global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The BULLSHIT needs to stop ASAP!!  (Read 8491 times)

aztx88

• Devoted Contributer
Re: The BULLSHIT needs to stop ASAP!!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 02:15:29 AM »
CTL you dont disappoint

prettybig

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 02:48:08 AM »
i give thumbs up!

prettybig

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 03:14:17 AM »
Add a little something to this.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:40:36 AM by prettybig »

prettybig

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 04:06:42 AM »
Oh since he claims I've jacked all my pics off social media sites!.....get the f--k out of here!

PS....cocky as I wanna be... I just do me! Do you sucker!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:40:45 AM by prettybig »

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 07:09:26 AM »
Lmao  VENOM  CTL  thank you guys.    PB you are funny fella.   the real dudes put up pictures and now you come behind them now Lmao.     I don't have a hard on for you Lmao everybody who read all that I wrote agrees with all that I said.    Now you show pictures whether they are yours or not.  See VENOM and CTL would go party, have a good time, and then show any pictures without the fan fair and simp and rat shit.   Well thanks for the contributions and I am glad you got Shabazz and VP chill to show pictures.    but on this board why do we want to hear that you show a chosen few.    Is that suppose to make us all bow. heel, kneel because PB has not included us peasants Lmao.    I gave shout out to the real VENOM & CTL.    CC put VENOMS & CTL's in the shop bro because they are authentic.     now we move on but we cannot because the GRAND POOBAH of this site must have the last word to the truth!   

prettybig

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 07:25:14 AM »
Your a f--king clown ...who agrees with you. What have you ever posted. All you do is try to criticize the next n---- like your king sosua.  Real talk you corny. Probably some old 55 yr old dude still trying to Q step. n---- sit down. You could never shit on me. You hate because I'm loud cocky and don't give a f--k. I got a pic of your ass!

prettybig

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 07:28:05 AM »
This post was about the bullshit but your bringing the dumb shit. You mad at me because I do what you cant. Lol

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2014, 08:12:19 AM »
ok PB keep walking the beaches picking up that 1st nut lol!     i will stop hating lol everybody hates PB's game because no one else can do same lol.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:34:06 AM by My2ndHomeSosua »

morrisbestnutt

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2014, 08:12:33 AM »
Man this site should be strictly about stories f--king pussy!! That's it!! All that extra shit...miss me with that!  I got enough stress in my real life! Lol  yo CTL and PB...I would mangle every single pic y'all just posted lolol   Can we talk about them?? Lol

brooklynfinest40

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2014, 08:20:58 AM »
Yes, let's talk about the puntas...chica in picture #1 Yesenia is the truth....damn

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2014, 08:28:24 AM »
morris---brooklyn you both are right bro.   just like to weed out the B S'ers and get it back to normal.     lying is not needed on this site!     pics and good pussy stories if you do not have pics!

prettybig

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2014, 10:38:34 AM »
Once again a classic Cas of these old monger dudes feeling intimidated by young brash weekend warriors. They say we lie, they say we act like idiots. Cmon...it's corny. This dude followed me on 4 threads to prove I'm a fake. But everything they ask me to prove I did now they want me to post a pic of me and shorties. Want me to post my face. Get the f--k out of here. What's next me f--king. Just keep it 100 your old and you intimidated by change. The weekend warriors are going to dominate sosua because the word is out. The pilgrims are coming get your Indians together homie.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal