global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Can you smash a resort worker in Punta Cana?  (Read 290 times)

LEGEND22

Can you smash a resort worker in Punta Cana?
« on: April 12, 2024, 01:57:03 PM »
Heading to Punta Cana for a family trip in a few months. Wont be leaving the all inclusive at all. Wondering how easy would it be to get a baddie from the resort staff to P4P? I assume this has been done before?

Jazzy2019

Re: Can you smash a resort worker in Punta Cana?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 02:41:35 PM »
Some supplement their income like that. However, I’m highly doubtful you’d find one that would do anything on site. Too many damn cameras. There’s a chance that a few hoes might be working the AI. Keep your eyes open and be prepared to pay through the nose it you spot one who lets you know she’s available.

Stones

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 02:53:46 PM »
I agree with Jazzy. One hundred percent she is not going to screw you on site. Just too risky for her. I mean, you go back to your American lifestyle -- but if she's caught, she risks losing the best job she has ever had.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 07:23:33 PM »
Never say Never,, it is possible, But like posted probaly not going to be on site,, off premisis hope you can sneak away to a cheap hotel or if your brave go to her casa or a cabana,,,,,,funny thing i banged the maid at my hotel,,,,,funny situation   she aproached me,, i always tipped her well just a plain jane average looker,,,,,she knew i had other girl friends whores   any who she was such a cool chicas she on my repeat roster,,,,, just procede with caution  money talks beast of luck !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal