global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: I decided to check out Sosua on Snapchat today (vid)  (Read 2479 times)

Backgroundhustlin

Re: I decided to check out Sosua on Snapchat today (vid)
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2022, 04:12:16 AM »
all you anti vax ninjas please stay in sosua

Shut up.  I bet you still wear your mask while driving in your car alone.

MrNavigator

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2022, 05:03:11 PM »
all you anti vax ninjas please stay in sosua

Shut up.  I bet you still wear your mask while driving in your car alone.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

A great BIGGGG ONE too!!!! Yet he RAWDOGS EVERY chick he f--ks in 3rd world countries. Maybe he wears his mask while f--king tho.....😷😷😷😂😂😂😂
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 05:06:33 PM by MrNavigator »

stinqu

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2022, 04:22:09 PM »
Any one that thinks more women monger is a bad thing is afraid of women!!!! Sosua is not just male mongers, seen Bi-couples, Lesbian couples, and Grannies lookin for Novios. The more the merryer!!!IMHO

Bat Man

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2022, 05:38:17 AM »
Correct on the observations DR Watson,,I know its not in your face  theres a few pale white women you see on occasion in town, guess what there down here doing the same thing,maybey grab a local Dominican or Hattian guy for some BBC  the same thing applies they foot the bill like us mongers   ,,

That's especially true in Boca Chica seen plenty of Canadian chicks with the darkest Haitian Men they could find.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2022, 09:39:47 AM »
Damn you guys were blind until 2022 or what??
Since my first trip I seen older women of all origins walking hand in hand with sanki panki's in sosua and cabarete ... nothing new here  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2022, 02:04:20 PM »
Damn you guys were blind until 2022 or what??
Since my first trip I seen older women of all origins walking hand in hand with sanki panki's in sosua and cabarete ... nothing new here  ::)
Most dudes are not aware of whats going on around them in Sosua. They get tunnel vision once they get off the plane, put their brains in "PARK". I do not care what other consenting adults do. LIVE AND LET LIVE. Like Vegas, anything goes.

MACK

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2022, 07:03:26 PM »
I'm surprised many of ya'll don't know why black women go to the DR.  It has nothing to do with spying on black mongers.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5231061/mom-dies-after-brazilian-butt-lift-botch/

Tragedy could have been avoided with a gym membership.  Less eating and more working out.

This is what happens when you are always trying to take the easy way out of life

stinqu

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2022, 05:33:25 PM »
I'm surprised many of ya'll don't know why black women go to the DR.  It has nothing to do with spying on black mongers.

Tragedy could have been avoided with a gym membership.  Less eating and more working out.
You are a real hater. A woman dies and you play it off like shes a fool or something, WTF

stinqu

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2022, 08:33:29 PM »

You are a real hater. A woman dies and you play it off like shes a fool or something, WTF

Since you're white (not an attack, just a fact), you missed my message.  Let me spell it out for you.  Black women go to the DR for surgery, because many want to take the short cut.  I know several who have done it.  They aren't there to spy on black mongers.   No one is being hateful. 

There's your black lesson for the day.

Tomorrow's lesson:  White people who try to act black (e.g. Gary Owen and Michael Rappahort) aren't viewed as cool.  Many view them as fools.
ok give me black lessons!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal