global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Say What!!!  (Read 9329 times)

wavey711

Re: Say What!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 06:06:54 PM »
You gotta remember this is a third world country and poverty is rampant. Any monger with a United States Passport is seen as a golden wily wonka ticket. These women (and most women in general) are trying their best to make their living standards better by any means necessary and I can't blame them. But as a man you have to use your big head and not your little head. I just recently had something similar happen to me with a chick from the now shut down pica flor. BBFS right off the bat for the whole trip, and now she texting me on whatsapp saying when I come back she wants to have a baby with me. I'm not trying to have no kids out there so I'm going ghost on her before this gets out of hand. So the OP made the right move. If you dont want no obligations GHOST them with the quickness and let the next sucka pay the price. Don't be "that one" LoL

ActiveDuty

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2018, 12:35:19 AM »
You gotta remember this is a third world country and poverty is rampant. Any monger with a United States Passport is seen as a golden wily wonka ticket. These women (and most women in general) are trying their best to make their living standards better by any means necessary and I can't blame them. But as a man you have to use your big head and not your little head. I just recently had something similar happen to me with a chick from the now shut down pica flor. BBFS right off the bat for the whole trip, and now she texting me on whatsapp saying when I come back she wants to have a baby with me. I'm not trying to have no kids out there so I'm going ghost on her before this gets out of hand. So the OP made the right move. If you dont want no obligations GHOST them with the quickness and let the next sucka pay the price. Don't be "that one" LoL

When you get out of the tourist areas and go to the capital you’ll be surprised how many women aren’t looking for a dude with a passport , many many have great jobs close with there family and just wants a real relationship.. the passport is just icing

wavey711

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2018, 06:26:21 AM »
Yeah in the capital there are women with decent jobs etc. But majority of the inhabitants of the island live near or below the poverty line bro.

ActiveDuty

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2018, 08:11:08 AM »
Yeah in the capital there are women with decent jobs etc. But majority of the inhabitants of the island live near or below the poverty line bro.

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China. We’re talking about women that you have access to because of your perceived social status being a foreigner with a passport and the funds to travel internationally. It opens you up to different spectrum women. Unfortunately you’ll have to step outside the 4 mi.² of whoretowns

MrNavigator

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2018, 09:26:26 AM »
It's the same thing....whether In Sosua or not. The majority of these chicks want a better life no matter who provides it for them. I have chicks living all over the island......and yes some wouldn't mind getting pregnant. I wonder why.......not really

lonewolf45

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 10:01:17 AM »
Theres a Hooters in DR? Where Santiago?

ActiveDuty

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 12:48:07 AM »
Theres a Hooters in DR? Where Santiago?

YUp, fish in a barrel too. It’s in Acropolis Mall Santo Domingo

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 12:21:16 PM »
It's the same thing....whether In Sosua or not. The majority of these chicks want a better life no matter who provides it for them. I have chicks living all over the island......and yes some wouldn't mind getting pregnant. I wonder why.......not really
So they'll have a reason to be stationary, I'm sure they hate whoring

NYGIANTS355

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2018, 10:13:07 AM »
For the record
.there wouldn't be as much Chicas selling pussy in RD if the Dominican men didn't get the Chicas pregnant and leave them AND use em as punching bags....????????????????????????????????????

Also I'm going to SD next year when you say hooters is fish in a barrel meaning Chicas hang out there or the waitresses like to make side money.

I know I know sd is not like Sosua but I do want to know where the Chicas who are semi pros hang out in sd...
I know the car washes but what specific social spots
These hoes ain't loyal.

stinqu

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2018, 05:55:13 PM »
Hey wavey711 DM me the chicas WHATSAPP # that your are going to ditch for wanting to get pregnant, i'll help her out. LOL, I'm shooting blanks, but sshe don't to know that. LOL

thedistinguishgentlemen

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2018, 09:51:37 PM »
I’m just mad reading that the majority of yal are going raw in chicas. The epidemic is real. Get tested for that ninja
The internet troll everyone loves "I think"

Dallas77

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2018, 10:12:34 PM »
I’m just mad reading that the majority of yal are going raw in chicas. The epidemic is real. Get tested for that ninja

MF’s think this shit a game , til a chica pregnant

ActiveDuty

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2018, 01:57:27 PM »
For the record
.there wouldn't be as much Chicas selling pussy in RD if the Dominican men didn't get the Chicas pregnant and leave them AND use em as punching bags....????????????????????????????????????

Also I'm going to SD next year when you say hooters is fish in a barrel meaning Chicas hang out there or the waitresses like to make side money.

I know I know sd is not like Sosua but I do want to know where the Chicas who are semi pros hang out in sd...
I know the car washes but what specific social spots

Just think of it as a “sure thing” type of date if you tell her you want to help her with her bills... if she gives you her number after than it’s implied and understood,

TioEscobar

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2018, 02:57:07 PM »
Yeah .. what's with this Raw Dog shit?  LOL...

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2018, 03:42:55 PM »
Yeah .. what's with this Raw Dog shit?  LOL...

MFs that like to play Russian Roulette, but think they're immune to losing.  lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal