global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas moving to USA  (Read 6370 times)

MrStealYoChica

Re: Chicas moving to USA
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2023, 09:49:08 AM »
It was a backpage chica that told me about Su. ''Oh papi, they'll love you'' yadda yadda. She was definitely fresh off the plane. Never looked back at backpage.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2023, 08:50:37 PM »
My chic Paola is jammed in DC w family depressed bc don’t have $$$ to send to SD to take care of her kids.

Reality hit her fast. I don’t think she’ll stay in the states.

I’m waiting for her to come back to nj to visit her fam here so we can link 🤷🏾‍♂️
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:10:47 PM by TheRealDallas »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2023, 08:58:49 PM »
That’s Paola… Damn didn’t know she was here in DC… I saw her on the beach back in December.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

TheRealDallas

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2023, 09:05:11 PM »
That’s Paola… Damn didn’t know she was here in DC… I saw her on the beach back in December.

Yeah , definitely tap in if you can.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2023, 02:17:25 AM »
My chic Paola is jammed in DC w family depressed bc don’t have $$$ to send to SD to take care of her kids.

I’m waiting for her to come back to nj to visit her fam here so we can link 🤷🏾‍♂️

I see once I posted her real name..(Paola)… You quickly changed what you thought her names was (Bioni).. To Paola…🤣🤣🤣
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 02:26:21 AM by nickmirr »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2023, 04:52:43 AM »

I see once I posted her real name..(Paola)… You quickly changed what you thought her names was (Bioni).. To Paola…🤣🤣🤣

When I met her she gave me the name
Bioni , it wasn’t until I went to her crib and met her family and she told me her real name. They use aliases for some reason or another. I’ve laid in her bed spent nights at her house met her kids etc.

She’s a cool as lady to say the LEAST
I’ve known her since 2019, f--ked her over 30 times.  believe everything I’m telling you, And I have the pics for the nonbelievers

Zero 🧢 here buddy
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 05:02:13 AM by TheRealDallas »

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2023, 05:01:24 AM »

Bioni , it wasn’t until I went to her crib and met her family and she told me her real name. They use aliases for some reason or another. I’ve laid in her bed spent nights at her house met her kids etc.

I’ve known her since 2019, f--ked her over 30 times.  believe everything I’m telling you, And I have the pics for the nonbelievers

Agreed… I met her when she first hit Sousa in 2014/2015.. She had a nice little chocolate friend named Nelly

TheRealDallas

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2023, 05:03:39 AM »

Agreed… I met her when she first hit Sousa in 2014/2015.. She had a nice little chocolate friend named Nelly

I won’t front, she does look nicer after getting her body done, but I not really a fan of unnatural bodies, I liked her better before going under the knife
I can’t wait til all the girls I know are in their 30’s ….
Many fun times ahead
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 05:07:08 AM by TheRealDallas »

mr212

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2023, 10:40:52 AM »

I live in DC can someone slide me her number?

TrojanMan

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2023, 12:20:57 PM »

Good luck bro 🤣🤣🤣

crazy_canuck

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2023, 12:28:55 PM »

Get some water  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2023, 04:00:47 PM »

😂😂😂

slimrock17

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2023, 08:57:57 PM »
Your absolutely right about this.. I've seen a bunch of chicas from Pop and sosua working in clubs out here in NYC as bottle girls.

LEGEND22

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2023, 09:26:42 PM »
They in the strip clubs in NYC. Huge tits and BBL. Its wild.

Natilyfe

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2023, 09:35:27 PM »
Why even bother messing with them at all once they hit the states for 3x the price lol. And if you're cool dropping $300 for a session why go to the Su at all? So many bros on here brag about being able to bag any chick in the states for free, now y'all looking for used imported chicas?!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal