global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Stop The Body Shaming  (Read 4472 times)

Stones

Re: Stop The Body Shaming
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2022, 07:13:53 AM »
For a thousand pesos I'd hit it. Just something to do. LOL.

MrNavigator

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2022, 08:16:11 AM »
Captain Ahab is on a whore board talking about body shaming.  Utter nonsense

It’s a business transaction.  You don’t walk on a car lot and say give the car I’d like least here and I want to pay double the value. 

Do you tell your friends what to eat at restaurants?

I’ll never understand the white knights for the fat chicas.  If you like fat girl, cool.  Just own it. 

Also bringing up the gay and ladyboy stuff, someone could argue a big ass obsession is equal to that.  What does a fat curve less big ass chica look like when you’re hitting from behind?

I wouldn’t know.

Going by the what is defined as a “whale” on this board, here are some random Instagram photos of women that a lot of suspect dudes here regard as whales.

Apparently, if any woman has too much tits and ass, that woman is automatically an undesirable “whale” (fat) woman. 🙄

Board members, please weigh in on the example photos below. These are not photos of DR women, but they represent the popular body type in DR these days. Do these women look “fat” to you? 🥴

Not at all. And if you believe these women are fat, it just supports everything I stated about certain monger insecurities and shortcomings in my original post. Sorry, not sorry.
Would you hit this chica  haha!

That's what I would call a WHALE! You don't many of them in the videos I see. If it's 100 chicas in a vid or that I see in person it may be less than 5-10 working girls that come even CLOSE to that!

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2022, 05:25:10 PM »
Which SU videos do you see women of that shape in ? I don't believe people would be saying it's trash if many could easily find that shape or quality wandering around town. On the ground, many had hog guts and shapewear leggings and bodies were no were near proportionate to those photos. Tits and ass hit the ground as soon as clothing removed.
Most of the  videos posted on Y**** the last few years were taken by men that like "thick" chicas. Chicas watch Y*****. therefore they think they are in demand!!! When nothing could be further from the truth. These y***** idiots looking for monetary gain F**ked things up!!! I will spill a drink on any F**KER  videoing around me.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2022, 05:40:33 PM »

It’s a business transaction.  You don’t walk on a car lot and say give the car I’d like least here and I want to pay double the value. 

I’ll never understand the white knights for the fat chicas.  If you like fat girl, cool.  Just own it. 

Also bringing up the gay and ladyboy stuff, someone could argue a big ass obsession is equal to that.  What does a fat curve less big ass chica look like when you’re hitting from behind?

I wouldn’t know.

Going by the what is defined as a “whale” on this board, here are some random Instagram photos of women that a lot of suspect dudes here regard as whales.

Apparently, if any woman has too much tits and ass, that woman is automatically an undesirable “whale” (fat) woman. 🙄

Board members, please weigh in on the example photos below. These are not photos of DR women, but they represent the popular body type in DR these days. Do these women look “fat” to you? 🥴

Not at all. And if you believe these women are fat, it just supports everything I stated about certain monger insecurities and shortcomings in my original post. Sorry, not sorry.

That's what I would call a WHALE! You don't many of them in the videos I see. If it's 100 chicas in a vid or that I see in person it may be less than 5-10 working girls that come even CLOSE to that!

Let's be honest and say 3 out of five strolling around Bailee's and PC at any time of day  ::)
I was in the su at beginning of april and this is what I saw ... yes lots of slimmer chicas but overall, more fat f--ks than slimmer ones ...
Oh and the slimmer ones, 1 out of 5 is really attractive and I may hit someday ... I was really happy to have a good roster of regulars.
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2022, 05:51:52 PM »
Crazy, I too think the slimies will always be there, the old heads like me still think that 36-26-36 are the prime numbers.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2022, 06:05:05 PM »

I wouldn’t know.

Let's be honest and say 3 out of five strolling around Bailee's and PC at any time of day  ::)
I was in the su at beginning of april and this is what I saw ... yes lots of slimmer chicas but overall, more fat f--ks than slimmer ones ...
Oh and the slimmer ones, 1 out of 5 is really attractive and I may hit someday ... I was really happy to have a good roster of regulars.

I’m lucky to have enough regulars so that it’s easy to fill almost any time slot. I agree that in general I only find about 5% of the available chica population attractively approachable. Sounds like a small number but that’s a pretty big pool considering that on a given Wednesday through Saturday, there are probably in excess of 500 girls in town. 25-30 potential targets is way more than I can fully exploit during a 7-10 day long visit. Typically when it’s time to head home there remains a few I couldn’t get to or that I would have liked to have spent more time with. Yes, the overall level of attractiveness is down; however, if you’re patient, and have a few good regulars to keep you busy, you should find enough new meat to provide justification for your trip outlay.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 07:26:36 PM by Jazzy2019 »

Brickholder

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2022, 06:39:31 PM »

I wouldn’t know.

I’m lucky to have a enough regulars so that it’s easy to fill almost any time slot. I agree that in general I only find about 5% of the available chica population attractively approachable. Sounds like a small number but that’s a pretty big pool considering that on a given Wednesday through Saturday, there are probably in excess of 500 girls in town. 25-30 potential targets is way more than I can fully exploit during a 7-10 day long visit. Typically when it’s time to head home there remains a few I couldn’t get to or that I would have liked to have spent more time with. Yes, the overall level of attractiveness is down; however, it you’re patient, and have a few good regulars to keep you busy, you should find enough new meat to provide justification for your trip outlay.

Agreed. This notion that you need 200 baddies outside at all times has always been funny to me. You can’t hit but so many. In any given day you will undoubtedly find more that a few that interest you on top of the rotation you have built. I always leave food on the table and have to tell more than a few next time. If you have been more than a few times your rotation can eat up all your time and you really are just seeking upgrades  but it’s plenty to occupy your time.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2022, 06:59:12 PM »
What I do find funny actually, in general, is that a lot of dudes here that are quick to call a chica fat are probably out of shape and flabby themselves. 🤷🏾‍♂️😆

Who do you mf’ers think ya’ll are? #imjustsayin

Jazzy2019

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2022, 07:28:25 PM »
What I do find funny actually, in general, is that a lot of dudes here that are quick to call a chica fat are probably out of shape and flabby themselves. 🤷🏾‍♂️😆

No mas soy gordo. 😂😂😂

PoonTangClan

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2022, 07:39:49 PM »

No mas soy gordo. 😂😂😂

Esta bien. 😆😆😆

stinqu

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2022, 08:24:50 PM »
Poon ,I know I am an over weigh, old white guy. I love slim chicas, 34-24- 36 . They are there and I find them!!! I have found out they like sex s much a I do

stinqu

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2022, 08:28:12 PM »
No one should care about another mans dr. dreams

MrNavigator

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2022, 08:58:35 AM »

Poon, I would bet money on the majority of dudes on here who clown Sosua always saying rats and cows are either OLD as fuk, typing on a keyboard with some FAT stubby fingers, funny looking, antisocial or all of the above!!

Bad knees, beer bellies hanging over their Johnson and their stomach propped up on a bitch ass when they hit doggy style.....yet they call everything disgusting to them. The ones who got it together and have CONFIDENCE in themselves don't complain because they can move anywhere at anytime and pull!

Turn they computer around and let's see what's happening...

PoonTangClan

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2022, 10:23:53 AM »

Poon, I would bet money on the majority of dudes on here who clown Sosua always saying rats and cows are either OLD as fuk, typing on a keyboard with some FAT stubby fingers, funny looking, antisocial or all of the above!!

Bad knees, beer bellies hanging over their Johnson and their stomach propped up on a bitch ass when they hit doggy style.....yet they call everything disgusting to them. The ones who got it together and have CONFIDENCE in themselves don't complain because they can move anywhere at anytime and pull!

Turn they computer around and let's see what's happening...

Nav, you got me LOL over here for real. 😂😂

It’s all facts though. Mf’ers demand the finest hoes, but look like a f--kin’ mess. Shit is pure comedy, but if they’re paying for it, I guess they have a right to demand what they want, regardless of the absurdity of it all. 😂😂

Al NYC

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2022, 10:57:58 AM »
Ok, just came back from Sosua, spent 5 nights in Santo Domingo and 6 nights in Sosua. The term whales may be too much, but I have to say that there’s an increase number of overweight women in spandex parading in Sosua than ever before. Not body shaming, just reporting what I witnessed.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 11:06:10 AM by Al NYC »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal