global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Celeb Treatment  (Read 717 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Celeb Treatment
« on: June 25, 2022, 12:07:39 AM »
Watchin this dude's vid reminds me of how easy chicas become when they think you are somebody.  This dude looks like he is a DJ, but you would think he was part of Aventura or something.  I guess it goes for anywhere, but especially in these poor countries.  Stuntin goes a long way and cost much less.  I could see why dudes put effort into getting their social media game up.  Even dem Youtube knuckleheadz probably get a bit of star treatment from freaks.  Another reason investing in some kind of business puts you in a different category than a dude just traveling to bang chicas (not saying anything is wrong with that either)

https://youtu.be/WT4h-5GoFio?t=1168
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Jazzy2019

Re: Celeb Treatment
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 12:52:32 AM »
Watchin this dude's vid reminds me of how easy chicas become when they think you are somebody.  This dude looks like he is a DJ, but you would think he was part of Aventura or something.  I guess it goes for anywhere, but especially in these poor countries.  Stuntin goes a long way and cost much less.  I could see why dudes put effort into getting their social media game up.  Even dem Youtube knuckleheadz probably get a bit of star treatment from freaks.  Another reason investing in some kind of business puts you in a different category than a dude just traveling to bang chicas (not saying anything is wrong with that either)

I think at least on the island he is a genuine celeb.

DJ Adoni is a Dominican DJ, signed to Carbon Fiber Music, that has become the Dominican Republic's most listened to DJ on Youtube. Most recently, he won a Premio Lo Nuestro award for DJ of the Year in February 2022.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 05:47:35 AM »

DJ Adoni is a Dominican DJ, signed to Carbon Fiber Music, that has become the Dominican Republic's most listened to DJ on Youtube. Most recently, he won a Premio Lo Nuestro award for DJ of the Year in February 2022.
No different than Elvis Presley and the beettels during the  50 and 60swith chicas going crazy  !

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 01:00:42 PM »

Thanks.  Didn't know that.  I was just listening to some vids for new music and saw chicas fighting to get at dude to the point where he had to have bodyguards.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal