global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: What else do you suggest besides f--king in Sosua  (Read 2858 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: What else do you suggest besides f--king in Sosua
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 11:01:42 PM »
Horizontal pushups with chicas and 12 once curls at the Bar, Smoking a fake Cuban cigar lol

danceelite0

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 08:15:30 AM »
Not much to do except chicas.  I don't zip line, snorkel, visit museums, fish or ride an ATV.   I will do 18 holes at playa dorada I need to go low there I think I've only broke 90 twice in 10 years, f--king wind.  I did tour brugal's rum factory in puerto plata, boring but interesting and something to do. All that other garbage is there and available I am just not interested.  Give me a big mall like Sambil in Santo Domingo, the big sport complex there, karaoke on the Malecón, or just walking through  the colonial area in Santo Domingo.  I have had a very enjoyable time in Santo Domingo and they have chicas as well. Two great golf courses Metro and Gauvaberry, damn am I promoting Santo Domingo. Stop it danceman this is a Sosua site!

southbeach

• Only one life to live.
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 08:21:21 AM »
I concur with Dance, the malls in Santo Domingo, game changers!!!... Dress to impress and it's like taking candy from a baby... My favorite however is the Zona, stayed at a boutique hotel and it's chick in there from 9am to late night from all different walks of life, college to professional, hood to working girls..

Back to Sosua, yep can't wait until my next visit...
"Stay thirsty my friends".

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal