global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Viva La Vega pops a Sosua cherry from... La Vega.  (Read 632 times)

Viva La Vega

Viva La Vega pops a Sosua cherry from... La Vega.
« on: May 24, 2021, 07:53:43 PM »
Saturday night, i am a bit spent. Got the breaks beaten off my by a regular that afternoon, had a cigar by the beach, a couple glasses of wine and was winding my way home. Decided to stop off in a little bar.

It was busy, but there was a seat beside two women and the older one smiled and made a space for me. we chatted a bit and she introduced me to her niece who was visiting her from La Vega. Conversation goes a bit, the niece has just split with the baby daddy, has a job. The aunt is a pro, lives in Sosua, and invited the niece for the weekend and it was her first time in Sosua, arrived that day and wanted to help her make a little money.

Auntie looks the part, t shirt dress, you know. She looks good. Niece has on her Saturday night dress, no nails and rocking a 5 year old iphone with a broken screen. But she looks good, nice shape, boobs, ass, natural hair, like a young mom. 23 in fact.

I am done, half baked, i cant help. But we have a chat, i buy some beers, and the place closes. Auntie wants to go to Coco bar, can i give them a ride. Sure... So as i pass the police station i am thinking... Dolci Secreto is right there. Do Tia and her Sobrina get an invite in?

Nah... I am baked. Head home, gotta check out in the morning and make my way to STI.

I check out in the morning and go for breakfast and get a message from the Sobrina... Where am i? What am i doing? They just went home last night. Well, i am well rested and have a couple of hours to kill!

I find her and we head to the cabana and she in KEEN, great shape, not a mark on her. Auntie told me she was helping her out... I guess she forgot the dos and don'ts. Boom, her tongue is down my throat, why not, a freshie, she did her very best as though she had not been nailed since the baby daddy left.

What a place this is.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Viva La Vega pops a Sosua cherry from... La Vega.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 09:27:08 PM »
That's how we do!!! LoL!!! Glad you had a great time!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
Re: Viva La Vega pops a Sosua cherry from... La Vega.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 11:38:07 PM »
 🕺 🕺 🕺

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal