global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Really Amazing Bitches!!  (Read 11083 times)

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Really Amazing Bitches!!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 02:46:12 PM »
Gents...I'm nearing 3 years of being on this site. I've seen this behavior before, multiple times unfortunately. It's just proof positive that all men aren't built the same. And some surely aren't built for this life. Some respect the code and know the rules of the game without them ever having to be spoken. Clearly some of these other cats out here missed those lessons. From the very beginning I've always shared photos, experiences and information that I thought could help others. However, this type behavior makes it hard for dudes to want to share certain details. I don't bother anyone and anyone who has hung out with me, knows that I'm the type that wants to chill and have a good time with good dudes and beautiful women. Even with dudes with whom I can have a good friendly debate, if I see em in the streets, we'll toss back a few, break bread together and I'll treat em like my own brother. So if you decide you're a dude who wants to shit on me, it says something about you as a person.

At the end of the day, I'm going to continue doing me and being the same way. If you felt you needed to "out" me to get at Wendy, you're a sad dude. Lucky for you, I see no need to play with your weak heart. Otherwise I would text her and tell her to get her ass here, but I'll spare you that pain.

seanSLO

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 03:01:16 PM »
Crazy thing is this knucklehead must know all you'd have to do is ask once and she give you his info and with a snap of your fingers she would be on the 1st bus back to Bavoaro and her 007. This proves what they always say just takes " one bad apple".

IAMPB

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 03:10:42 PM »
@007..... Know you feel the bullshit I've been through! n----s will sell you out for pussy! No more pics unless it's a piece of pussy I could careless about! Sorry you went through this but this was my beef last year and dudes were telling me I was bugging!

cwedgester

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 03:12:02 PM »
Get her to tell you the name,  for all to see,  scorn and ridicule.

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2015, 03:34:20 PM »
Get her to tell you the name,  for all to see,  scorn and ridicule.
Of course that biiiyatch probably has about 8 different handles on tmbts now. 

caramello777

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 04:58:14 PM »
Of course that biiiyatch probably has about 8 different handles on tmbts now.

Yeah...no doubt, but Wendy will have his WhatsApp/phone number and plenty of pics of him with hearts all over them and ish.

Post a mofo's pic on here and that ish will cease!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 04:59:57 PM by caramello777 »

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 06:24:22 PM »
Smh...damn shame dog. Those lames have periods every month, acting like women running back and tattling on dudes. Fools are killing this site and community man. Smh

PMIdump

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2015, 06:26:18 PM »
What a dick move. You should offer $2000RD for his info. See if she gives it up. This thread could get interesting real quick if we find out who it is!

Nota newbie

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2015, 07:26:05 PM »
Check ya inner circle, I am sure u can figure out who snitched on u....pussy will always make a weak man do dumb shit. Like 2pac said, it's just the way it is, things will never change!!

ComptonKing

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2015, 07:43:41 PM »
Damn this is why i calmed down on letting dudes know what penthouses i stay at and on sending them the contact info on bitches some dudes just dont respect the code

Lol I was wondering why u never responded to my PM about the penthouse u stayed at in ur trip report, but yea I been stopped posting pics and trip reports on this site...I am apart of a secret facebook group where we share pics and shit and sometimes even those aren't safe cuz a dude may catch feelings

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2015, 08:44:04 PM »
@007  Wow, this is truly unbelievable.  I truly don't understand why anyone would do this.  I have never seen a post with her name and number on this site, so it has to be someone that must have requested her number from you.  I hope she will tell you who the bitch was.  I am actually at a loss for words. 
Live free or die!

cwedgester

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2015, 09:09:50 PM »
Must be because,  of all the "Wendys" in DR, how would someone know which one you were involved with.  Gained nothing, but lost everything (self respect),  well  OT really,  because if they had any they wouldn't have done it.  Would have been better off sending a WU payment.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2015, 09:32:33 PM »
Gents...Wendy gave up as much information as she could. It's a black dude who is staying at New Garden and he gave her only the alias "Big Papa." She sent me the screen shots of their conversation and that's how she has his name stored in her phone. She said he didn't give her any other name and she was not able to get his name here on the site. She met him yesterday and early in the conversation he mentioned knowing of her from the website. Then today, he decided to send her the screen shots of her being posted in the Simpfest trip report from July.

And just as I suspected, this has spread to other chicas now. Other chicas who are pictured in that same trip report are now aware and talking shit about it. Two different chicas came at me assuming that I posted their photos, too. So while I'm sure most of us have known from the past that sometimes chicas get access to the site, just know that there are definitely prying eyes currently watching.

Why this dude felt a need to do this, I have no clue. It was not needed to gain any extra cool points with her nor any other chica in Sosua. If he had pesos, she was going to f--k. Simple as that. If it's deeper than that for him, he's a fool. So we have some idiot blowing up the spot for no good reason!

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2015, 09:50:46 PM »
Smh... like u said trying to get brownie points,,,thinking he gonna get a discount if he tell everything,,,he in the middle of all that pussy over there and he got time to screen shot and send stuff to her...instead of out getting pussy he in the room jacking off and texting

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 09:59:06 PM »
Big papi is really the big puta!  what a F-ing loser!!!
Live free or die!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal