global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?  (Read 16599 times)

MACK

Re: Whats with chickas wanting you to raw dog them?
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2022, 07:18:38 PM »
I have never raw dogged with a random chica from the street. With my chicas that have regular lives and see me to make some money on the side, yes. They would be pissed if I put a condom on the bed side table!!! Been told "use them to f**k your chicsa, NOT ME"

And once you raw dogged one you can pretty much give on ever again using a condom with her.

Yup but one thing that ticks me off is when they put you in the "I can ask for whatever category" or they act as if they own you over some raw pussy....it can be a bit much at times...

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2022, 08:26:06 PM »
Even worse if you CIA !!!!!!

LuvTheDR

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2022, 12:51:16 PM »
I have never raw dogged with a random chica from the street. With my chicas that have regular lives and see me to make some money on the side, yes. They would be pissed if I put a condom on the bed side table!!! Been told "use them to f**k your chicsa, NOT ME"

And once you raw dogged one you can pretty much give on ever again using a condom with her.
You got that right.

stinqu

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2022, 01:47:58 PM »
I only raw dog my regulars (non street workers). Two know each other and look after me, one also sees the the owner of the condo I rent (that's how I met her). If you are there long enough and connect with people, you can meet good chicas through friends.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2022, 03:30:10 PM »
Bingo  !

MrNavigator

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2022, 12:53:56 PM »
I only raw dog my regulars (non street workers). Two know each other and look after me, one also sees the the owner of the condo I rent (that's how I met her). If you are there long enough and connect with people, you can meet good chicas through friends.

So in other words YOU, the OWNER of the condo, her novio, the local motoconcho/pimp and probably a couple of other gringos who pay well all RAWdogging her?

Must be some good pussy....

PoonTangClan

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2022, 01:43:42 PM »

So in other words YOU, the OWNER of the condo, her novio, the local motoconcho/pimp and probably a couple of other gringos who pay well all RAWdogging her?

😆😆😆

This applies to anyone it happens to apply to: if you only rawdog with your “regulars,” why do you believe that you are her only regular? 💦🥴🤢🤦🏾‍♂️😂

alexis

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2022, 02:50:59 PM »

😆😆😆

This applies to anyone it happens to apply to: if you only rawdog with your “regulars,” why do you believe that you are her only regular? 💦🥴🤢🤦🏾‍♂️😂

Because… you know… mental gymnastics!

stinqu

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2022, 05:09:58 PM »
The chica in question(Condo owners friend) is his property manager who looks after his units in Sosua, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana. She is no fool and not a punta, she f**ks who she likes Grow the f**k up

uth

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2022, 05:23:41 PM »
The chica in question(Condo owners friend) is his property manager who looks after his units in Sosua, Puerto Plata and Punta Cana. She is no fool and not a punta, she f**ks who she likes Grow the f**k up

But, she probably "likes" a lot of men.

stinqu

« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2022, 06:01:14 PM »
JAJAJAJAJA; Another know nothing enters the forum.

bangoskank

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2022, 08:58:06 AM »
JAJAJAJAJA; Another know nothing enters the forum.

come on, it was a f--king joke…..

stinqu

« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2022, 02:45:47 PM »
Bango, It may have been a joke, or not. From a poster I do not know its hard to tell.

stinqu

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2022, 07:24:42 PM »
Uth, sorry about the slap, just get a  bit testy with some Newbies trolling and all. And no she doesn't "like" a lot of men, but the ones she likes she "likes" allot JAJAJAA!!!

dku2nite

« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2022, 10:26:41 PM »
I see we got lots of folks in here that like to play Russian roulette with their dicks 🤦🏿‍♂️

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal