global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: O.J. Simpson dies of prostate cancer  (Read 150 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
O.J. Simpson dies of prostate cancer
« on: April 11, 2024, 02:35:55 PM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

murano2010

Re: O.J. Simpson dies of prostate cancer
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 03:13:27 PM »
I know most men have prostate issues as we get older.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2024/04/11/oj-simpson-dead-cancer-running-back/73288026007/
More and more people are dying of cancer.  From sources people fail to make the connection with.  They just accept that prostate cancer is just what happens to enough men.  The same with breast cancer for women.  When women succumb to breast cancer, nobody questions what lead up to it.  Nothing to see here, it's a routine death.   

Questions to consider :

Were they taking prescription meds for years?  Like BP meds, diabetic meds, statin drugs? Usually the answer is yes.

Did they get the safe and effective myocarditis, cancer causing jab?  The answer to that may also be a yes. 

Have they been eating processed food, chemicals, dyes, plastics, polyethanol glycol, pesticides, and other man made by products?   The answer to that is a yes. 

In other words, plenty of folks are dying from their unnatural causes, and dont realize  the source of their demise.  O.J. is no exception. 

Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 03:23:40 PM »

In other words, plenty of folks are dying from their unnatural causes, and dont realize  the source of their demise.  O.J. is no exception. 

OJ went through a lot of stress and I think he was even locked up for several years.  Plus, who knows what his lifestyle was like as a celeb.  Not saying this caused his ailment, but it probably didn't help.  RIP
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

murano2010

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 03:45:53 PM »

OJ went through a lot of stress and I think he was even locked up for several years.  Plus, who knows what his lifestyle was like as a celeb.  Not saying this caused his ailment, but it probably didn't help.  RIP
Another way to look at it.  If the things I mentioned are a factor in his regard, that might be a direct cause of not being able to deal with the stress, that lead to his death.     
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 04:03:02 PM »
RIP..OJ Simpson..One of my childhood heroes, growing up playing sandlot football, everybody when they had the ball would yell…. The juice.!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:19:37 PM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal