.   There is no automatic 5000 peso payment due if there was no agreement to pay that.   Prostitutes should be held accountable for their f--k ups just like any monger.   She got what she deserved for not doing her due diligence.   if anything she should be happy that the man was thoughtful enough to offer her another 1000.  And the potential for repeat business.  But now, she probably blew that possibility.   Yes, that mugg did something wrong.

"But under what regulation, code, or SOP manual says so?   Where is that written? "

Spoken like a true Soldier! Standard Operating Procedures. Lol

NS

RainmkrNY

• Find her, f--k her, forget her.. lol.
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2020, 11:31:28 AM »
BTW what happened to all of that talk before about how every woman doesnt always expect money when they have sex with a dude?  The OP had every right to assume,  the chick didnt want any more money than the agreement,  because she didnt say a f--king word about wanting money.  Remember she was supposedly impressed by the mans GAME.   

You ever hear the saying "Its better to ask for forgiveness than Permission". 

The chica was playing the odds.  She knows that most guys don't want issues (screaming, shit broken, police) and if she pushed there is a good probability she would get what she asked for.  In this particular instance it did not work out, but i bet you this strategy works for her more times than it fails.

murano2010

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2020, 01:17:50 PM »

You ever hear the saying "Its better to ask for forgiveness than Permission".
No cant say that I have.   

The chica was playing the odds.  She knows that most guys don't want issues (screaming, shit broken, police) and if she pushed there is a good probability she would get what she asked for.  In this particular instance it did not work out, but i bet you this strategy works for her more times than it fails.
IDK?  According to the OP she merely asked if that was all he was going to give her?   He said that is all I have, she got mad and stormed out of the door.   Thats not exactly what I would call a strategy that would work more times than not.   The only strategy the OP saw, was her getting mad and slamming his door.    Not only did her strategy not get her more money,  it ruined her potential of the dude hiring her again.  If that is her strategy,  I believe she may have failed more than she succeeded.   

Now, if her strategy was to scream, break things and/or call the police ( Monica style ),  then I could agree,  that strategy may work more times than failing.   In her case, nobody knows what she is willing to do or capable of doing.  Except make a weak plea that she should get more, get mad when she doesnt,  and leave. 

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 01:28:17 PM by murano2010 »

lazy_monger

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2020, 01:40:43 PM »
How so?  She took her extra pay and left.  People can argue all they want and still claim the dude was the only one wrong.  That situation doesnt matter anymore.   That transaction came and went.   That chick probably wants to come back.   They usually get over it rather quickly.   Its only business...not personal.  Next time each can be more careful handling their business.

Nah, she f--ked up.  She tried to take advantage of his kindness.  He paid her what he wanted to and she took it and left.  If she was fun, no point holding a getting mad or holding grudge.  She won't try him again.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal