global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chick used my toothbrush  (Read 3966 times)

sosuajefe

Re: Chick used my toothbrush
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 03:38:45 PM »
I always bring hygienic products for the chicas. Also shows many of them that you care about personal hygiene in general. Toothbrushes, extra toothpaste, mouthwash, loofas, lots of bodywash, vagisil etc. The little bit of money it’s costs is well worth it in my opinion. If some remain unused I give it away before leaving. I don’t bring any of it back. Lots of guys gonna deny kissing the chicas, but I admit I do. To me f--king without kissing or doing certain things doesn’t get me as turned on and if I’m paying for it I’m gonna do what pleases me...and them.

lovesusua

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »
I always bring hygienic products for the chicas. Also shows many of them that you care about personal hygiene in general. Toothbrushes, extra toothpaste, mouthwash, loofas, lots of bodywash, vagisil etc. The little bit of money it’s costs is well worth it in my opinion. If some remain unused I give it away before leaving. I don’t bring any of it back. Lots of guys gonna deny kissing the chicas, but I admit I do. To me f--king without kissing or doing certain things doesn’t get me as turned on and if I’m paying for it I’m gonna do what pleases me...and them.

And so say I too, I going to have some of the lemisol sitting in in my Shower too
" Show me a beautiful woman......and I'll show you a man who's tired of putting up with her shit "

Bodyluver

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 06:02:46 AM »
I always bring a pack of toothbrushes for them hoes.dont wanna smell dick breath. If the pussy good i tip them wit a gift. Booty shorts, string tops, sun dress, or tight shirt. All bouht off season. For only $3 to $5 , shit goes a long way guys. Round two or second session free now. And they do tell there friends

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
Clothes, Tolietries & Ropa!  I get that...Friends got my number, Cool....But!  What about me???

Is crazy sex too much to expect in return?  Damn chicas are lazy to return the favors
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
ftp://Don't be a cheapy Charlie bring an extra tooth brush,  Have mouth wash bring your own towel let the chica use the hotel towel!  The last day I always give the chicas whats left over, no sense bringing it through air port security, no brainer,,, Sometime I give the chica the extra checked bag no sense on paying for that as well,, bonus points you can give them the extra toilet paper to boot !

Skeetskeet

• SHE LIKE IT IN THE MOUTH
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 09:04:18 PM »
......then he proceeded to eat her asshole..

LMAO ????????????????????????????????????
SHE LIKE IT IN THE MOUTH

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal