global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Say What!!!  (Read 9330 times)

ActiveDuty

Say What!!!
« on: October 28, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
 I’ll keep this short and sweet I was doing my usual raw stroking in this Fiiiiiiiiuawwwwwnnn Joint, much older than I’m usually taking down After we’re done or laying down and I’m trying to recharge my batteries, So the chick looks me dead in my eyes and says you know were married now right.?! (Silent gulp) Now I’m totally praying that she’s joking so I’m making jokes gauging her comedic response  which is not a lot. And then I look at her and ask you what does she mean?.  she says because we had unprotected sex that mean we’re married.

I’m only making this post because she was dead serious and started screaming and yelling and cursing because I kept joking making light of what she was saying, Now she’s older definitely early to mid 30s  but I in no way led her on or promised anything to her,  i’ve got on joking and seemed be getting more and more and more angry as I was laughing and when I was sure I knew she was not kidding  I said “a su orden”   things is getting a little hairy so I told her how I was hungry so  we got dressed went to a restaurant had a wonderful meal I went to go use the bathroom secretly pay the bill then left outside thru the kitchen.

Blocked her on my cell phone contacts, blocked her on my WhatsApp , blocked her on my Snapchat, Blocked her on my Instagram and  didn’t realize we were still on messenger and she sent me a novel message, I didn’t read it I just deleted it and blocked on messenger as well

It sucks because she has some good pussy and is a dime in my book but I’m not settling down anytime soon  and I feel like she would end up cutting me.

The moral of the story is if you’re going to f--k a 30+year-old woman Raw Make sure she doesn’t orgasm or Your married lmao..
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:57:24 PM by ActiveDuty »

Bodyluver

Re: Say What!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 11:59:51 AM »
???????????????????? yeah if you raw dog. They want you gor themselves or trying to get knocked up

Paolo

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 12:21:46 PM »
I had this happening before,wonder if the same girl

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 02:12:55 PM »
Wow! Lol

PMIdump

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 05:44:52 PM »
Good stuff.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 06:47:55 PM »
I had this happening before,wonder if the same girl
HER name is Liana
Wow! Lol

I know smh...
Good stuff.

I’ve had to bail on like 12 Chicas this way... I never lead them on, but maybe it’s me oh well

778technique

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 08:14:54 AM »
So in 9 months there will be more Duties running around DR

ActiveDuty

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 02:32:34 AM »
So in 9 months there will be more Duties running around DR

It’s been 18 years f--king in the R.D. no Dominican kids or STDs so no.

MACK

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2018, 08:41:36 AM »
Yea some Chicas take that raw shit seriously lol...it's almost scary

ActiveDuty

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 07:32:41 AM »
Yea some Chicas take that raw shit seriously lol...it's almost scary

Funny thing is I don’t kiss them on the mouth... I think it’s too intamite...

I know. I know.

Mike Haynes

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
I’ll keep this short and sweet I was doing my usual raw stroking in this Fiiiiiiiiuawwwwwnnn Joint, much older than I’m usually taking down After we’re done or laying down and I’m trying to recharge my batteries, So the chick looks me dead in my eyes and says you know were married now right.?! (Silent gulp) Now I’m totally praying that she’s joking so I’m making jokes gauging her comedic response  which is not a lot. And then I look at her and ask you what does she mean?.  she says because we had unprotected sex that mean we’re married.

I’m only making this post because she was dead serious and started screaming and yelling and cursing because I kept joking making light of what she was saying, Now she’s older definitely early to mid 30s  but I in no way led her on or promised anything to her,  i’ve got on joking and seemed be getting more and more and more angry as I was laughing and when I was sure I knew she was not kidding  I said “a su orden”   things is getting a little hairy so I told her how I was hungry so  we got dressed went to a restaurant had a wonderful meal I went to go use the bathroom secretly pay the bill then left outside thru the kitchen.

Blocked her on my cell phone contacts, blocked her on my WhatsApp , blocked her on my Snapchat, Blocked her on my Instagram and  didn’t realize we were still on messenger and she sent me a novel message, I didn’t read it I just deleted it and blocked on messenger as well

It sucks because she has some good pussy and is a dime in my book but I’m not settling down anytime soon  and I feel like she would end up cutting me.

The moral of the story is if you’re going to f--k a 30+year-old woman Raw Make sure she doesn’t orgasm or Your married lmao..

I would have been like OK, BITCH WE MARRIED? TAKE YO ASS HOME (NO PAY) AND HAVE DINNER READY WHEN I GET THERE TOMORROW.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2018, 09:46:18 PM »

I would have been like OK, BITCH WE MARRIED? TAKE YO ASS HOME (NO PAY) AND HAVE DINNER READY WHEN I GET THERE TOMORROW.

This is funny shit. Sad... but funny.

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2018, 08:03:44 AM »
Those 30up chicas get attached real easy if they like you. I have had chica send me pics of guns thinking I am with another chica.  I usually am lol

ActiveDuty

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2018, 12:33:51 AM »
Those 30up chicas get attached real easy if they like you. I have had chica send me pics of guns thinking I am with another chica.  I usually am lol

Bro the 30 plus crowd is my favorite but also the most dangerous.

I’m currently f--king the Managers at Hooters (BEST WINGS IN THE D.R.) and she wouldn’t let certain Chicas serve me lmao... and she ALWAYS calls the waitress over to do shit if she see me talking tooo long for her liking... smh so I’ve been picking up hoes from Ruby Tuesday’s now lol

cwedgester

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
I must concur that the likelyhood of a great performance from a 30+ chica is high. I've never been disappointed with a performance yet.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal