global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Crazy Wendy  (Read 14774 times)

Barrio Lover

Crazy Wendy
« on: July 26, 2011, 12:03:50 AM »
One night me and one of my home boy's had 4 chica's at the crib, one of them was crazy Wendy whom I had seen around town but had never hit. Anyway, we banged all four of them and after we were done, Wendy wanted 2k, I laughed and said no, only one each. She was hot and walked out. A few day's later down on the beach at big D's place I saw her and gave her 1,500, she took it and ripped it up and thew it on the table. I could not believe this b...... so I put the money in my pocket. Never again! It was then that I knew she was crazy with some good p...... lol

kquash1@yahoo.com

Re: Crazy Wendy
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 12:08:59 AM »
Yo.. rumor has it she did that to someone's passport because he "shorted" her.. WTF... can you imagine that!!!!

SosuaSam

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 12:27:48 AM »
I hear thats not a rumor.

Blacknight69

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 10:27:35 AM »
Was in town in July.  She is very pregnant at about 8 months work.  She is often spotted still on the strip working at ELFlow and Rumba but chain smoking and throwing back beer is not sexy.

Terrero

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 08:53:05 PM »
Wendy has several WU cats giving her money.  Her and her friends f--ked us for free on a couple of occasions.  She would always says she doesn't need the money, she just likes new d!ck.  But yes, she is crazy as hell, lol.

sosuapapijay

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 03:09:03 PM »
Post her pic

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 04:07:18 PM »
Is she thin, light-skinned with a gap in her teeth?

Speaks great English?

Shaba2

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 05:31:13 PM »
Post her pic

Oh yeah I agree. We need a pic just so we can stay the F away from La loca chica

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 01:23:12 PM »
Damn 007..she might be worth a spin of the wheel and just hope you don't land on the batsh!t crazy section that day

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 01:40:03 PM »
Damn 007..she might be worth a spin of the wheel and just hope you don't land on the batsh!t crazy section that day

Maxvonrain...ROFLMAO!! You're right brother! And she may not be the crazy Wendy they're talking about, so that would make it even more appealing. I've been smashing one of this Wendy's friends the past week or so.  She has a sexy ass girlfriend and they claim to be down to do a threesome which should be good since they're already doing each other for real unlike the typical BS happy hours. But I might have to see what's up with getting Wendy in the mix, too.  LOL

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 03:36:56 PM »

Maxvonrain...ROFLMAO!! You're right brother! And she may not be the crazy Wendy they're talking about, so that would make it even more appealing. I've been smashing one of this Wendy's friends the past week or so.  She has a sexy ass girlfriend and they claim to be down to do a threesome which should be good since they're already doing each other for real unlike the typical BS happy hours. But I might have to see what's up with getting Wendy in the mix, too.  LOL
Well in the immortal words of Mac from 'Predator'..long tall Sally, built so sweet, she got e'rythang that Uncle John needs..I'ma have me some fun..LMAO

Dive in bro and let us know how it was...

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 07:16:48 PM »
DOM...is this the Wendy you're talking about?
Naw, the shorty I'm thinking of looks a bit cracked out and this one here looks healthy.

This chica you posted looks like she could be the sister of another chica I've messed with though.

Shaba2

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2016, 11:32:41 PM »
ok one more time will one of you post a picture as a Public Service Warning.

sparrrowhawk

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 02:57:05 AM »
I  remember Wendy from my trip March 2015. She hangs with a chick called Kiara.

Wendy did infact asked me to come with her one night after classico closed. I took another friend of her.

I am going to sosua in 6 weeks..and Wendy is on my to-do list.

Pvp

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2016, 05:32:02 PM »
Anyone know if this is crazy wendy?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal