global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: This did happen to me in Sosua, would never happen in the States  (Read 6218 times)

Barrio Lover

One morning sitting at Rockies eating breakfast I looked across the street to spot this new little honey that I had never seen before. I got up from my chair and went over to practice my improved Spanish. I discovered that she was just 19 and in Sosua for the first time out of Santo Domingo. We exchanged numbers and I was banging her later that night. Because my Spanish is good and I have an apartment there I always tell the honey's that I live here and don't have much money. She went for it and let me hit it for 3 or 4 times without paying a dime. One day, a week or so later, I called her and she asked where was I. Of course I told her because I wanted to bang this young pretty thing again so she asked me to pull over and wait. I did and about five minutes later here she comes with this other PYT, they both got in the car and off to the crib we went. Once inside the house my little cutie said to me "papie I'm on my administration so I have my girl friend for you to f--k." Wow! My johnson stood up and I said, but you know that I don't have any money and they both said it's okay! Never in the states, never, and the p...... was good!       
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:47:01 PM by DBIII »

inkspill

Re: This did happen to me in Sosua, would never happen in the States
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »
hey hey... make sure u post her number... dont cuff the girls... share the wealth... lol

CraigD

Re: This did happen to me in Sosua, would never happen in the States
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 03:12:34 PM »
HILARIOUS!!!! What advice would you have for brothers such as myself who want to frequent the barrios?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal