global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua | Man Goes To Dominican Republic and Girlfriend Leaves Him!!! Part 1  (Read 1943 times)

bigup

This chic is crazy as shit. This the type of woman that will tie you to a bed and set the house on FIRE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TJ30t1CG-4

LAKESIDE40

Therapy??? No professional can fix that krazy bitch.  But actually I can say I’m proud of Twon, because apparently he paid no more than 3K pesos for any pussy, lol. 

jd66

If you have 15 minutes to watch all of that I feel sorry for you
Cause you need to get a life.

tugboaboat5393

Sirs this is a learnig momemt,,   You cant have and  eat your cake too,,   yup crazy   would you f--k her  or a least have your life insurance paid for,,  Dont know a bout you guys Since the DR is My go to get pussy R &R destination, I dont even bother with the American matrix   The only way this works  is an OPEN relation ship where your SA knows you go to the DR and or your SA can go on ,Her own missions,, few and far between, if you have that trophy wife and shes knows but dosent mind you going as long as its low key,,,and your not going to acting like a donkey hooting and hollering Tom foolery like the new crop of newbies going to the SU     more likely your going to be low key out of site out of mind  !

stinqu

THIS VIDEO IS FUNNY AS f--k!!! This bro f**ked him self up LOL. If you can't lie like your life depended on it, don't try. Two ex's taught me that!!!

tugboaboat5393

Some times you got to lie your Ass Off,   or deny every thing,,First line of deffence think 6 months back a newbie askes if he should leave his long term girl friend, funny the guy took a beaten from the TMBTS heavy hitters  haha but the hard cold truth will save your ass  nip a lot of aggravation in the bud.. Any ways  Get the f--k out of the Matrix for any love sick puppys,,,or after your thrown through the ringer, wife cleans your bank account out, divorces you, gets the house .keeps your cat or dog,, time to bail get to the DR now,,,  pussy paradise   get out of the 6 block whale zone    Carry on sirs !

lazy_monger

I didn't make a minute in, so I assume he told on himself.  Side effect of dudes telling on themselves.  A lot of these chicks know about Brazil, Colombia,Thailand and the DR because dudes can't shut the f--k up.  Not every dude relies on these trips for sex and maintain a sex life at home so discretion is important.  But you "I am stuck in the Matrix" dudes are f--king that shit up for everybody else.  Y'all posting creep cam footage of "mangoes" like the internet doesn't exist back home. 

Mr Back Shot

I didn't make a minute in, so I assume he told on himself.  Side effect of dudes telling on themselves.  A lot of these chicks know about Brazil, Colombia,Thailand and the DR because dudes can't shut the f--k up.  Not every dude relies on these trips for sex and maintain a sex life at home so discretion is important.  But you "I am stuck in the Matrix" dudes are f--king that shit up for everybody else.  Y'all posting creep cam footage of "mangoes" like the internet doesn't exist back home.

Unfortunately, I watched most of it. The answer is yes and no to if he told on himself. Basically, the looney chick was hiding cell phones around the house with the voice memo app running for hours ! She made numerous attempts at that. Dude got recorded talking to someone over the phone about his/others DR adventures and she had her "evidence" when she retrieved the phone.

PoonTangClan

When you really think about it, now that DR has kinda been stigmatized for men (because women will now always suspect that their man is up to no good if he travels to DR with friends), I expect that less and less mongers (that are in relationships) will be able to travel to DR at all, as time goes on.

The DR cat is way too far out the bag. If your girl ain’t traveling with you, you’re always gonna be under suspicion.

El_lobo00

🎯🎯

lazy_monger

When you really think about it, now that DR has kinda been stigmatized for men (because women will now always suspect that their man is up to no good if he travels to DR with friends), I expect that less and less mongers (that are in relationships) will be able to travel to DR at all, as time goes on.

The DR cat is way too far out the bag. If your girl ain’t traveling with you, you’re always gonna be under suspicion.

Unfortunately. Dudes used to be able to take a guys' trip or two to go "golfing" or "fishing."  Now the clout chaser takes one trip and puts the place on blast to his 10 subscribers. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal