global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Question About Married Chicas  (Read 10043 times)

• Devoted Contributer
Question About Married Chicas
« on: June 02, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »
Here's the scoop:

I have a cool sexy lil chica who I met a little over a year ago.  I ended up having a happy hour with her and one of her friends.  We swapped numbers, kept in touch and several months ago she mentioned she was marrying a brother from the states.  Fast forward to last night, turns out she's getting ready to go back to work in a club/brothel, because her "husband" was having problems moving her to the States.  She then mentioned wanting to come see me, since she's only about 45mins - hour away in La Romana.  Now, I've always had a policy of not f--king with women I know are married.  My question is, what would you do in this scenario?  Shorty said she wants a chance to be with me alone since our previous encounter was shared with another chica.  Seems like her "husband" in the States is not taking care of her or she wouldn't be going back to work as a puta.  Would you pass her up or would you smash?

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Question About Married Chicas
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 02:35:26 PM »
First, if this dude married a hoe, he should of knew the deal when he married her that he will have to pay to keep her out of the streets. Why would you even marry a hoe if you are not going to support her. Can you tell me the age difference between them both? I know someone that got a wife visa pretty quick. I think 3 months and that was it. They were 12 years apart.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 02:45:53 PM »
First, if this dude married a hoe, he should of knew the deal when he married her that he will have to pay to keep her out of the streets. Why would you even marry a hoe if you are not going to support her. Can you tell me the age difference between them both? I know someone that got a wife visa pretty quick. I think 3 months and that was it. They were 12 years apart.

@Blklouky,

You asked the same question I have in my head, but I don't know why he'd marry her if he wasn't making sure she was out the game.  I'm not sure how old dude is.  I can ask her, but based on the photos she had on her WhatsApp months ago, he appears to be late 20's to mid 30's.  If I recall correctly, she should now be 27.

Also, I guess it's possible that he's having a change of heart about the whole thing.  They can't have more than 4-5 months of marriage under their belt, so I can't see a dude marrying a chica and then giving up on the visa process that fast.  It's probably more to it.  That's what's making me contemplate smashing her again.  She was nice lil beast in the bedroom, so I'm interested in seeing her 1-on-1, but I'm trying to see if I'm violating since I know what I know about her dude in the States.

xxxsloop

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »
you would be violating if you knew the Dude or was introduced to him other than that where is the violation and thats MAN CODE

danceelite0

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »
@ct If she was a dime and a monster in the sack I'd hit her would not be able to control the urge.  That visas process took me three years and I lived over her with the chick.  I went to the embassy guite a few times to try and bribe somebody all I met was dominicans at the amercian embassy.  They put her on a list and thats 25,000 people long they interview about 20 people a day week days only.  You may be smashing her for awhile.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 03:34:22 PM »
@Danceelite,

I wouldn't say she's a dime, but she's definitely cute (7 or 8) with a sexy ass body.  She could make the Candy Shop and her sex game is definitely in the 8.5 - 9 range.  Memorable indeed. 

kingson

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 03:35:34 PM »
She offered you the puss and she is going to work anyway. If its not your friend or you never met the guy then hey no harm no foul

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »
Man, you fellas are going to have this man's wife gargling and swallowing my kids.  LOL  And then what if her husband is one this board?  "These hoes aint loyal."

kingson

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 04:17:37 PM »
Well you didn't say a name or post any pics so I guess he would never know.  Have fun my brother just don't knock the bottom out of it lol. Then he might know someone else was there lol

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
If you have those rules then stick to them.. Otherwise go f--k. If she don't f--k you she gonna f--k someone else
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 05:05:14 PM »
If you have those rules then stick to them.. Otherwise go f--k. If she don't f--k you she gonna f--k someone else

I really try to live by that rule.  I have a wife at home and while the only person who owes me anything is her and not another dude, but I try not test that bitch known as karma.  I think I'm just going to ask her what's the deal with them.  If she's going back to selling pussy I'm guessing dude is pulling out of whatever arrangement they had.  I know she left the club when she started kicking it with dude and she wasn't trying to link up for the last 4-5 months.  Now she's singing a different tune, so I'm just going to find out what's up so I can smash with a clear conscience.

cwedgester

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 05:41:43 PM »
What do you call a sandwich with no bread,........nothing, same thing you call a marriage with no man. That's not a marriage,  at least not yet, it's an arrangement. What does your rules say about arrangements? I was married once also and hated the thought of someone smashing my wife but my side pieces, my rules say you can't claim something that ain't yours. So if ol boy ain't doing what he needs to do for his "wife", gloves come off.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 05:51:23 PM »
What do you call a sandwich with no bread,........nothing, same thing you call a marriage with no man. That's not a marriage,  at least not yet, it's an arrangement. What does your rules say about arrangements? I was married once also and hated the thought of someone smashing my wife but my side pieces, my rules say you can't claim something that ain't yours. So if ol boy ain't doing what he needs to do for his "wife", gloves come off.

@cwedgester,

That's real shit and I guess that's why I was thinking of knocking shorty down another time or two. I think I'm going to invite her down for a few days and see if her sex game is still on point.  Done deal!

Ceejay

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 05:53:32 PM »
If the dude ain't a family member, friend or acquaintance, then you have the green light. Plus she wants the one-on-one, I say meet up and see where it goes. If she offers it up, it's your job to beat it up. Beat it as much as you can while you can.......I can tell you're a good dude since you want to know more before you act, but knowing more, especially about HIM might hurt your chances and haunt your conscience, so be careful what you ask for....Me personally, I won't deliberately brake-up a marriage but if the wife flirts with me and initiate things first, then I'm just along for the Ride as long as her husband ain't one of the 3 persons I first mentioned above. ...If the dude is a complete stranger, tap that chica ass.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 06:16:55 PM »
If the dude ain't a family member, friend or acquaintance, then you have the green light. Plus she wants the one-on-one, I say meet up and see where it goes. If she offers it up, it's your job to beat it up. Beat it as much as you can while you can.......I can tell you're a good dude since you want to know more before you act, but knowing more, especially about HIM might hurt your chances and haunt your conscience, so be careful what you ask for....Me personally, I won't deliberately brake-up a marriage but if the wife flirts with me and initiate things first, then I'm just along for the Ride as long as her husband ain't one of the 3 persons I first mentioned above. ...If the dude is a complete stranger, tap that chica ass.

@Ceejay,

You make valid points bro and that's why I really felt what cwedgester said.  And like you said Ceejay, I'm not one to break up a marriage, but everything in this situation says there's not much of a marriage.  If he married a puta, but leaves her hanging to go work back in a brothel to survive, he's missing in action like cwedgester said.  I'm sure he knew what she was doing to survive when he met her, so I'm sure he knows he had to take care of that need of hers or she'd be back to survival mode.  And she's in survival mode, because she's pressing me about seeing me.  After taking in everything you fellas said, I'm comfortable moving forward.  And I might even bless you all with photos of the aftermath.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal