global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Are you brave enoufe to come down for the Super bowl sausege fest !  (Read 4023 times)

tugboaboat5393

Yup should be a shit show,im down here for 60 days for shits and grins i may go to my favorite bar and watch the game, if its not too crazy,,, is it worth it meaning trying to get laid super bowl sunday or just come down and enjoy the game with other football fanatics and say the hell with the hoes for an other day ! ?

Jazzy2019

Re: Are you brave enoufe to come down for the Super bowl sausege fest !
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 12:39:55 PM »
Depends on your skill level. Last year there were a lot of cuties who did not appear to be comfortable with the big crowds of gringos. If you have a good eye for that type they could be had for 3,000-3,500.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 02:00:25 PM »
Saw this and remembered I did not have any flights booked for February. I need to be in STI mid month for a few days and I found a flight that has a decent connection.... Friday the 9th. Looks like there are lots of seats right now MIA/POP or maybe thats because people do not choose seats in advance? I don't know.

I will be watching the game from home, but no doubt I will be on the beach and the strip Saturday night for a look see.

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 03:04:08 PM »
Wow Super Bowl in Sosua is still a thing? Why? I went when Sosua was still Sosua and said once was enough. It was even an overly priced sausage fest back then.
Keep It Movin!

WT3

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 05:37:18 PM »
All events are kinda corny just brings more dudes.

cknice11

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 08:28:35 PM »
My last trip to sosua was 3 years ago for Superbowl. That's when I knew that place was no longer on my visit list. When you got more chicas then normal and majority still 5 or lower that's bad. The few 7s wanted to be paid like they was in Vegas lol. $100 a hour in sosua is insanity especially since nobody actually f--ks for an hour. You had clowns making it rain with fake Gucci shirts and chains lol. I said oh this shit a clown show now I'll never come back here again😂😂😂😂😂. But to my brothers that go have fun and stay safe💪🏿

PoonTangClan

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2024, 08:32:47 PM »
My last trip to sosua was 3 years ago for Superbowl. That's when I knew that place was no longer on my visit list. When you got more chicas then normal and majority still 5 or lower that's bad. The few 7s wanted to be paid like they was in Vegas lol. $100 a hour in sosua is insanity especially since nobody actually f--ks for an hour. You had clowns making it rain with fake Gucci shirts and chains lol. I said oh this shit a clown show now I'll never come back here again😂😂😂😂😂. But to my brothers that go have fun and stay safe💪🏿

You’re turning your back on SausageBowl? I thought you were a rider and a Sosua warrior for life! Shame on you! 😂😂

HitandRun

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2024, 11:33:04 PM »
lol each year someone is always doing a post about sb.
the men that still go must enjoy it.
if they are there to watch the game, men are not thinking about the chicas until the game is over.
went 1 time.
I controlled the pay like any other trip, not them.
sb is not the plague.
you either enjoy it return.
or not and not return.
but one thing I do know.
it won't be a ghost town that weekend, that day.

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 02:42:20 PM »
The business owners love it, most expats and snowbirds hate it,lol. I could care less, I just have to have every thing I need in place by Friday morning, before the shit show starts. Have fun!

GringoSlim

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2024, 07:31:50 PM »
I screwed up. Did not realize it was SB weekend when I booked my flight. Realized there was a problem when I booked my airbnb. Feel free to tell me all the BS to look out for.

I usually sit at one of the German bars and watch chicas walk by until I see something I'm interested in. Will those places be mad houses on Thursday through Saturday night? I leave Sunday afternoon.

Will there be any calm places on the beach?

Does every restaurant and beach vendor jack up their prices for that weekend?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2024, 11:54:47 AM »
Coming during superbowel is not bravery ... it's foolery  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2024, 12:02:33 PM »
I think everyone should visit Super Bowl!  I personally had a great time. Here are my pro’s and cons:

Pro’s
1) city felt a live.  Every restaurant had a good crowed and the city had a buzz.

2) a lot of girls…yes there are a lot of guys too, but trust me you won’t have a problem finding a girl.

3) never dealt with overcharging

Cons:

1) beaches are packed
2) clubs are packed
3) if you only come once a year I would not recommend.

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 07:59:40 PM »
If your on a short time visit and a Newbie, BAD timing!! Chicas always bump their prices with every American event or long weekend in Sosua. I love the days after such events, highest ratio of chicas to men!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2024, 10:57:25 AM »
Yup Shapeing up to be a sausage Fest. Flips sold out im sure every watering hole sports bar or expat bar be stsanding room only,,,bet all the good hotels are all sold out,, on the fence if i venture up town or just stay in my casa and watch the game!

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 04:32:16 PM »
lol each year someone is always doing a post about sb.
the men that still go must enjoy it.
if they are there to watch the game, men are not thinking about the chicas until the game is over.
went 1 time.
I controlled the pay like any other trip, not them.
sb is not the plague.
you either enjoy it return.
or not and not return.
but one thing I do know.
it won't be a ghost town that weekend, that day.

Lots of dudes don't like SB mainly because with so many dudes coming, it brings along some competition with their favorite hoe (or hoes in general).  Lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal