global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sept 6 - Sept 10  (Read 1043 times)

2Up

Sept 6 - Sept 10
« on: September 07, 2019, 05:54:36 AM »
Arrived 1030am at POP.  Taxi driver I had arranged was in Santo Domingo so went with a driver at the airport for $25.  Had my main chica meet me at my spot when I arrived.  Hungout / shopped f--ked and got some I miss you sloppy.  Kicked it at Prantium at 2pm.  The block is slow.  Saw some scattered ass, but nothing that caught my attention.  Went back to my spot with mi amigos for some pescado and presidentes.  Went back to Prantium at 5pm.  Still slow.  Got offered 2 Happy Hours (didnt take it) but took the #s for a later time. 1 of the chicas sent some nudes / took pics of her friend in the bathroom after their other chica got scooped up by .  Policia were on the block looking to take in chicas.  Prices are at 1500 to 2500 ST. Anything more rn is overpaying imo...

Warrior118

Re: Sept 6 - Sept 10
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 04:32:33 PM »
Arrived 1030am at POP.  Taxi driver I had arranged was in Santo Domingo so went with a driver at the airport for $25.  Had my main chica meet me at my spot when I arrived.  Hungout / shopped f--ked and got some I miss you sloppy.  Kicked it at Prantium at 2pm.  The block is slow.  Saw some scattered ass, but nothing that caught my attention.  Went back to my spot with mi amigos for some pescado and presidentes.  Went back to Prantium at 5pm.  Still slow.  Got offered 2 Happy Hours (didnt take it) but took the #s for a later time. 1 of the chicas sent some nudes / took pics of her friend in the bathroom after their other chica got scooped up by .  Policia were on the block looking to take in chicas.  Prices are at 1500 to 2500 ST. Anything more rn is overpaying imo...

Thank you for your report.. hope you are safe and enjoy your self.. funny thing someone just did trip report saying total opposite. Someone just posted on September report.. well enjoy and keep reporting your truth..safe flight

2Up

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:26:32 AM »

Thank you for your report.. hope you are safe and enjoy your self.. funny thing someone just did trip report saying total opposite. Someone just posted on September report.. well enjoy and keep reporting your truth..safe flight

Thank you much appreciated.  Just got back yesterday.  Guess it's a matter of perspective.  Compared to my trip in June it was slower, but still ass to be had.  Will complete the rest of the report soon. 

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 09:24:54 AM »

Paying more than 1500-2500 at ANYTIME for ST is OVERPAYING! I don't care if the block is loaded with hoes or dead don't do it. Keep it under 2000 if can fuk them hoes....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal