global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: PRICE DROP!!!  (Read 1489 times)

MrNavigator

PRICE DROP!!!
« on: August 30, 2021, 09:13:10 PM »
I'm hesitant to post this because I don't want to see an abundance of dudes with matching t-shirts buck dancing in groups on the beach and wearing jogging shorts popping bottles and throwing dollar bills 3rd at 23rd world chicks in the club trying to impress them!

American Airlines just went back to Covid lockdown prices tho! Lock it players! You simps and haters stay ya ass home with ya fat angry wife and keep some food in the fridge...

Raul67

Re: PRICE DROP!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 09:46:03 PM »
It’s Hurricane season and prices drop anyway in September. That said, my buddies with beach rentals in Puerto Rico are staying fully booked. That’s unusual.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 10:46:13 PM »
I'm hesitant to post this because I don't want to see an abundance of dudes with matching t-shirts buck dancing in groups on the beach and wearing jogging shorts popping bottles and throwing dollar bills 3rd at 23rd world chicks in the club trying to impress them!

American Airlines just went back to Covid lockdown prices tho! Lock it players! You simps and haters stay ya ass home with ya fat angry wife and keep some food in the fridge...

I just took a look. Out of the southeast, American is still price gouging and/or many flights don’t seem to be available for many of the random dates I popped in. American playing games, lol.

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 10:25:02 AM »
Well these are November prices that go from or thru Miami...

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 10:30:29 AM »
The prices look great again from LAX through MIA!! I guess it's time to schedule my next visit!! Thanks for the tip!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 10:40:58 AM »
No problem go down have fun....I'm already BOOKED!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2021, 12:52:07 PM »
For me it's actually the lowest price I have seen in years.

madvillian

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 09:40:48 PM »
For me it's actually the lowest price I have seen in years.

But Vegas, that’s cuz we are team YYZ. AC and westjet have stayed gouging us with those nonstop YYZ-POP flights stay at +$600 RT for years.

They know mongers like us want to avoid US connections along with all those CPP retirees who got property in the north coast. I would say $500 on AA for a 90 minute flight to POP is a crazy grift that America’s don’t usually get the unfortunate chance of experiencing.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 12:00:46 PM »
Looks like flights are going back to half-priced in January 2022.  Must be nice! Hahaha
https://www.google.com/travel/flights
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal