global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Rub and Tug CTG  (Read 2247 times)

BoostAC

Rub and Tug CTG
« on: April 14, 2022, 04:31:07 PM »
First off, yes I know and have had chicas massage out a kink before I pound them down and some after. But wanted to see where are some good spots in Su or Columbia for decent massages and happy endings. Diversifying what I want , traveling for fantasies anyway right?

Stones

Re: Rub and Tug CTG
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 04:49:11 PM »
Yes. There are some rub and tug joints in Sosua. The problem is the rooms are usually so tiny! In most cases you'll be better off inviting her to come to your hotel after she gets off. That's the boss move.

MACK

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 05:25:37 PM »
not sure about Cartagena never tried those places I like semis but I'll be out there next month

BoostAC

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 05:52:37 PM »
Stones: the places I walked past in Sousa made me hesitant to even go in let alone invite them back but that makes sense if I can find a decent place. Wanted the experience at the parlor tho. Top atleast

Mack: I’m headed to Cartagena end of April so researching all I can now. Got a spot in Laguito so im thinking I should be running in to a few semis

Stones

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 06:11:52 PM »
Stones: the places I walked past in Sousa made me hesitant to even go in let alone invite them back but that makes sense if I can find a decent place. Wanted the experience at the parlor tho. Top atleast

Mack: I’m headed to Cartagena end of April so researching all I can now. Got a spot in Laguito so im thinking I should be running in to a few semis

BoostAC, I realize you want the Sosua massage parlor experience, but trust me, it ain't the same as in the United States. Those parlor rooms in Sosua are so tight that a fart can't even get out.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 06:20:33 PM by Stones »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 07:10:42 PM »
Yup tiny rooms it hit or miss,, some places just sticly legit othere the quick hand job,,And like posted if its a cute chica or some thing you just want to bust a nut ask them back to the hotel room half will say yes! My famous massage parlor story  a few years back was the nail salon haitian granny,, Beat the brakes of her   wild ride  !
So go with the flow,,,last trip i was there for 21 days  went  9 times to 5 different massage parlors  2 legit the other 3 rub and tug places, i declined the HJ and opted for the half hour  500 pesos ,if she was good id went for the full hour, i was already wived up  , However this Big boob donimican chica gave an Excellent massage,, legit   bet she would have come back to the hotel for the kick off session   have fun !

MACK

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2022, 10:55:20 PM »

Airbnb or hotel? How long are you going to be out there ?

BoostAC

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2022, 09:43:35 PM »
Air Bnb. Laguito. April 28 for a half week

MACK

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2022, 10:06:31 PM »

Half week ??? 4days ? an Airbnb??? Why ?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2022, 11:32:22 PM »
Sir go for the hotel you will have clean sheets towels maid service A bnbs limited in that Department !

778technique

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2022, 12:43:53 AM »
(829) 261-0185 Elayne I highly recommend her for massage and tug she is not greatly pretty but she gives a hell of a massage and happy ending.She will come to your room. She changed me 2000 peso but I paid her 3000. She works at the Jamaica spot across the street from New Garden.
I hit up a couple of rub and tug but the inside was not acceptable

BoostAC

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2022, 07:46:21 AM »
Three days in Panama first heading to Colombia. Air bnb is amazing trust me lol Sousa is the only place I don’t do air bnbs. Once you find a good one, with breakfast, with a jacuzzi it’s a no brained for me

BoostAC

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2022, 07:48:08 AM »
Appreciate it. Headed to Colombia this time but will check her out later. Did some research and Colombia has a lot of places and looks decent inside. I’ll report soon

(829) 261-0185 Elayne I highly recommend her for massage and tug she is not greatly pretty but she gives a hell of a massage and happy ending.She will come to your room. She changed me 2000 peso but I paid her 3000. She works at the Jamaica spot across the street from New Garden.
I hit up a couple of rub and tug but the inside was not acceptable

MACK

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2022, 06:20:54 PM »
Three days in Panama first heading to Colombia. Air bnb is amazing trust me lol Sousa is the only place I don’t do air bnbs. Once you find a good one, with breakfast, with a jacuzzi it’s a no brained for me

I has some bad and OK experiences with airbnbs...if I can find one that is amazing as you say..I'll do it again

BoostAC

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2022, 05:30:25 PM »
I’ll let you know Mack once I check in next week. Hot tub in balcony, concrete one and not inflatable lol. Seems dope

I has some bad and OK experiences with airbnbs...if I can find one that is amazing as you say..I'll do it again

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal