global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Are you f--king the same quality at home?  (Read 2668 times)

PB IS BACK!

Re: Are you f--king the same quality at home?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2022, 03:31:54 PM »
He feel you! Vacation first hoes second! I love that sosua is walkable and you can just kick it with guys. Im definitely lucky that I have large Dominican and Colombian population in Boston. So I know what the culture is! But your dead on! Need more guys to think the same! Dudes are too thirsty and smash anything

Henny White

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2022, 03:44:11 PM »
Henny! I got a DR chica who’s an engineer that has a visa to come and go as she please! Bitch surprises me and tells me she’s in town and got an Air bnb… been doing it for years! 🤷🏽‍♂️… what poony was basically saying we all pay. Now I don’t consider my flow to be sugar daddy but I do know when I’m out with a youngster… I’m eating at spots and in the club or laid up in a hotel. Now she ain’t getting paid directly but shit cost! Lol. But as the saying goes “ it ain’t tricking if you got it” facts!

I salute you on that, Big Bro! I'm going to always be a Ni66@ wit a problem lol. Wife and side joint are probably the only women in the world that understand me 🤷🏽‍♂️. They let me live though. Plus, I personally like a Hood Rat lol. Now that's not what I keep in my stable. However, in the Su, that's what I be fukin wit. The bad ones! -but the Hood, weed smoking, reggeatone bi-ches lol . A lot of them joints be off the majority radar. Im a ass man, but I don't like them fake joints. Soft N jiggling lol. None of that hard sh-t! Them type bitches in the Su, and at home, know what time it is lol. Like you said, they come along and gotta straight enjoy the ride. It helps that we drinking N smoking the shit they be on. Kind of just flows when you get the rite hoez lol, Werd!

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2022, 03:50:19 PM »
Bro I’m with you the side joints are hood! Just very high maintenance! If I got the drink and gas on deck add a meal …. They are blessing me! Lol. I can’t lie tho I love a stuck up chic! Just the fact that she acts high post and dudes can’t pull her. Shit sends me into overdrive! I was want what people say I can’t have!

stinqu

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2022, 04:39:58 PM »
MAN YOU ONE DUMD ASS, THESE CHICKS JUST USE YOU AND STROKE YOUR EGO. You so vain you can't see it!!!!

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2022, 04:49:15 PM »
Ummm! What’s your point? I got a wife ! What else do I need a young bitch for ??? f--k me and stroke my ego! Here you go here’s some 1942 and steak! Lol….FOH! Dudes hate to see other dudes on top winning when they can’t! I’ve been posting proof on this site for years! I’ve shown you baddies given dudes info on baddies …. Now I show you what I’m f--king at home and I’m still a sucker! Lmao ok !  Show me better because I’m eating well!

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2022, 05:06:31 PM »
I GUESS I CAN'T FAULT A FOOL THAT WHATS TO SPEND HIS MONEY

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2022, 11:46:48 PM »
I f--k same quality at home or wherever I travel to, just obvious put more work in. No money, just the vibe and regular shit that humans do.

I’m 35 and to be real, I have nothin in common with a 21 year old but f--kin, so if she game to take some money And I can skip all the 21yr old shit I don’t care about, I’m def trickin instead

I haven’t been to sosua in 3 years but used to go for the party vibe and beach, the cheap hoes was the bonus.

Variety is key, I live in the DMV… we ain’t got a lot of Dominican or Colombians here, just a bunch of el Salvadoran. I like goin to the source

Couldn't have said it better myself

MACK

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2022, 12:10:49 AM »
I really would like to know how many of you dudes especially over 45yrs are f--king attractive bitches in their 20’s. I’m in the night club industry and my rep is known in my city so getting pussy is easy but that’s me! Im blessed. But are you guys honestly getting pussy! Is sosua the only way to smack some young pussy! Do you have to pay to get young pussy! I’ve seen the men who are in sosua and it’s pathetic! Please be honest! Who’s getting young pussy!

There's is more to life than just pussy Man LOL smh

Travelguy90

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2022, 12:33:46 AM »
I f--k same quality at home or wherever I travel to, just obvious put more work in. No money, just the vibe and regular shit that humans do.

I’m 35 and to be real, I have nothin in common with a 21 year old but f--kin, so if she game to take some money And I can skip all the 21yr old shit I don’t care about, I’m def trickin instead

I haven’t been to sosua in 3 years but used to go for the party vibe and beach, the cheap hoes was the bonus.

Variety is key, I live in the DMV… we ain’t got a lot of Dominican or Colombians here, just a bunch of el Salvadoran. I like goin to the source
We’re kinda in the same boat. I’m 31 and can still pull a young chic who’s gonna think I’m 25-27 when I shave and dress decent. Trickin is just less time consuming, but it’s something I don’t care to do domestically. Domestically I just date and work in between trips out the country. I just put my boy on who’s 25 so that he can drop the massage parlors out his rotation.

Vacation first, go to places like damajagua, ATVs, horseback riding, etc… is important. Hookah lounges, and city hopping via caribetour getting 1000-1500 blowjobs on the relatively empty buses, is the most important thing to do. The girls will always be in Sosua walking from Europa to the end of the beach from 8am to nightfall.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

MACK

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2022, 12:50:48 AM »
Ummm! What’s your point? I got a wife ! What else do I need a young bitch for ??? f--k me and stroke my ego! Here you go here’s some 1942 and steak! Lol….FOH! Dudes hate to see other dudes on top winning when they can’t! I’ve been posting proof on this site for years! I’ve shown you baddies given dudes info on baddies …. Now I show you what I’m f--king at home and I’m still a sucker! Lmao ok !  Show me better because I’m eating well!

I do not understand guys that put young women and pussy on a  pedestal..... sooooo empty

Blacknight69

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2022, 06:40:15 AM »
Certifiable nut jobs that will kill when access is cut off.  Lost their damn minds when COVID closed shit down. Don't be the guy that stands between them and their obsession. 

Wife & children?  f--k em, got to go get that Latin ass!
Job? f--k it!! I will find another.
How they look?? Gives less than 4 f--ks that the members on this board can see he has a self esteem problem.  He looks for self affirmation from people that he will rarely meet in person.  Look at me!! I'm the man ......right?

Dothedamthing

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2022, 07:59:38 AM »
I get the same quality no matter where I'm at. I don't equate quality with age. For me it's about the look of the woman, the vibe she's giving, and if I'm feeling her. Both here and abroad I've been with them from age 20 and up but prefer the older ones. Many of the older 35 and up look just as good if not better than their younger counterparts. My main reason for not going with the younger ones is experience in the bed. Not saying some young ones aren't good but I don't have time to babysit and train them.

My last trip I ran across a 20 year old baddie in Sosúa who caught my eye. Had her come by the next day and was so disappointed. Her body was perfect, tight toto, and just a beautiful chica but she didn't know how to f--k!!  Now two weeks later on the same trip I meet a 40 year old while in Sabana Grande de Palenque on the south coast. Her body was perfect, the toto was tight, and she was just as beautiful but her sex game was top notch. So if your stuck at that 18-25 level have at it. Older women are just better in my opinion
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2022, 08:15:13 AM »
A Fine old Hoe is just what the doctor ordered   Haha   Now with the young chicas that you vibe with its a learning curve and teachable moments,,once they open up haha    you can teach them all the dirty tricks,,,from shy missionary positions to reverse cow girl, facials anal rimming golden showers the whole nine yards,,
my last trip had a conservitive 28 yr old hatian chica, at the end of a 20 day trip had her in all postions and tricks, she was sex starved,, went cookou after i went down on the box and other wild shit,, when they saying aye Papi and rolling there eyes , you know your rinnging there bell   !!!! carry on sirs !

Jazzy2019

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2022, 11:02:25 AM »
For whatever reason I tend to attract chicas with Dominican daddy issues. These are young women who as teenagers were involved in multi-year relationships with a man 8+ years older than them. Those girls are preloaded freaks. I got 4-5 regulars currently in the 19-22 age range. It’s the oddest shit that at my age I consistently find myself in the company of women that young.

On the other hand my real comfort zone is 30-35. Easy to relax around them and when it comes to sucking and f--king they’re on some next level shit. However, it’s much easier to find a youngster than a well maintained 30+ year old that I find attractive.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2022, 11:30:26 AM »
Yes sir Daddy issues, think some of these hoes or semi chicas that you repeat with kinda look as you as a daddy figure for guidance and support  double edged  sword as your screwing the shit  of them !  funny as im dealing with a chicas thats 32 years younger than me  at age 28  !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal