global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: My Return Home To Sosua 2024  (Read 1552 times)

crazy_canuck

Re: My Return Home To Sosua 2024
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2024, 11:03:19 AM »
Murano, there are some simple solutions if you leave country for months at a time to prevent mold to develop in your clothes and linen.
The best and most effective would be packing all your clothes and linen in vacuum sealing bags with dessicant packs but this is also the most expensive and complicated.
Another solution would be for you to buy a Shitload of coat hangers and hang them in the middle of the room instead of keeping them folded in your drawers ... same thing with bed linen and towels.
You should also lift your mattress from the bed frame and put it up against a wall or something like that to expose the 2 sides to open air.
I know it may seem stupid said like that but I can assure you it works .... though my preferred method is vacuum bags with dessicant packs.
You can also throw a sheet of Bounce in it to keep your linen fresh.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

murano2010

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2024, 01:13:49 PM »
Murano, why dont you just have a house keeper clean it once are week or every two weeks, next time.im sure having someone open up for a day, every week or so, will help all of that,
That is an excellent idea.  In all of the years I've been in the DR/Sosua, I have never met ONE local individual that I felt I could trust to have access to my place on my behalf while I am away.  And it's not a responsibility that I would unload onto another expat friend.   

All of the expats I know and myself, we dont impose on each other like that.   If there was just one local human being in the DR I felt I could entrust in managing my place when I was gone, my issue would have been solved long ago.   But again that is an excellent solution.

In the Philippines though, I do have someone managing my place.   Turns out, she is the pretend girlfriend of my buddy.   He's an ex vet/expat from the states.   He lives in the Philippines 6 months out of the year.   He relies on her to take care of his Philippine residence ( she lives in it too),  his car, his bills, EVERYTHING.     

He's been with her for more than a decade.   It was his suggestion that I allow her to help me too with my place.   I took him/her up on the offer. 

Since 2019 she's been helping/working for me, taking care of my place, and paying bills etc.   She does a good job for the most part, but I still have to supervise her from a distance, because there is no better security and supervision than from the owner.   Me.    She has let workers in my place in the past, but failed to supervise their movements, and/or secure some of my things.   Things that ended up missing or broken.   And I find that out when I return.   She would be oblivious to what happened.

Or she will get help ( a friend of hers ) cleaning my place, and in the process they would rearrange or organize stuff that I didnt want them to do.   Little annoying shit.  Because now I have to find where these things were relocated.   And Ive told her several times.  Please dont move anything.  Just leave it the way I left it.   

They cant seem to comprehend why I dont need them to make things look a certain way in order for my place to be clean.   Small example.  I take all of the batteries out of my remotes, and keep the batteries next to each remote.   What they will do is grab all of the batteries and put them together in a nice pile.   So now I dont know what batteries came from which remote.   I shouldnt have to mark the batteries, or pull out my tester to match voltages.   Just leave the batteries alone the way I left it.   Thats just one example. 

So there is an up side and a down side to having hired help.    If I had a local I could trust to look after my place in Sosua, Im willing to bet I'd have similar issues, if not worse.   The staff at my residence, are only reliable when you can supervise whatever they are doing.   I have too much stuff in my place that would be difficult to hide or secure, or expect it not to be missing.   It's a miracle that nothing significant was ever stolen from my place over the years.   

Ive been in other tenants apartments before in my complex, when the tenant didnt know it.  A staff member allowed me to enter.   One time, the tenant was asleep when we entered.   All we were doing was resetting the internet router, I didnt know the tenant was asleep in the apt.   Way back then, the router for the complex was in that individuals apartment.   So as you can see, if staff personnel will allow others into an apt when the tenant doesnt know it, they are probably going into my apt from time to time when Im unaware of it as well.   

In all fairness, sometimes they have to enter someones apartment.   Like for a water leak, or due to something else going on.    But are they supervising who they allow into my place.  Thats just like maid service at a hotel, where they leave the room door wide open, and anyone passing by can easily come in and snatch something quick without the maid knowing about it.   

Giving staff or anybody in the DR to have free reign to check on my apartment while Im not there, would be asking for trouble.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2024, 01:39:59 PM »
Murano, there are some simple solutions if you leave country for months at a time to prevent mold to develop in your clothes and linen.
The best and most effective would be packing all your clothes and linen in vacuum sealing bags with dessicant packs but this is also the most expensive and complicated.
Another solution would be for you to buy a Shitload of coat hangers and hang them in the middle of the room instead of keeping them folded in your drawers ... same thing with bed linen and towels.
You should also lift your mattress from the bed frame and put it up against a wall or something like that to expose the 2 sides to open air.
I know it may seem stupid said like that but I can assure you it works .... though my preferred method is vacuum bags with dessicant packs.
You can also throw a sheet of Bounce in it to keep your linen fresh.
I will keep those solutions in mind.   For the time being, I think keeping my closets open, and having a window open and the bedroom door open made a big difference from when I used to lock everything up tight. 

What I had to wash/clean thus far has been minimal.  At least it wasnt my entire closet full of clothes this time.  I thought by leaving the doors open under the kitchen sink that would eliminate excessive heat buildup, but I guess I didnt do enough to keep that area cooler.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Travelguy90

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2024, 01:58:03 PM »
Honestly it’s not discipline, I just dislike an expensive bad deal. If the woman were cheaper or looked better and provided worthwhile service, I’d likely be singing a different tune. (Standard pricing in establishments where you can pay by card and the girls not shit you is what makes me willing to spend more, the women legit being beautiful is a bonus)

Despite my praise of South America having better women and better value, Sosua has a cleaner and more swimmable beach. Food tastes better, if you find the right spot, and day by day just chilling you find Americans men more approachable for idle chitchat in say a hotel like NG, SosuaInn, Rumbas, etc.. when downtime from women. In Brazil you limited to the beach or Mab’s, unless you randomly catch a fellow monger in the streets, and Colombia it’s either near the clubs or parlors that’s it. Significantly larger cities than Sosua.

Sosua is pretty chill and is a legit tropic vacation to kick back and relax. It’s only when the hustlers/beggars annoy me repeatedly when I start to dwell on alternative options.  I might not mind a 1000-1200 meal that I could find 650-850 elsewhere in the same location until I have repeated begging, pissy attitudes from staff, and loud belligerence nearby that my mood changes. If everything remains chill and not too loud(don’t blast a bluetooth speaker next to me, when two neighboring restaurants are already playing loud music but at a tone low enough for communication but jackass tourist wants to compete and overtake them) I have minimum pessimism and actually like Sosua. I avoid weekends to the beach to mitigate it, but I think my solution may be to fly to another country and return back after Monday/Tuesday. Like go to Cuba/PR instead.

Just curious, is that the rate card from 4x4 ? Havent been there in a while
yes rate card from march this year
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

bingoman

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2024, 12:50:40 AM »

Just curious, is that the rate card from 4x4 ? Havent been there in a while
yes rate card from march this year

Thank you ! I hope the Disneyland of Bunda title still fits the place.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2024, 05:08:34 AM »
I just spent 60 days in the Su  beeen home a month and want to go back or go back just a few days be fore i report for my sesonal work,,,  We all know shits gone up rent food gas other things and pussy,,, f--k got blind sided when i got back to the states to the Tune of $1000 exsta dollars not planed for,, bussines dues and cost car insurance and other un antisipated BS,,, wish the f--k i was back in the DR !,,, what hasent changed is chicas with puppy dog eyes when they fake they love you and your leaving,, there goes there gravy train  once you step onto the plane ! Sosua f--king traffic at rush hour insane, Cops shakeing down hatians  just an every day ocerance,fat chicas on the stroll  like clock work,, Dumb ass creep cammers on patrol yup probaly 7 of these Assholes  like groud hog Day !
One of the best things I did for myself after a few years of enjoying mongering in Sosua primarily, was to change how I operated in Sosua, especially with women. 

Having numerous regulars was quite enjoyable and fulfilling from a sexual and ego standpoint.  But I got to a point where I started to wake up a few years ago, to see the scene from a different perspective.  Having a bunch of regulars, or just f--king very often was draining my finances and my loins unnecessarily.   None of these women, or the people in general were friends.   It was all superficial.

Living in the amusement park, as far as dealing with the women rides, no longer gave me the excitement I used to feel when only on vacation.  Also I knew too much about these women and the scene overall.   Reality had hit me.  I evolved and watched these women evolve.......including seeing the difference in the generation of women that was taking over the p4p game in Sosua.   

I dont value them the way I used to.  Years ago many of these women represented a different mindset, and it showed in how they looked and behaved.  To some extent, I see them as mutants instead of real women.    The fakeness has morphed into something much worse than the days when chicks wore their own hair and eyelashes, and wasnt over run with tattoos, and surgeries.  Many of these women seem just as bad as the women where I am from.  More masculine, and less feminine.

These days, Im not inclined to bust a lot of nuts with chicks just because I can.  Years and years of f--king in the states was a lot, but years and years f--king in Sosua has sort of made me numb.   I want my nuts to matter.   Now my nuts are mainly for my sexual maintenance, rather than from the sport of it.   

I dont pay attention to these womens beauty the way I used to, because I need more from interacting with them to be attracted to them.  Femininity, a certain vibe.   Many of these women lack bringing that vibe, even though visually they should be very appealing and f--kable.   Many of us had enough sex in a lifetime.  So f--king one more chick, can be uninspiring.  Unless she brings a quality that enhances that experience. 

I still like trying out some new juice from time to time, but I dont like the hassle and bullshit that comes with accomplishing that.  Because many of these chicks in Sosua is like dealing with a drug deal gone bad.    All a dude wants is a fair exchange.   The money for a decent pussy ride.   Not just some chick showing up to get paid.

Which is why I had several regulars over the years in the 1st place.  But my travels and my need to trim the pussy bill waste, led me to be more selective in when I felt like engaging in wasting money on p4p.   What Im getting at, I began to have a disdain for enriching women, for what little they had to offer.   I self exaggerated their value on my behalf over the years.   

Im not talking misogyny here.  Cause I am also talking about my attitude towards all  the players in Sosua, or any other destination.  From the local men, raggedy expats, the day to day con games one has to put up with daily.   No, Im talking about caring more about taking care of me and my interests much better, rather than enriching others.   And this applies to everywhere I would travel, not just being in the DR. 

Getting as close as I can to ONLY giving or rewarding others for what they actually earn.  Rather than letting my emotions guide me on doing things, or wasting money and time on endeavors and people that are not worth it. 

This mindset and pursuit is quite liberating.  Because you spend more time looking after yourself much better, without feeling you are betraying those who seek to use you or get over on you.   
Going to add an other Tip is by no means is to not get played by chicas  there out to play you if you let them stand firm stand your ground your the boss you have the gold !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal