global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicks on her Period...  (Read 5637 times)

Delgado

• Devoted Contributer
  • SKEET AND SKIDATTLE!
Re: Chicks on her Period...
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 09:54:11 PM »
I'm bout to puke
Quote from: Charles Bukowski
How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 830 a.m.,leap out of bed,dress,force-feed,shit, piss,brush teeth and hair,fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so

Nota newbie

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 01:23:01 AM »
I simply kick them out if they on their period...,happened twice, kicked the chic out with no pay...I don't play that ish

Bostons617

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2018, 11:27:35 PM »
I simply kick them out if they on their period...,happened twice, kicked the chic out with no pay...I don't play that ish

Same here I would never entertain the idea of me f--king a chica on her period I wouldn't even give her money for the motoconcho ride back.

Warrior118

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 01:37:20 PM »
Rule of thumb for me.. 6 yr vet.  Apart of going to my room is IM going wash you up and right there you catch them if they start get funny about that or if they slick I'll put my hands around that box to see. I start this 3 yrs ago.. oh yeah . The lights fellas always keep on light in your room. They try hide it.. and always wipe them with white towel i caught 4 bitches like that.. kick them right out. I tell them i should charge you for coming to my room and use shower..

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 02:50:02 PM »
Ah you have to ask them if there pussy sick lol!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal