global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas with Jobs that do not want direct payments !  (Read 2251 times)

tugboaboat5393

Chicas with Jobs that do not want direct payments !
« on: April 03, 2022, 11:43:30 AM »
Ok sirs  Probably not the Norm for the Pedro cillante or DR rossen Street trollops ,
How ever you may come across a civillian or semi pro, that will want to have fun and you vibe with, could be a chica that just want to get f--ked party, go out for dinner and drinks  but when yo bring up how much she wants she gets mad and say im not a puta,,,,Or if its a chica you interact with, maid store clerk shop owner, any chica with a job, may pick you for time and companionship, in exchang the chica will ask for some thing simple a gift the or in the rare event nothing at all,,,However this could lead to the long haul,, marriage make baby and financial support or security
So tell us your dealing with chicas that dont take direct payments or just want a gift  carry on Sirs !

ToToMarauder

Re: Chicas with Jobs that do not want direct payments !
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 01:04:22 PM »
ive had this happened to me with a bartender. I was a regular  at her place of business and gained her trust after regular visits to her placer of work. took about 2 trips and a cheap lady perfume from Macys. finally she gives me the number and accepts a dinner date. under one condition. It has to be far from the Job. She wanted to keep it on the low. I didn't care, I was like .. sure!  Puerto plata ok? plans on deck!
to make long story short. shorty was fraud. she was shopping for a sucker to get her out of the country. she smart tho, her reality working in DR was not the best. pretty much cut and dry. I made a move for them draws and last min she gives me some but she wanted me to know she is not a puta and wanted no money. lol that was cheap, well not really I paid for dinner. after closing the deal, it was operation run run and fast and don't you dare look back. Glad to know she doesn't work at the spot no more and have not seen her since..my story! oh by the way Performance wise, shorty was better than many on PC
binary thinking at its best

Captain Smith

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 01:12:21 PM »
Trouble is the easy led will read this and think it happens.

Nonsense like this costs lives.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 01:36:36 PM »
Last trip I bagged a not-a-puta bartender. When I first showed interest she went on an on about how she had a gringo taking care of her. Gave her my number on a lark. Said hi to her at her place of business a couple of time over the next few days. About a week after giving her my number she texts me at 11 pm wanting me to come pick her up in La Union. I'm down for an adventure so I hop in the SUV to go get her.

When I get there she's standing near the main road at a moto gathering point. She's got on a halter top and short shorts. Up until then I had just seen her in loose fitting clothes. I knew she had a decent ass, but damn baby was fire. Figured we go to Copa and have food and drink. She set me straight. She wanted to go right to the hotel. The session was off the charts. When we finished she goes to get under the covers. I get up to go shower which startled her back to reality. She jumps out of bed starts her departure preparation.

I'm thinking that was some damn good free pussy. Was I ever wrong. When she's finally dressed she sticks out her hand in expectation of getting paid. She wanted 5,000. I ended up paying her 3,500 after about 20 minutes of back and forth. She laid into me as a cheapy and frowned all the way back to her place.

Of course being who I am texted her the next day asking were we going to hookup after she got off. I had enjoyed her so much the night before I offered 4,000. She said I needed to pay her 5,000. I refused and that was it. Funny thing is that she texted me a month later asking how I was doing. I'm assuming she needed money and was now ready to take 4K. Unfortunately I was 3,300 miles away. Hoping she's still working at he same place when I get back. I got no problem paying her 4K since that was with out a doubt the best pussy of the trip.

jd66

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 02:28:13 PM »
Last trip I bagged a not-a-puta bartender. When I first showed interest she went on an on about how she had a gringo taking care of her. Gave her my number on a lark. Said hi to her at her place of business a couple of time over the next few days. About a week after giving her my number she texts me at 11 pm wanting me to come pick her up in La Union. I'm down for an adventure so I hop in the SUV to go get her.

When I get there she's standing near the main road at a moto gathering point. She's got on a halter top and short shorts. Up until then I had just seen her in loose fitting clothes. I knew she had a decent ass, but damn baby was fire. Figured we go to Copa and have food and drink. She set me straight. She wanted to go right to the hotel. The session was off the charts. When we finished she goes to get under the covers. I get up to go shower which startled her back to reality. She jumps out of bed starts her departure preparation.

I'm thinking that was some damn good free pussy. Was I ever wrong. When she's finally dressed she sticks out her hand in expectation of getting paid. She wanted 5,000. I ended up paying her 3,500 after about 20 minutes of back and forth. She laid into me as a cheapy and frowned all the way back to her place.

Of course being who I am texted her the next day asking were we going to hookup after she got off. I had enjoyed her so much the night before I offered 4,000. She said I needed to pay her 5,000. I refused and that was it. Funny thing is that she texted me a month later asking how I was doing. I'm assuming she needed money and was now ready to take 4K. Unfortunately I was 3,300 miles away. Hoping she's still working at he same place when I get back. I got no problem paying her 4K since that was with out a doubt the best pussy of the trip.

Good story
I often chuckle at those chicas as they almost always say they are not a puta.
The only real difference is they are not out and about actively trying to hook up but they are no different other than they hold down a regular job

The reality is those bartender and waitress jobs do not pay very well
They typically earn a very low monthly salary and rely on tips for the majority of their earnings and there is not enough customers around anymore to really make the tips payoff for most of them.

Those types of jobs put them front and center in front of the customers and allow them to be very selective about who they go with and they don't want it to be known that they are whoring on the side.  Especially the ones that are also getting something out of their gringo or gringos abroad.

They know full well what the chicas out on the strip are screwing for and they think they are a higher class puta than the strip chica and feel they deserve more.

The nice thing about them is they are normally not taking several dicks a day but often they will totally screw with your game when pursuing other chica's which that drama alone can make them not worth pursuing and you almost always have to get with them on their terms and when they are available either before or after work.

As you already know one needs to have the price to come over and screw clarified with all of them.

dawkins

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 12:47:44 PM »
Fotos Guys! 

These are the type I like to look for! 

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 10:39:06 AM »
Most chicas I deal with don’t ask for money and they come knowing they are all set for the weekend… they will have fun. Now I leaned from experience if you don’t send them home with something in their pocket … you will get a request for some money. Papi I need to pay for classes…. Papi my bday…. Papi I have a job interview! I heard it all. That’s their test because once you say NO be prepared to cut her off youroster because she is gonna cut you off. So I always give them something exiting and say get you something nice! I’ve had one complaint doing this! One chica was like papi you only gave me 4000 pesos! 🤷🏽‍♂️

dawkins

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 10:47:29 AM »
Most chicas I deal with don’t ask for money and they come knowing they are all set for the weekend… they will have fun. Now I leaned from experience if you don’t send them home with something in their pocket … you will get a request for some money. Papi I need to pay for classes…. Papi my bday…. Papi I have a job interview! I heard it all. That’s their test because once you say NO be prepared to cut her off youroster because she is gonna cut you off. So I always give them something exiting and say get you something nice! I’ve had one complaint doing this! One chica was like papi you only gave me 4000 pesos! 🤷🏽‍♂️

This right here is spot on! 

Jazzy2019

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2022, 11:24:49 AM »

This right here is spot on!

Whenever you’re dealing with a woman that has selection options you’re on the meter if she chooses to have sex with you. Forms of payment are love, devotion, protection, attention, charm, offspring, material things, sexual fulfillment, emotional contentment, or financial considerations. In other words there’s rarely free pussy. It’s just that unaware guys don’t realize how they’re paying. One thing that irritates me that’s often repeated here is the belief that you can give a woman absolutely nothing or crumbs and she’s supposed to give you sex and/or love. Guys need to understand that you got to give to get and the higher that woman is on the quality scale the more you have to give. And, what you will need to give is dependent on the competitive environment not your idea of what she should accept.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 11:27:22 AM by Jazzy2019 »

Blkpantha

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2022, 11:58:37 AM »
This is a great post and definitely had my share of the “Non-Putas” throughout my SU adventures. They normally approach when you are low key and solo from my experiences. Also, most of my experiences have been very satisfying, but they ALL came with an exit fee. “Pesos Say So” 😂

Jazzy2019

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2022, 01:04:23 PM »
This is a great post and definitely had my share of the “Non-Putas” throughout my SU adventures. They normally approach when you are low key and solo from my experiences. Also, most of my experiences have been very satisfying, but they ALL came with an exit fee. “Pesos Say So” 😂

“Low key and solo” excellent observation.

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2022, 03:36:47 PM »
I love the game!!!! I love 40yr old abulas, they been in the game, I know the game, so we dance, it's so much fun. Ever ones on the same page, with out a word said, just a smile and a wink!! After that its only the price. Been to bario colmando and road side shacks, f--kable woman will approach you. A "fine" looking 40yr old that gets little to no play is my target!!! And yes, most of them have jobs to make ends meet, but will gladly f**k your brains out for 3000/night.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2022, 04:50:08 PM »
If that’s your thing but I’m not traveling to the Caribbean to f--k 40yr olds! I get them in boston and they got bank! They treat me to dinner or other shit! Lol. Honestly f--king mirage bitches defeats the purpose! You know how many divorce miles are out there that just want good duck and will trick off on you if it’s good! Makes no sense to f--k an old broke chica no matter how good she looks unless your 70. Oldest I’ll take in DR is 35

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2022, 06:56:47 PM »
I've f**ked 35yr old grannies PEANUT BUTTER. They gave better service than most 20yr olds. You look at the superfical things "Oh look at "ME WITH THIS HOT CHICA", BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Not that fool any more, got the money still and more brains!

Stones

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2022, 07:10:44 PM »
I've f**ked 35yr old grannies PEANUT BUTTER. They gave better service than most 20yr olds. You look at the superfical things "Oh look at "ME WITH THIS HOT CHICA", BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Not that fool any more, got the money still and more brains!

Certified. I'm totally with @stingu. A hundred percent.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal