global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pattaya vs Sosua  (Read 10076 times)

bospat15

Re: Pattaya vs Sosua
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2020, 08:32:33 AM »
I've been here in Pattaya since March 1 from Olongapo (Subic/Baretto) via Manila.

It's currently 1:37 PM here, as I write this message, I just got back from a massage parlor on Soi Chaiyapoon (Soi Pothole).

I found a nice little looker who had a flat waist but with a very round, plump ass and full titties. After she sucked my dick, and after I got finished f--king her and after showering, I looked at her ass as she was dressing, I couldn't help but think "Man, the brothers would be all over this." Total damage=1000Baht=$30.54 (1$=32.75Baht) By the way, I could have gotten by with paying her 800 Baht. (500 for the girl, 300 for the house)

Currently, the going rate (Corona pricing) on Beach Road (Coconut Bar) is 500 baht across the board. For some BAD ass girls. Badass HUNGRY girls. Before Corona, it was anywhere from 1000 to 2000 baht.

Think there aren't any thick Thai girls? Go on Thaifriendly https://www.thaifriendly.com/browse.php and have a look. There are 'tons' of thick Thai girls all over the country.

I notice that the negative comments about Thai girls not being 'brother-worthy' are from guys who I am certain to have never been outside their house let alone Thailand.

I see brothers here all the time. They are friendly and approachable. They don't mind sitting down and chopping it up. I ran into a brother outside of Pattaya Beer Garden early one morning about 2 weeks ago, and among his comments was this gem. "It's almost unfair. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I almost feel guilty...Almost. "

That, my friends, is what Pattaya is all about. It doesn't matter how tall, short, fit, fat, big-dicked, small-dicked, smart, or dumb you are. It only matters if you have a few baht in your wallet.

(Oh shit, that last comment is really gonna upset the simps on this board who swear that you have to spend a million dollars and look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in order to get the dimes.)

As I said in my previous post I know that the occasional unicorn with some decent shape can be found but if you are trying to make the case that the average girl that you are going to find anywhere in Asia is shapely then that tells my you are posting from your mothers basement and dont's have a clue what you are talking about.

I stand on my position that their is not a remote comparison between shapely Dominican and Latina women in general as opposed to the average flat assed flat chested Asian.

Now for those that are not into shapely women then then more power to you but if your taste is for the Latina flavor can't imagine that Asian women do much for ya. Certainly don't do much for me.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2020, 10:54:35 AM »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

jd66

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2020, 12:04:42 PM »
All the guys that have actually been there before know whats up and are fully aware of just how good it is and how much variety is available

Don't concern yourself with the losers here that are clueless to what's really going on in the Land of Smiles.

They will never make the trip and will have every excuse as to why they can't and won't go.

Doesn't matter as they won't miss you and we continue enjoying them without you

bospat15

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2020, 12:19:07 PM »

As I said in my original post it comes down to personal taste.

What you have posted here is a little better than what you find for the average flat assed asian but you know damn well that shapely women are not the norm in Pattaya or any place else in Asia. Yes, they do have unicorns running around and in some cases you can hit pay dirt but the norm is nothing like what you can find in the DR. Anywhere in the DR I can simply walk out my door and their are hordes of drop dead gorgeous women with seriously shapely asses all around. Post all the bullshit that you want, this does not exist anywhere in asia.

Captain Smith

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2020, 01:38:59 PM »

What you have posted here is a little better than what you find for the average flat assed asian but you know damn well that shapely women are not the norm in Pattaya or any place else in Asia. Yes, they do have unicorns running around and in some cases you can hit pay dirt but the norm is nothing like what you can find in the DR. Anywhere in the DR I can simply walk out my door and their are hordes of drop dead gorgeous women with seriously shapely asses all around. Post all the bullshit that you want, this does not exist anywhere in asia.

You from the Bronx ?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2020, 06:11:12 PM »

What you don't seem to understand is in sosua, at normal times ... theres are what? 1000 putas? maybe 2/3 of them are good shaped ones, others are either flat assed or obese.
In pattaya, in normal times, you have 100000's of putas, so even if what you call unicorns are maybe 1%, that still makes more nice assed putas than in sosua. Oh and I did not even spoke about Bangkok.
But we get it Bospat ... you never visited Thaïland ... it's ok but please, don't make asumptions on a subject you know nothing about ...
Why bother with life?

bospat15

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2020, 06:26:19 PM »

What you don't seem to understand is in sosua, at normal times ... theres are what? 1000 putas? maybe 2/3 of them are good shaped ones, others are either flat assed or obese.
In pattaya, in normal times, you have 100000's of putas, so even if what you call unicorns are maybe 1%, that still makes more nice assed putas than in sosua. Oh and I did not even spoke about Bangkok.
But we get it Bospat ... you never visited Thaïland ... it's ok but please, don't make asumptions on a subject you know nothing about ...

I will give it to you in that my point is in reference more to the DR in general and not just Sosua and I am also not just referencing putas. I am not one of those that thinks the DR is just Sosua or even more specific PC and playa chiquita. Once you get off of PC that's when your fun really starts in the DR.

Interesting that you know my travel history and age...Really!

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2020, 07:05:00 PM »
When it comes to mongering, Pattaya is like New York and Sosua is like Des Moines, Iowa.

In fact, there are so many women in Pattaya that you even run into girls with shockingly phat asses for Asian girls.

By the way, the booty no booty argument is stupid. I love pussy, vagina, box, hole, snatch, taco, clam.

If the chica has a phat ass...great. But ain't nothin' like sweet Asian pussy.

How can you only like steak when the world has steak AND lobster?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 07:08:00 PM by DrinksOnMe »

bospat15

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2020, 07:28:26 PM »
When it comes to mongering, Pattaya is like New York and Sosua is like Des Moines, Iowa.

In fact, there are so many women in Pattaya that you even run into girls with shockingly phat asses for Asian girls.

By the way, the booty no booty argument is stupid. I love pussy, vagina, box, hole, snatch, taco, clam.

As I said before it comes down to personal taste.

A flat ass woman is not even remotely sexually attractive to me. I prefer my women to look and feel like women.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2020, 07:36:09 AM »

As I said before it comes down to personal taste.

A flat ass woman is not even remotely sexually attractive to me. I prefer my women to look and feel like women.
I hear ya but that definition of "women" is iffy.

To me a woman is a human female born with a vagina. Just because a woman isn't shaped like Serena Williams doesn't mean that pussy ain't good.

But to each his own.

What I trip off of is guys who like "curvy women" but when they show what they like its always a chick pushing 240 lbs.

So its either "she's shaped like a little boy" or a "curvy" girl shaped like a moo cow.

What about that middle ground?!? lol.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2020, 07:50:34 AM »
For those of us who've been to Thailand.

Appreciate that (in normal times) you don't have to be elbow to elbow with thousands of other American dudes on Soi 6 because they are at home making bad assumptions about what "its like" in Thailand or how "horrible" the plane ride over is.

So, yeah, remember all you never beens...they all got flat asses over there and they are all trannys and the plane ride over is 50 hours and terrible.

Stay home. Don't go to Thailand ever.

Captain Smith

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2020, 09:37:23 AM »
and they eat foreign people in Thailand.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2020, 10:24:25 AM »
Groceries???
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

WorstBehavior

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2020, 10:44:38 AM »
For those of us who've been to Thailand.

Appreciate that (in normal times) you don't have to be elbow to elbow with thousands of other American dudes on Soi 6 because they are at home making bad assumptions about what "its like" in Thailand or how "horrible" the plane ride over is.

So, yeah, remember all you never beens...they all got flat asses over there and they are all trannys and the plane ride over is 50 hours and terrible.

Stay home. Don't go to Thailand ever.

LMAO....well said...stay the f--k away weirdos. beauty comes in all forms.....except fat bitches.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2020, 12:33:38 PM »

I will give it to you in that my point is in reference more to the DR in general and not just Sosua and I am also not just referencing putas. I am not one of those that thinks the DR is just Sosua or even more specific PC and playa chiquita. Once you get off of PC that's when your fun really starts in the DR.

Interesting that you know my travel history and age...Really!

I don't know you but the way you talk about thaïland and asian woman in general shows that either you bever been there, or you are blind. And the numbers I gave for sosua ... if you talk about the whole DR then make it half and half ... half the woman on the islan may be attractive, the other half are either without forms or obese ... and in the half of attractive woman, maybe 10 to 15% could be considered real dimes ... hell I may not been all over the island like you did, but I visited enough places to know for damn sure that the whole island has way more duds than dimes. and yes before you ask, I visited a lot of towns, villages, and barrios.
Why bother with life?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal