global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Some of them Love the Macho Man  (Read 6472 times)

Bikininut

• Katherinepp
Some of them Love the Macho Man
« on: February 18, 2013, 03:33:42 AM »
I was driving in Sosua with this chick who I see on a regular basis but just for physical reasons if you get what I mean. I was crossing an intersection and this cab tried to cut in front of me. He had not stopped at the stop sign and no normal person would have tried to make it. Its one of those things that get you real pissed off but how you react largely depends on your mood at the time. I rolled up next to  him and just stared at him saying 'What the f--k is wrong with you?" with my facial expression. I kept it up for about 20 seconds and he then gave me the finger. This set me off. I got out of the car and approached him. He was still inside the car but got out as I got  closer. He had a big stick in his hand, like a baseball bat. I asked him why he cut me off in Spanish I think. I kept saying stuff like put down the stick and be a man, etc.. A crowd began to form. I knew this would be trouble and not  worth it so I got back in the car. I proceeded down the street and he was behind me. I decided to stop and it was too narrow for him to pass me. It was a one way street and he could not turn around. I wanted to make him wait as I was not going anywhere special and he may have been trying to get somewhere to make some bucks. I was going to love this.
Less than 30 seconds after I stopped a policeman came to my car window (the crowd forming had attracted cops that were patroling the area on foot). To make this part of the story short, I told them nothing happened and drove off.

When I looked over at my girl she was silent and had a look on her face like I was the Man. She never acted this way towards me ever before. I am a laid back guy and I guess she never had seen my angry in the three years we had known each other. She probably thought I was not capable of being a tough guy if the situation arose since impressing someone like that is stupid but some Dominican guys act macho for no real reason, just to get girls. She looked at me and held my arm as I drove down the street. A block later she was undoing my zipper and you know the rest. Crazy, huh?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal