global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hotel Near Santo Domingo Airport?  (Read 3765 times)

FuenteFuente

Hotel Near Santo Domingo Airport?
« on: June 10, 2019, 01:31:33 PM »
Just booked my next trip to the Su -- $243 roundtrip on JetBlue, flying out of Florida to Santo Domingo. Only slight bummer is that the return is early morning, meaning I'll have to leave the Su and stay somewhere near SDQ the night before.

Any recommendations?
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Hotel Near Santo Domingo Airport?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:34:30 PM »
Fuente, when are you gonna get over your fear of driving in the DR?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

FuenteFuente

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 01:40:22 PM »
Um, never! LOL. Although, once you get out of Santiago that ride to Santo Domingo is not too bad.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 10:23:21 AM »
There are a lot of hotels outside/in the vicinity of SDQ but they charge more[$80] for the convenience of staying nearby the airport.  I would suggest, because the cost of a taxi[1000pesos] is the same for Boca Chica and it just 3 minutes more of a drive to the hotels there. And the cost of the hotels in Boca Chica are $50bucks for nice and $30 for standard.  The choice is yours.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

IP-JD

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 12:22:14 PM »
Hampton Hilton. 2 miles, 10 minute drive to the gate. No shuttle, but usually a couple taxi's right out front, but depending how early you're leaving, you may need to arrange you're own.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal