global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Pattaya vs Sosua  (Read 10201 times)

MACK

Re: Pattaya vs Sosua
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2022, 04:55:40 PM »
July 28-August 25th. I spent a total of 10 days in Pattaya. 4 days towards the beginning and 6 days the last week.

That's during the pandemic man lol that's why ...the last time I went was in 2018...it was extremely live

Travelguy90

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2022, 05:02:45 PM »
July 28-August 25th. I spent a total of 10 days in Pattaya. 4 days towards the beginning and 6 days the last week.

That's during the pandemic man lol that's why ...the last time I went was in 2018...it was extremely live
My dumbass meant 2019. I graduated a graduate program 2020, I went 2019 before my final year. So I’m always getting 19&20 confused. It wasn’t slow just I don’t do bars or nightclubs/bar fines. Im chasing freelancers or girls when they get off
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 05:04:56 PM by Travelguy90 »
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MACK

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2022, 06:40:17 PM »

My dumbass meant 2019. I graduated a graduate program 2020, I went 2019 before my final year. So I’m always getting 19&20 confused. It wasn’t slow just I don’t do bars or nightclubs/bar fines. Im chasing freelancers or girls when they get off

There was a TON of freelancers there when I went( inside and outside the club) and I miss all the street food. Man I had a ball every time I went to Thailand.

I go to club, bars, the beach at night, the malls, ect 

I hope covid did not destroy that place too much

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2023, 10:30:47 AM »
I notice the Malibu bar dude took a Haitian babe from Sosua to Pattaya.  Thought that was interesting.  Couldn't see a Brother doing that though lol
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

WT3

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2023, 01:54:28 PM »
I notice the Malibu bar dude took a Haitian babe from Sosua to Pattaya.  Thought that was interesting.  Couldn't see a Brother doing that though lol
That tells you the chicks in Pattaya suck fellas skinny and no ass keep your black asses on two blocks in Sosua Pattaya ain't shit.

cknice11

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2023, 02:51:36 PM »
That tells you the chicks in Pattaya suck fellas skinny and no ass keep your black asses on two blocks in Sosua Pattaya ain't shit.
You a little late for that Pattaya already blew up. I went for the first time a couple months ago after I left Tokyo. It was cool but I probably only be back. Didn't to much care for the women.

WT3

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2023, 05:30:07 PM »

You a little late for that Pattaya already blew up. I went for the first time a couple months ago after I left Tokyo. It was cool but I probably only be back. Didn't to much care for the women.
[/quote]
Yea your right Thailand always had high tourist numbers but they weren't black and most black or non black wouldn't go to Pattaya. Now dudes are posting youtube videos telling blacks to check it out not good.

Travelguy90

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2023, 06:57:12 PM »

Yea your right Thailand always had high tourist numbers but they weren't black and most black or non black wouldn't go to Pattaya. Now dudes are posting youtube videos telling blacks to check it out not good.
[/quote]808’s has been around for a minute and the girls know if they want to see black customers in a club, Ibar and 808s is a start, not a beerbar. YouTubers definitely screw things up, but it’s a lot to commit to visiting Thailand let alone Pattaya. Long flights and the cost is the main deal breaker. Food and lodging is great. Pattaya beach sucks, so definitely would catch the ferry to Koh Lanta/Larn. Mongering though, mixed bag, the women come in different shapes and sizes thankfully and they do have non Asian women there from Africa and Europe.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2023, 10:39:41 PM »
I've been here in Pattaya since March 1 from Olongapo (Subic/Baretto) via Manila.

It's currently 1:37 PM here, as I write this message, I just got back from a massage parlor on Soi Chaiyapoon (Soi Pothole).

I found a nice little looker who had a flat waist but with a very round, plump ass and full titties. After she sucked my dick, and after I got finished f--king her and after showering, I looked at her ass as she was dressing, I couldn't help but think "Man, the brothers would be all over this." Total damage=1000Baht=$30.54 (1$=32.75Baht) By the way, I could have gotten by with paying her 800 Baht. (500 for the girl, 300 for the house)

Currently, the going rate (Corona pricing) on Beach Road (Coconut Bar) is 500 baht across the board. For some BAD ass girls. Badass HUNGRY girls. Before Corona, it was anywhere from 1000 to 2000 baht.

Think there aren't any thick Thai girls? Go on Thaifriendly https://www.thaifriendly.com/browse.php and have a look. There are 'tons' of thick Thai girls all over the country.

I notice that the negative comments about Thai girls not being 'brother-worthy' are from guys who I am certain to have never been outside their house let alone Thailand.

I see brothers here all the time. They are friendly and approachable. They don't mind sitting down and chopping it up. I ran into a brother outside of Pattaya Beer Garden early one morning about 2 weeks ago, and among his comments was this gem. "It's almost unfair. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I almost feel guilty...Almost. "

That, my friends, is what Pattaya is all about. It doesn't matter how tall, short, fit, fat, big-dicked, small-dicked, smart, or dumb you are. It only matters if you have a few baht in your wallet.

(Oh shit, that last comment is really gonna upset the simps on this board who swear that you have to spend a million dollars and look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in order to get the dimes.)

As I said in my previous post I know that the occasional unicorn with some decent shape can be found but if you are trying to make the case that the average girl that you are going to find anywhere in Asia is shapely then that tells my you are posting from your mothers basement and dont's have a clue what you are talking about.

I stand on my position that their is not a remote comparison between shapely Dominican and Latina women in general as opposed to the average flat assed flat chested Asian.

Now for those that are not into shapely women then then more power to you but if your taste is for the Latina flavor can't imagine that Asian women do much for ya. Certainly don't do much for me.

What I like about Thai women is their hygiene.... you will never find a smelly pussy... I have mongered there for 30 odd years and I do not remember ever having a bad smelly pussy out of the 1000s I feasted in all that time... I came to Sosua and because the chica did not go through a similar hygiene routine that the Thai girls do, I just do not bother going down on a DR chica, I would like to

Any chance it's because your picking up $1500 peso rat's off the strip?

My experience with Dominicans in general is that they are nearly fanatical about bathing principally because it is so hot on the island. The ones that don't have solid  personal hygiene are likely people you might want to avoid bringing into your personal space for a wide range of reason related to your health.
Speaking of chica hygene,Concur most chicas Donimican and haitian chicas may shower 2 or 3 times a day, last winter i wifed up a chica for 5 weeks,funny she would get on my ass and say did you take your shower brush you teeth haha, never a stinky toto !!!

mrjoker

• It's Not Your Girl It's Just Your Turn
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2023, 06:56:48 PM »
just responding to the general Title Pattaya vs Sosua

Simply you can't compare to 2.
It's Not Your Girl It's Just Your Turn

Jett

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2023, 12:11:12 AM »
I've never been to Pattaya. I've been sitting on the fence about going for a few years now. Trouble is, I'm not a big drinker and as I understand it, the best girls work in the bars and you have to buy them overpriced drinks. Not only that, I hear you have to pay the mamasan/bar fine the girl too. Honestly, I don't think I like this type of setup but because there's so much hype about Pattaya, I keep holding the idea of going in my head. In Sosua, you simply make a deal with the girl, hail a moto and it's off to the hotel. No muss; no fuss.

The thinness or general body type of the Thai women doesn't bother me so much as their voices. I think I might have a difficult time busting my nut with a woman whose voice sounds like a banshee. It's not sexy at all. The Spanish language is sexy. The Thai language is not sexy.

I dunno man. 20 hours in the air then 2 hours on a bus to get to a city filled with thousands of flat-backed ladies and half as many go-go bars is alot to take in. I like to have a beer or two but my impression thus far of the "Thailand is so awesome" bros is that they're probably alcoholics. I can't smoke a cigar like I can on the DR beaches. Hell, I can't smoke a cigar in the bars and for every girl I'm interested in I gotta role play as their boyfriend and chat 'em up while she orders "lady drinks" on my dime?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2023, 01:02:04 AM »
I've never been to Pattaya. I've been sitting on the fence about going for a few years now. Trouble is, I'm not a big drinker and as I understand it, the best girls work in the bars and you have to buy them overpriced drinks. Not only that, I hear you have to pay the mamasan/bar fine the girl too. Honestly, I don't think I like this type of setup but because there's so much hype about Pattaya, I keep holding the idea of going in my head. In Sosua, you simply make a deal with the girl, hail a moto and it's off to the hotel. No muss; no fuss.

The thinness or general body type of the Thai women doesn't bother me so much as their voices. I think I might have a difficult time busting my nut with a woman whose voice sounds like a banshee. It's not sexy at all. The Spanish language is sexy. The Thai language is not sexy.

I dunno man. 20 hours in the air then 2 hours on a bus to get to a city filled with thousands of flat-backed ladies and half as many go-go bars is alot to take in. I like to have a beer or two but my impression thus far of the "Thailand is so awesome" bros is that they're probably alcoholics. I can't smoke a cigar like I can on the DR beaches. Hell, I can't smoke a cigar in the bars and for every girl I'm interested in I gotta role play as their boyfriend and chat 'em up while she orders "lady drinks" on my dime?

I too, have been on the fence about Pattaya and Thailand in general. I even downloaded one of the Thai dating apps at one point just to get a good look at the selection of the type of chicks that are out there, and I must say that I wasn’t impressed. I’m not saying that bad Thai chicks don’t exist, but I wasn’t even seeing good looking “average” chicks in my opinion. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Throw in what also seems to be the “transactional” hustle nature of the vibe out there (most of the action seems to be bar-centric in a very formal way, so you already know what it is), and it appears that you’ll be hard pressed to find a good and enthusiastic GFE with an above average looking or bad Thai girl.

My guess is that all the Thailand hype comes from alleged superior service at dirt cheap prices, but personally, I’m gonna need more than that. Flying halfway around the world to f**k with basic looking chicks doesn’t work for me.

At this point, if I ultimately do decide to visit Thailand, it’s gonna be on some civilian tourist vibe more so than anything else. It doesn’t monger-motivate me, lol.

WT3

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2023, 03:55:30 AM »
Glad to see guys are still uninformed about the scene in Pattaya even with all the information out there if your black keep your ass in Sosua.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2023, 06:32:19 AM »
Glad to see guys are still uninformed about the scene in Pattaya even with all the information out there if your black keep your ass in Sosua.

WT3,

I didn’t know your self-admitted tranny loving ass was also a racist. I guess we learn something new every day. 🧐

Now I’ll admit that I’m not terribly offended by your comment, because racist comments made by pillow-biting knob gobblers such as yourself have short shrift with the majority of the straight shooters here.

What was said about Pattaya or Thailand here that would render stated opinions (which are kinda sort of really facts), as “uninformed?”

1. Is the bar and bar fine culture true or false?

2. Is it true or false that Thai women, genetically, are typically petite with flat asses?

What part isn’t true? Hmm? If you personally like Pattaya and Thailand, hey, good for you (and I’m certain you more than enjoy the chicks with dicks part of it), but if someone doesn’t like it, then that’s okay too, but what we’re not gonna have here, is a racist diatribe aimed at people who happen to disagree with your opinion on a location.

Moderator, don’t lock this thread. Let this racist cocksucker (literally) endure the wrath that he has now brought upon himself.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 06:57:29 AM by PoonTangClan »

jd66

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2023, 12:38:58 PM »
One cannot be an authority on a place that they have never been to plain and simple.
You can form an opinion on a place based on what you might see in a youtube video but the only way to get a true view of a place is to go there and experience it for yourself.

I have no doubt that many dudes that are Sosua and DR regulars are likely not cut out for Thailand.

Bar fines are not a requirement in Thailand.
Bar fines only happen in the ago go's and beer bars but a place like Pattaya is loaded with freelancers so there is no need to ever pay a bar fine if you don't want to. 

Some of you dopes that say you would not pay a bar fine are the same fools that are drastically overpaying the chicas in Sosua as well.

One of the best parts of Thailand is that many of the dudes that hangout in Sosua will never go there.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal