global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas moving to USA  (Read 6368 times)

Evac305

Re: Chicas moving to USA
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2022, 03:02:48 PM »
Everyday I am seeing more and more girls from Sosua in winter coats…meaning they are coming here!  I started a thread about all the girls who got married and moved to the USA, but dudes thought i was hating.  But it really is a lot of them coming!  I have a few in my rotation. Am I the only one noticing this?

It's not just Sosua, I have been hearing for many girls from multiple countries who claim there is some sort of "Tourist Invite" visa to America.  Something along the lines that an American can submit a tourist request for a female and they will be responsible for the individual who is traveling to America on vacation.  I think the visa is for 3-6 months.  (I have no idea what the penalty is if the girls decides to stay after the visa expires).
Youd still be liable if she goes rouge or vanishes, due to being the one to sponsor her

This is often the origin story for quite a few of the IG models, strippers, and bottle service chicas here in the states 🤣. I have heard more than a few stories of chicas pulling a bait and switch and disappearing on their spouses to be once they are established in the states ☠️

Some guys may not realize these chicas likely already have extended family or network in the states, especially in areas like Washington heights or Bx in nyc, northern new Jersey, Allentown PA, Lawrence ma etc.

You often find these chicas, especially the working girls, ending up in the adult venues in these areas. This is why I think it’s stupid that some dudes from the northeast are traveling to sosua and paying $150+ USD for ST when you can hit up the right local venues (ESPECIALLY in northern NJ) and get em for similar prices after you factor in all the extras associated with travel (air fare, hotel villa etc.).

I’m in Jersey…put me onto some local spots.

stinqu

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2022, 03:22:37 PM »
Everyday I am seeing more and more girls from Sosua in winter coats…meaning they are coming here!  I started a thread about all the girls who got married and moved to the USA, but dudes thought i was hating.  But it really is a lot of them coming!  I have a few in my rotation. Am I the only one noticing this?
Too funny!! I met an X-pat Canadian at Plan B with his Dominican wife (Karioki night). She told me about their trip to visit his family at Christmas after they go married (8 YRS ago). He was from North Bay and she wanted to leave by the third day. lololo

El_lobo00

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2022, 03:31:20 PM »

It's not just Sosua, I have been hearing for many girls from multiple countries who claim there is some sort of "Tourist Invite" visa to America.  Something along the lines that an American can submit a tourist request for a female and they will be responsible for the individual who is traveling to America on vacation.  I think the visa is for 3-6 months.  (I have no idea what the penalty is if the girls decides to stay after the visa expires).
Youd still be liable if she goes rouge or vanishes, due to being the one to sponsor her

This is often the origin story for quite a few of the IG models, strippers, and bottle service chicas here in the states 🤣. I have heard more than a few stories of chicas pulling a bait and switch and disappearing on their spouses to be once they are established in the states ☠️

Some guys may not realize these chicas likely already have extended family or network in the states, especially in areas like Washington heights or Bx in nyc, northern new Jersey, Allentown PA, Lawrence ma etc.

You often find these chicas, especially the working girls, ending up in the adult venues in these areas. This is why I think it’s stupid that some dudes from the northeast are traveling to sosua and paying $150+ USD for ST when you can hit up the right local venues (ESPECIALLY in northern NJ) and get em for similar prices after you factor in all the extras associated with travel (air fare, hotel villa etc.).

I’m in Jersey…put me onto some local spots.

PM me

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2022, 11:46:54 AM »
So I started this thread to let y’all know right now my NY line up of chicas who just arrived from DR is way better than my DR line up.  I was just in Sosua a few weeks  ago and it was trash like always since 2016.  But don’t tell the newbies that.  They still love it.  I guess they don’t know any better.  But between the flight prices, the amounts these chics want to charge in Sosua now, and the low quality…it is better for me to hit these girls who are fresh in NY from DR.  A lot of the dudes who marry these girls don’t know how to move.  They go to Sosua, get a Villa, pop bottles and sell these girls a dream.  But they save up all year to do that and work at McDonald’s in the USA.  So when the shorties get here they expect that same lifestyle but they don’t know they really gonna be struggling.  Dudes can’t even afford to keep up with her hair and nails….that is where I come in.   I got 5 in my NY rotation now.  More than I can handle…and more keep coming. Food for thought.

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2022, 05:25:31 PM »
Captain, are they still P4P CHICAS, If so, whats the rate? A DR hottie could live the GOOD LIFE there on 75,000 DOP./month. That won't cover rent in NYC!!

sosuajefe

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2022, 05:12:18 AM »
Realistically if a chica isn't moving to NYC or a place heavily flooded with Dominicans the chica will feel alone. No family no friends. Dominicans put their family first. They love the idea of moving to a bigger better place but that doesn't last long. The allure wears off and they wanna go back home. Unless you are rich and provide everything for them as well as for her to send money back home to her family it won't work. They have a perception that every foreigner is rich cause we can fly out, pay to f--k party etc that money is endless. Then they arrive wherever you may be and realize that there is also struggle or that life is not a vacation things will change quickly.

Stonewall

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2022, 05:06:44 AM »
So I started this thread to let y’all know right now my NY line up of chicas who just arrived from DR is way better than my DR line up.  I was just in Sosua a few weeks  ago and it was trash like always since 2016.  But don’t tell the newbies that.  They still love it.  I guess they don’t know any better.  But between the flight prices, the amounts these chics want to charge in Sosua now, and the low quality…it is better for me to hit these girls who are fresh in NY from DR.  A lot of the dudes who marry these girls don’t know how to move.  They go to Sosua, get a Villa, pop bottles and sell these girls a dream.  But they save up all year to do that and work at McDonald’s in the USA.  So when the shorties get here they expect that same lifestyle but they don’t know they really gonna be struggling.  Dudes can’t even afford to keep up with her hair and nails….that is where I come in.   I got 5 in my NY rotation now.  More than I can handle…and more keep coming. Food for thought.

I can help if there is more than you can handle😃
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2022, 04:08:08 PM »
Realistically if a chica isn't moving to NYC or a place heavily flooded with Dominicans the chica will feel alone. No family no friends. Dominicans put their family first. They love the idea of moving to a bigger better place but that doesn't last long. The allure wears off and they wanna go back home. Unless you are rich and provide everything for them as well as for her to send money back home to her family it won't work. They have a perception that every foreigner is rich cause we can fly out, pay to f--k party etc that money is endless. Then they arrive wherever you may be and realize that there is also struggle or that life is not a vacation things will change quickly.
So true, it hits them hard when the loose that familla connection. Even if their life is good in their new country, they always want to go "home" for visits.

karloso81

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2022, 11:54:49 AM »
Now I just noticed about three chicas I smashed.. are all in the USA. Lmao. What's going on? Are dudes really simpin and wifing these chicas up?? Lmao

TheRealDallas

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2023, 08:33:14 AM »
Now I just noticed about three chicas I smashed.. are all in the USA. Lmao. What's going on? Are dudes really simpin and wifing these chicas up?? Lmao

They’re working working

HitandRun

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2023, 12:03:13 PM »
chicas gets shocked when she sees gringo has no money like in sosua.
sees what he represents in sosua he doesn't represent in the states.
then she gets abused because he stìll wants to have sex like they are in sosua.
there are a whole lot of dynamics the chica finds out.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2023, 12:59:21 PM »
Lol. This is an interesting topic. One of my kinda new chicas that I met on my last trip wants to know when I will return to see her before she gets married, because she claims she’s leaving the game after that. 🙄😆

Turns out that she’s marrying a gringo that she met just a few months ago. I asked when they’re getting married, and she told me March 2023. 

All I could do was shake my head when she admitted that she doesn’t know him that well. I warned her about agreeing to marry a gringo she hardly knows and coming to the U.S. without her own resources or a support system in case things don’t work out, but my advice fell on deaf ears. She’s willing to risk it obviously, and so is the gringo that hardly knows her.

You can’t save these hoes, and you can’t save these simps either, man. 🤷🏾‍♂️😆

LOL! you gave her terrible advice! If someone wants to sponsor her and give her a shot to change the entire trajectory of her life and that of her family, she should f'n take it! Like on 90 day fiancé when the couples get in a fight and the girl pretends like she's about to get on a plane and go home. It's laughable, love did not connect with this bum/weido/pedo/gordo, the chance at a new life did.
f--k no you think chicas ate going to stop sucking Dick. Shit all they have to do is shake there booty and have american simps and then cash easy peasy i jut had 3 old washed up thrpw aways be for me to get them the biden visa.  Go for it !

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2023, 02:31:21 PM »
chicas gets shocked when she sees gringo has no money like in sosua.
sees what he represents in sosua he doesn't represent in the states.
then she gets abused because he stìll wants to have sex like they are in sosua.
there are a whole lot of dynamics the chica finds out.
☝🏾.. Facts…💯
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2023, 05:19:10 PM »
Captain, are they still P4P CHICAS, If so, whats the rate? A DR hottie could live the GOOD LIFE there on 75,000 DOP./month. That won't cover rent in NYC!!

From what I see they are asking $350, but will do $300….$200 if you have a history.

HitandRun

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2023, 05:48:33 AM »
So true, it hits them hard when the loose that familla connection. Even if their life is good in their new country, they always want to go "home" for visits.
absolute point.
if they are isolated then they have to go home to DR to visit family at least 2 times a year for at least 2 weeks minimum.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal