global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thailand boots on the ground  (Read 3581 times)

JakefromStateFarm

PoonTangClan

Re: Thailand boots on the ground
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 12:34:37 PM »
Jake, these aren’t your “boots.” 🤬

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 01:04:05 PM »
Jake, these aren’t your “boots.” 🤬
No sir. Danny from the beach bar in Sosua.

No Stress

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 04:49:56 PM »
That was a fun video. I've never been to Thailand....Curious how it compares to the "Promised Land" that Sosua used to be.

NS

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 05:40:50 PM »
That was a fun video. I've never been to Thailand....Curious how it compares to the "Promised Land" that Sosua used to be.

NS
I've never been there, but it looks like it blows Sosua away as far as size and things to do. The only drawback is the flight....23 hours in the air. I've been to Angeles City twice in the Philippines and that flight was like 21 hours in the air....it's no joke. Danny makes good videos as a Youtuber....very informative.

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 05:57:00 PM »

NS
All Thai’s speak English. Unlike Sosua there are hostels and budget accommodations that come out to a furnished studio with Wi-Fi, lights, and water for 150usd a month(not promising it’s up to your standards) you can’t swim in Pattaya beach because like Tijuana it’s too much pollution so you have to catch a ferry to a nearby island that’s not expensive or too long.

They have a lot of slim body cute face women but there are thicker girls who are natural and you confuse with a Brazilian body but you better find her asap because she’s getting snatch up quickly. They have Russian and African whores selling it on walking street, but they don’t undercut the Thai market.

Way more drinking establishments, tattoo parlors, food spots, food courts, actual malls, Muay Thai training and more.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

cknice11

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 06:12:31 PM »

NS
All Thai’s speak English. Unlike Sosua there are hostels and budget accommodations that come out to a furnished studio with Wi-Fi, lights, and water for 150usd a month(not promising it’s up to your standards) you can’t swim in Pattaya beach because like Tijuana it’s too much pollution so you have to catch a ferry to a nearby island that’s not expensive or too long.

They have a lot of slim body cute face women but there are thicker girls who are natural and you confuse with a Brazilian body but you better find her asap because she’s getting snatch up quickly. They have Russian and African whores selling it on walking street, but they don’t undercut the Thai market.

Way more drinking establishments, tattoo parlors, food spots, food courts, actual malls, Muay Thai training and more.
This is actually good to hear. I took Thailand off my list because I was scared it was skinny chicks there and I'm a man who love big asses lol
 Think I might check Thailand out in October

Al NYC

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2022, 06:28:20 PM »
https://youtu.be/B1DmVFh3gbw

This dude is living his life in Thailand big time.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2022, 12:01:15 PM »

NS

Before the pandemic and all the restrictions that followed, Thaïland in general was blowing Sosua x10000000000 even on a rainy day.
Sosua alone cannot even compare to just soi6  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2022, 01:11:02 PM »
Spent about 5 weeks there 30 years ago with... My girlfriend.

DOH!

Night or so in Bangkok, overnight train to Chang Mai, 3-4 night "safari" jungle trek. Soft adventure, the requisite elephant ride and bamboo river raft and overnights in villages. Flew to Surat Thani, then in and around the islands, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Samui and was on Koh Phang Nam same night as the full moon party. Sailboat trip for 4-5 days, James Bond Island, Bat Cave, all that shit but...

I took sand to the beach!

Maybe one day.

onephatom

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2022, 01:43:20 PM »

NS

Before the pandemic and all the restrictions that followed, Thaïland in general was blowing Sosua x10000000000 even on a rainy day.

Yeah it's hard for guys who haven't been there to visualize how there are more girls available on one street than the entire town of Sosua.   My biggest gripe about Thailand, that doesn't get mentioned much is how the heat can be unbearable at times and forces you indoors.  I'm talking temperature still in the 90's after midnight.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2022, 04:27:36 PM »

NS

Yeah it's hard for guys who haven't been there to visualize how there are more girls available on one street than the entire town of Sosua.   My biggest gripe about Thailand, that doesn't get mentioned much is how the heat can be unbearable at times and forces you indoors.  I'm talking temperature still in the 90's after midnight.

And the smell of durian.

onephatom

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2022, 06:01:02 PM »
How could I forget the worst smelling fruit in the world?  I remember on my first trip seeing a sign at the hotel saying no durian on the premises and not understanding untill a got a wiff of some at a fruit stand.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2022, 10:25:17 AM »
How could I forget the worst smelling fruit in the world?  I remember on my first trip seeing a sign at the hotel saying no durian on the premises and not understanding untill a got a wiff of some at a fruit stand.

or the smell of sewers everytime you walk over a sewer cover ... maaaannnnn I miss that town  :'(
Why bother with life?

crazy_canuck

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2022, 10:31:28 AM »

NS

Yeah ... even in the best vids it's hard for people to figure Pattaya ... I was on Thaïland forums for months before my first trip and even seeing pictures, reading trip reports and all the shit could not prepare me to what I saw when I went there.
It's hard to imagine the size of the beast before you see it for yourself.
To get an idea of how huge is Pattaya, you would have to compare it to Santiago.
Now imagine if Santiago was a beach town, with 100000 bars and discos and all of those bars had girls in them willing to have sex with you.
THAT is how huge is Pattaya!!
Now imagine, there is Bangkok, Phuket ....
You must experience it at least once in your life to be able to compare to the DR.
Why bother with life?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal