global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pattaya vs Sosua  (Read 10075 times)

CrimsonP

Pattaya vs Sosua
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:06:45 AM »
After 30 years of Thailand i thought its was time for something new. I really was starting to get fed up with all new rules and regulations and the general atitude of the goverment and the declining hospitable of the people, the former world champions in that area (according to me ). So cuming to Sosua instead of Pattaya was intresting experience ,its like Pattaya for 30 years ago , a sleepy village , but lots of things going for it .
The Dominicans should pay attention to the fact that Pattayas multi billiard $ sex resort is losing its apeal to many tourists and why so is .
Sextourism isnt the most popular one in some poeple eyes, but its whitout question the best one .
Its naturaly friendly and is renuable resorse that cost nothing to produce.
The money its generates creates a domino effect on the economy ,the money sent up to familys in the nort of Thaiand from the working girls and boys in Pattaya has created an ecconomical boom in that before so poor area , children are sent to school and shops and smal industris are started.

I see a potential for this little island to get stinking rich quit quickly if the right moves where made here.

im Swedish and to lazy to use spellcheck , so live with it ....

crazy_canuck

Re: Pattaya vs Sosua
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

lazy_monger

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »

Not remotely playing in the same league.

jd66

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 12:11:12 PM »
Pattaya and Sosua are not and will never be anything close to each other

Sosua is like a couple of Soi's in Pattaya

Also the mindset and approach by the current Government in the DR makes Pattaya or Thailand much easier to monger. 

The girls in Thailand don't have to worry about being arrested for walking down the street like they do in Sosua

I can see how one would get tired of Pattaya but there are many other really enjoyable places in Thailand to enjoy

When I go to Thailand I never spend all my time in Pattaya

It's just not appropriate to compare the two since they are way different from each other so go an enjoy both places and embrace what is good about each place and disregard what is not good.

Enjoying a place has way more to do with one's approach to where they are at and if it's getting stale or less fun it's probably your own fault
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:12:47 PM by jd66 »

Captain Smith

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 12:34:01 PM »
After 30 years of Thailand i thought its was time for something new. I really was starting to get fed up with all new rules and regulations and the general atitude of the goverment and the declining hospitable of the people, the former world champions in that area (according to me ). So cuming to Sosua instead of Pattaya was intresting experience ,its like Pattaya for 30 years ago , a sleepy village , but lots of things going for it .
The Dominicans should pay attention to the fact that Pattayas multi billiard $ sex resort is losing its apeal to many tourists and why so is .
Sextourism isnt the most popular one in some poeple eyes, but its whitout question the best one .
Its naturaly friendly and is renuable resorse that cost nothing to produce.
The money its generates creates a domino effect on the economy ,the money sent up to familys in the nort of Thaiand from the working girls and boys in Pattaya has created an ecconomical boom in that before so poor area , children are sent to school and shops and smal industris are started.

I see a potential for this little island to get stinking rich quit quickly if the right moves where made here.

Come again. 30 years ago.  Pattaya was the jumping sex capital of the world in 1990.  Sleepy village,  way before our time. Maybe 1960.  I have seen photos from the 50s of when it was a village. 

jd66

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 12:53:41 PM »

All depends on what you are wanting to do.

As a Swedish businessman you likely will get your ass handed to you as their ways of doing business here are not what they are in other places.
Corruption is so rampant that it is very difficult to get "stinking rich" in the DR as a foreigner unless you know what you are doing and do it correctly.

There might be some real estate investment opportunities if you know how to identify the correct property and acquire it at a below market value.

Romano

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 12:55:28 PM »
I just got back from Thailand and had a blast again, I dont know what you do there but to me its 10X more fun than Sosua and i am a Sosua Vet.

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 08:00:57 PM »
Well I'm on The Down easter "Alexa"
And I'm cruising through Block Island Sound
I have charted a course to The Vineyard
But tonight I am Nantucket bound

There is no comparison my fellow Mongers. I have been to "THA LAND OF FUNK(sosua) 33 Tony Dorsett times,an i've been to Pattaya 4 Dak Prescott times. I have to say that Thailand rules because there is plenty to do before Walking Street pops off.
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

Trash

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2020, 08:54:45 PM »
Pattaya and Bangkok is 100 times better than Sosua, I would spend more time there, but for  me the flight is 19 hours

bospat15

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2020, 09:03:53 PM »
Well I'm on The Down easter "Alexa"
And I'm cruising through Block Island Sound
I have charted a course to The Vineyard
But tonight I am Nantucket bound

There is no comparison my fellow Mongers. I have been to "THA LAND OF FUNK(sosua) 33 Tony Dorsett times,an i've been to Pattaya 4 Dak Prescott times. I have to say that Thailand rules because there is plenty to do before Walking Street pops off.

That might depend a little on one's personal taste in women.

Flat ass and flat chested women who weigh 80 lbs soaking wet just do not do it for me so Pattaya is not the  place for me.

I know more and more these day's you can find the occasional Asian women who has shape and is taller that 5' but that is definitely not the norm so spending my relaxation time looking for the unicorn versus spending that time in a country where perfect specimens (for my taste) are practically falling out of the trees makes the choice a no brainier for me where I spend my time.

Hoosier

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2020, 01:56:20 AM »
I've been here in Pattaya since March 1 from Olongapo (Subic/Baretto) via Manila.

It's currently 1:37 PM here, as I write this message, I just got back from a massage parlor on Soi Chaiyapoon (Soi Pothole).

I found a nice little looker who had a flat waist but with a very round, plump ass and full titties. After she sucked my dick, and after I got finished f--king her and after showering, I looked at her ass as she was dressing, I couldn't help but think "Man, the brothers would be all over this." Total damage=1000Baht=$30.54 (1$=32.75Baht) By the way, I could have gotten by with paying her 800 Baht. (500 for the girl, 300 for the house)

Currently, the going rate (Corona pricing) on Beach Road (Coconut Bar) is 500 baht across the board. For some BAD ass girls. Badass HUNGRY girls. Before Corona, it was anywhere from 1000 to 2000 baht.

Think there aren't any thick Thai girls? Go on Thaifriendly https://www.thaifriendly.com/browse.php and have a look. There are 'tons' of thick Thai girls all over the country.

I notice that the negative comments about Thai girls not being 'brother-worthy' are from guys who I am certain to have never been outside their house let alone Thailand.

I see brothers here all the time. They are friendly and approachable. They don't mind sitting down and chopping it up. I ran into a brother outside of Pattaya Beer Garden early one morning about 2 weeks ago, and among his comments was this gem. "It's almost unfair. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I almost feel guilty...Almost. "

That, my friends, is what Pattaya is all about. It doesn't matter how tall, short, fit, fat, big-dicked, small-dicked, smart, or dumb you are. It only matters if you have a few baht in your wallet.

(Oh shit, that last comment is really gonna upset the simps on this board who swear that you have to spend a million dollars and look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in order to get the dimes.)

« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:03:20 AM by Hoosier »

TheRealDallas

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2020, 04:44:55 AM »
I've been here in Pattaya since March 1 from Olongapo (Subic/Baretto) via Manila.

It's currently 1:37 PM here, as I write this message, I just got back from a massage parlor on Soi Chaiyapoon (Soi Pothole).

I found a nice little looker who had a flat waist but with a very round, plump ass and full titties. After she sucked my dick, and after I got finished f--king her and after showering, I looked at her ass as she was dressing, I couldn't help but think "Man, the brothers would be all over this." Total damage=1000Baht=$30.54 (1$=32.75Baht) By the way, I could have gotten by with paying her 800 Baht. (500 for the girl, 300 for the house)

Currently, the going rate (Corona pricing) on Beach Road (Coconut Bar) is 500 baht across the board. For some BAD ass girls. Badass HUNGRY girls. Before Corona, it was anywhere from 1000 to 2000 baht.

Think there aren't any thick Thai girls? Go on Thaifriendly https://www.thaifriendly.com/browse.php and have a look. There are 'tons' of thick Thai girls all over the country.

I notice that the negative comments about Thai girls not being 'brother-worthy' are from guys who I am certain to have never been outside their house let alone Thailand.

I see brothers here all the time. They are friendly and approachable. They don't mind sitting down and chopping it up. I ran into a brother outside of Pattaya Beer Garden early one morning about 2 weeks ago, and among his comments was this gem. "It's almost unfair. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I almost feel guilty...Almost. "

That, my friends, is what Pattaya is all about. It doesn't matter how tall, short, fit, fat, big-dicked, small-dicked, smart, or dumb you are. It only matters if you have a few baht in your wallet.

(Oh shit, that last comment is really gonna upset the simps on this board who swear that you have to spend a million dollars and look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in order to get the dimes.)

Got pics

Captain Smith

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2020, 05:59:28 AM »

Got pics

SSSHHHHHH.  Dont tell them. What I like about Pattaya is it is to far from SIMP Town. AKA the Bronx NYC.
Can you imagine the SIMPS turning up. They would be staying in the barrios of Surin and Udon Thani.

MrNavigator

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2020, 08:17:30 AM »

Got pics

SSSHHHHHH.  Dont tell them. What I like about Pattaya is it is to far from SIMP Town. AKA the Bronx NYC.
Can you imagine the SIMPS turning up. They would be staying in the barrios of Surin and Udon Thani.

So what You saying is the the Bronx is full of simps lol?! I do know for a fact that most of the simps on this board, stories I hear about and that I see walking round the planet are from the New York area and northeast (Boston area). Met some real brothas from there also who hate the limp wristed, gay loving beta males also.....

Saint

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2020, 08:30:41 AM »
I agree a lot of name calling, but no pictures.  I called the ball when someone who was calling dudes a simp and called a 6 a dime and showed the photo and got his feelings hurt when I called it out.... 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 08:48:21 AM by Saint »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal