global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sent my very first Western Union Payment Today...  (Read 11031 times)

prettybig

Re: Sent my very first Western Union Payment Today...
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 11:22:45 PM »
YOU EFFIN SIMP! LMAO! NAH THATS GOOD SHIT! SHE EARN THAT MONEY! $50 FOR 5 HOURS WORK! SHE MADE MORE THAN MOST! $10PER HOUR! SHIT MIN WAGE IN THE STATES! KEEP HER! GOOD EMPLOYEE!

jamellemaj

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 12:21:38 AM »
i firmly believe when you do good it comes back to you doubled.  thats a good look.

Mrmacca

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 12:46:49 AM »
Business expense!!!  She did your bidding, and you rewarded her work with money.
The extra 1000 pesos was a bit... Extra!

I find it interesting that she didn't have a clue what, or how, w.u. worked.
You may have just gave her an idea. lol.

blaccskinhead

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 01:31:36 AM »
I send my main bitch $50 once a month for food when she's on her period....can me a simp but what $50 to me when I just spend a rack at the strip club last week

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 05:53:38 PM »
f--k IT MOST OF US ON HERE DONE IT,BUT WHAT THE STORE FOR WHAT UR'RE TRYING TO DO WITH IT  PS I'M STILL WAITING ON THE CHICK INFO U POST DON'T ASK ME WHO THE BAD BITCH U POST

@Shabazz,

One of my homegirls in Florida owns a trucking and shipping company, so she's going to ship containers of supplies to DR.  We're partnering on a store to sell hair weave, hair products, etc.  Basically a beauty supply store.  We all know that despite these chicas being low-income, almost ALL of them spend hella money on hair weave and products.  I was chilling out with one of regulars one week in Santo Domingo and shorty bought $350 worth of weave to do her cousin's hair. 

Sidenote:  I sent you shorty's digits.

OK I HOPE IT WORK OUT FOR U AND UR PARTNER
SHABAZZ

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 06:39:41 PM »
Fellas,

I sent my first Western Union payment today and I feel like a proud papa!  LOL  I know yall are ready to clown the shit outta me, but here's the deal.  I've been looking for a store front in an area that's about 20 minutes from where one of my regular chicas lives.  Now shorty has never hit me with a WU request, but I know all these chicas are about that loot.  So, I asked her to go meet the owner of the property and take photos for me.  I saw the shop when I was last there, but the guy was using it for storage, so I could not see what it really looked like empty and cleaned.  Shorty did everything I asked without hesitation.  She hopped up outta bed at 8 this morning, got dressed and caught the bus to the location.  The owner was about 30-40 minutes late, but she waited for him.  She got the pics I needed, picked up the agreement forms I needed and went to a lil spot to scan and email them to me.  In all, she spent about 5 hours of her day running around for me, spending her own money without getting a dime from me upfront.  So after she was done I asked what she thought was fair payment.  She asked for $1000RD.  I went to Western Union and sent her $2000RD, because I just appreciated her being a cool as chick about the whole deal.  When I sent her the transaction information, she asked me what it was and how does she get her money.  I don't know if it was just game, but she genuinely seemed to not know how WU works, but she knew there was one in the supermarket near her.  Shorty was happy as hell once she picked up the loot.

@CT - that's not sending money to a ho to stop hoping that's an investment in your business! Night and day dog, good Shyt. I'm sure she'll go above and beyond again if you need her too. You scratch my back, I scratch yours...

superset35

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 06:43:29 PM »
That was fair payment for a different kind of services rendered.

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2014, 08:51:20 AM »
I send my main bitch $50 once a month for food when she's on her period....can me a simp but what $50 to me when I just spend a rack at the strip club last week
I feel like a simp everytime I leave the strip club thinking how much fun I coulda had in DR with that $$.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2014, 09:07:56 AM »
I feel like a simp everytime I leave the strip club thinking how much fun I coulda had in DR with that $$.

@maxvonrain,

I feel you and that's why I stopped going to strip clubs.  I live in Atlanta in the land of strip clubs and I gave em up.  I grew up in what used to be the Tahoe Oaks apartment complex right behind Stroker's, for you dudes who know Atlanta clubs well.  But I haven't stepped foot in there in almost 2 years.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:38:03 AM by CTL007 »

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 09:15:51 AM »

@maxvonrain,

I feel you and that's why I stopped going to strip clubs.  I live in Atlanta in the land of strip clubs and I gave em up.  I grew up in what used to be the Tahoe Oaks apartment complex right behind Stroker's, for you dudes who Atlanta clubs well.  But I haven't stepped foot in there in almost 2 years.
Yeah, I don't go much now.  Sometimes I just need a fix though..LOL

Only been to Strokers once.  That joint was straight.  Is there a club called Babes..I thought that was the name.  I had a ball in that joint.  Then I think we went out to some spot called Just Blaze..Decatur?  Phuckin riot broke out.  They let some rap crew get on stage to perform and they apparently dissed some other local crew and they all decided to start carrying bananas.  But, yes, lb for lb, ATL is where it's at for strip clubs.  Best single club I've ever been to was Tootsie's in MIA though.  Back in that day though, I was all about Club Nikki's..home of the $5 table dance..LOL  Oddly enough, never been to Magic City.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2014, 10:52:00 AM »

@maxvonrain,

I feel you and that's why I stopped going to strip clubs.  I live in Atlanta in the land of strip clubs and I gave em up.  I grew up in what used to be the Tahoe Oaks apartment complex right behind Stroker's, for you dudes who Atlanta clubs well.  But I haven't stepped foot in there in almost 2 years.
Yeah, I don't go much now.  Sometimes I just need a fix though..LOL

Only been to Strokers once.  That joint was straight.  Is there a club called Babes..I thought that was the name.  I had a ball in that joint.  Then I think we went out to some spot called Just Blaze..Decatur?  Phuckin riot broke out.  They let some rap crew get on stage to perform and they apparently dissed some other local crew and they all decided to start carrying bananas.  But, yes, lb for lb, ATL is where it's at for strip clubs.  Best single club I've ever been to was Tootsie's in MIA though.  Back in that day though, I was all about Club Nikki's..home of the $5 table dance..LOL  Oddly enough, never been to Magic City.

Yeah, Babes is out on the Westside of the city...never been in there.  And Blaze is in Decatur.  They get live in there, so I can believe the riot shit.  I've had a few of my folks in South Florida tell me about Tootsie's.  Back in the day Nikki's was the biz along with Magic City, which is still a staple of Atlanta nightlife.  I just stay clear of all of em now, though.  I'm more of a sportsbar kinda dude catching regular working-class chicks.  With women here being anywhere from 15-1 or 17-1 as some reports say, catching bad chicks out in regular spots is easy as f--k in the A.

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »
Shout out the the A...when I lived down there I was in Pin Ups weekly. $5 lap dances and I knew the security guard Bear. I took a cple strippers down so I had a good run. But now being back home in DC, it's not the same. Stadium club is an overpriced art gallery (no touching or lap dances)  and Fuego's is hit or miss. But I'm with u max, sometimes u just need a fix. Spent $200 in Fuego's a cple weeks ago and was pissed. I said that's my last time doing that...that $200 is almost half my plane fare to DR. Smh
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 09:27:38 PM by Mr_Magnificent »

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
Shout out the the A...when I lived down there I was in Pin Ups weekly. $5 lap dances and I knew the security guard Bear. I took a cple strippers down somi had a good run. But now being back home in DC, it's not the same. Stadium club is an overpriced art gallery (no touching or lap dances)  and Fuego's is hit or miss. But I'm with u max, sometimes u just need a fix. Spent $200 in Fuego's a cple weeks ago and was pissed. I said that's my last time doing that...that $200 is almost half my plane fare to DR. Smh

Yeah, Pin Ups used to be on and popping when the dances were $5 and they could stay open until 7am!!  Chicks would leave the club at 7, go grab breakfast with ya and then go to your crib to let you smash.  Now, they have to close early, eye candy has gone downhill and prices have gone up.  The best thing they have now is when they run the $75 Grey Goose Bottle specials.  I use to live in the DC (NOVA) area and once I found out no touching...f--k GOING TO THE CLUB!!

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:07 PM »
Hell yea...I went to Stadium one time and that was enough for me...smh. Not to mention a Corona was $11. Wtf

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2014, 11:47:20 PM »
@Mag and Max f--k stadium

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal