global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The Rampage (An SDQ-STI-SOSUA-CABARETE Trip Report)  (Read 80010 times)

The_Polo_Rican

The Rampage (An SDQ-STI-SOSUA-CABARETE Trip Report)
« on: December 15, 2014, 05:40:22 PM »
What's Up Group, I've been a lurker here for a while and I've enjoyed the trip reports immensely. So I decided to write one of my own.

First let me give you a little background, I'm 35 Puerto Rican, I've been to DR (The Whole Island) PR, Costa Rica, Panama and Medellin. I'm a Monger, and not only a monger but a picture taking Monger!  So I hope y'all enjoy this.

Let Us Begin

sosuaman

• Devoted Contributer
Re: The Rampage (An SDQ-STI-SOSUA-CABARETE Trip Report)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
What's Up Group, I've been a lurker here for a while and I've enjoyed the trip reports immensely. So I decided to write one of my own.

First let me give you a little background, I'm 35 Puerto Rican, I've been to DR (The Whole Island) PR, Costa Rica, Panama and Medellin. I'm a Monger, and not only a monger but a picture taking Monger!  So I hope y'all enjoy this.

Let Us Begin

10 seconds. NO chicas. Nothing to do with mongering at all. You posted this as a trip report. Pretty shitty first post.

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 05:59:50 PM »
Calm Down Sosuaman, just realized my whole government name is on my drop box links. Once I figure out how to post pics I'll be back.

sosuaman

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »
Calm Down Sosuaman, just realized my whole government name is on my drop box links. Once I figure out how to post pics I'll be back.

I am calm Boricua,   estas tritando promover tu video privado aqui con hombreas de site. Este es video de musica y nunca informationes de Sosua o putas de Santo Domingo. Tu sabes?? Musica es malo tambien.  no sabe salsa?

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 07:19:05 PM »
OK,  Let's get this started. I've uploaded my pics on Photof--kIt so they may or may not last long, but I'll try to keep one step ahead.

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 07:28:56 PM »
It all started with a call from my man Prop Joe.  Prop winged with me on a few trips and we've always had a mega blast, he told me he was heading down to Puerto Plata for some work thing and wanted to bring some of his guys to Sosua, he asked if I was going to be down there so we can meet up.

At first I was a little hesitant, because I wanted to do a return trip to Medellin. Cause Man....I Love Medellin

Just a little something so y'all see where I'm going with this report

Skeeterman

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 07:32:35 PM »
Looking good so far.

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »
I told him I was down, we coordinated dates, I booked my flight and I was set.

I decided to arrive a few days ahead of him, so I booked a flight to SDQ first. Then make my way up north.

I got myself a room at the Raizor. I hit up a chick I was talking to on Facebook. I'll get to the good parts quick.

Rocked with her until the early evening, I love it when trips start like this!

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 08:02:30 PM »
I apologize for the super large pics, I don't know how to modify it.

Anyway, after my session with shorty, I called up another chick that I've known for a while, we decided to meet up at Adrian's Tropical on the Malecon. This place is perfect for a nice chill vibe, it's breezy because it's right on the water, the food is good and there are occasionally some bad bitches there. It's a must stop for me every time I'm in Santo Domingo.

We had some drinks and caught up, she's one of the coolest chicks I've met in DR

Not to mention these beautiful tits she has!

and this lovely chocha

Yes, this trip was going just right!

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »
We finished f--king and hit another bar, we went to Ave Venezuela, but it was still too early, we found another bar and sat and kicked it some more. After about an hour, I decided that if I kept her any longer I would probably spend the whole night with her and that was something I didn't want to do, so I acted like I was tired, I asked her to drop me off at my hotel and we can get together tomorrow.  She dropped me at the Raizor, as she pulled away I hit the Manolos, the Restaurant next to hotel. I plotted my next move.

It was around 11pm, so I grabbed something to eat and went to my room and laid up for a while. I got up around 1am. Now here's the thing, Where my hotel is about 2 blocks from all the casas, I don't know all the names but there's about 4 of them there, plus there's hoes on the street, I don't really f--k with Street Whores, but they are there. Now in most of these Casas, it's about $100-$140 to f--k more if you want to leave with them.  There is now way I'm paying that, so I hit the clubs and chat bitches up and tell them that I will be at Pure if they want to drink and hang out. Pure is the spot most of these hoes go to afterwork anyway. So it was a good strategy.

So about 2am I rolled up in Pure.

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 08:30:59 PM »
Pure was on full TILT! So many Bitches, I was like yeeeeah!!! At this point, I knew I was gonna need a little help, I had been drinking for most of the day, I was quite drunk, but was niiiice. I reached in my pocket and popped a La Pela, I checked out a few broads, swatted off a couple of aggressive hoes, I saw this one chick that was super hot, she was with her girlfriend, now I wasn't sure if she was a whore or not, because this place is kind of a mixed crowd, so I decided to play it cool, I was trying to see signs of whoreness, I decided to get a drink, when I turned back around, she was bagged by some gringo!

OK, So this is one of those places that you have to act quickly if you want to bag you a bad bitch. I went outside to smoke, then I met this Amazon!

She was a cute Amazon, but an Amazon none the less, she was about 6'1

I never seen a woman like her before, so I had to have her!

That ASS was the definition of BROLIC!

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 08:42:06 PM »
to see the pics normal  size just click on the pic.

myjohnson69

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 10:57:17 PM »
Yo, these pictures are crazy fam.   ROTFL.
goddam G.

Yo... back to my comments,  fine looking hoes.
all of this before Sosua right?

May follow this plan...

Good work!

The_Polo_Rican

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 11:18:45 PM »
Yes, that's strictly in Santo Domingo. I still have 3 more cities to go and 7 more days!

jonesmc

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 11:33:22 PM »
Nice pics my man, Me and the fellas are thinking of beginning down south and work our way up like this. Looking forward to the rest.
Pntyrdr

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal