global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: American found dead in Las Terrenas  (Read 1637 times)

Azzman

Re: American found dead in Las Terrenas
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2022, 08:45:40 PM »
RIP to him. But a lot of yall old heads dont want to admit it but after 65 you should really stop traveling solo/mongering and travel with family/wife/kids etc. At some point you gotta hang it up and choose to live out your years safe from being taken advantage of. I cant imagine my grandpops at 70 mongering.

Some of us are build differently over 50! And the worse shit I have ever heard was stories of older heads who have survived Prostate Cancer and can’t f--k nothing…you better get it why you can, f--k the bullshit! Sports-f--ker fo life! You will never say I didn’t get my share of bad bitches….lol

Many guys who underwent prostate surgery or radiation treatments simply gave up on sex. That's their right, of course. I had prostate radiation and never stopped f--king. In a few months I'll be getting a new toy -- a penile implant. The implant makes you truly bionic with a dick that cannot be defeated. There are old men with penile implants and also dudes in their 20s because of severe erectile dysfunction.

If you want it bad enough there are ways to stay in the game for life.

Bionic Dick” …. 😂😂😂! I understand and if I live long enough I’m sure to have some type of ED unfortunately. Bottom line I respect dudes making adjustments to make shit happen under challenging conditions. I have met a couple of old heads 70’s and 80’s type of dudes who talked to me about prostate problems, scared the living shit out of me! From that point on I knew my contribution to the world was to become a Sports-f--ker…good luck Steve Austin with your implant keep the board informed.
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

Tex1988

Re: American found dead in Las Terrenas
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2022, 02:27:11 AM »
Bionic Dick” …. 😂😂😂! I understand and if I live long enough I’m sure to have some type of ED unfortunately. Bottom line I respect dudes making adjustments to make shit happen under challenging conditions. I have met a couple of old heads 70’s and 80’s type of dudes who talked to me about prostate problems, scared the living shit out of me! From that point on I knew my contribution to the world was to become a Sports-f--ker…good luck Steve Austin with your implant keep the board informed.

Steve Austin reference? Yeahhhh your time is coming soon lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal