global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: WSHH Take 2  (Read 4090 times)

MACK

Re: WSHH Take 2
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2022, 12:21:25 PM »
Let the man be happy! damn ! smh

Yeah I don’t get the hate for this video. He seems to be enjoying yourself and the ladies appear to cooperative.

I think there are two reasons. Those girls aren’t as unattractive as some guys want to claim and that they appear to be showing him genuine affection. Some folks are low grade envious because of that.

Sometimes it's not about having a dime but how she makes you feel is what matters

Jazzy2019

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2022, 12:28:24 PM »

Yeah I don’t get the hate for this video. He seems to be enjoying yourself and the ladies appear to cooperative.

I think there are two reasons. Those girls aren’t as unattractive as some guys want to claim and that they appear to be showing him genuine affection. Some folks are low grade envious because of that.

Sometimes it's not about having a dime but how she makes you feel is what matters

That we can totally agree on.

Brickholder

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2022, 02:05:56 PM »

Exactly, I get that they aren’t supermodels and I understand that sex is the end goal for many but its okay to enjoy the company of a (regular) woman outside of sex guys as long as you don’t become delusional regarding the situation at hand. They all appear to be enjoying themselves.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 02:08:44 PM by Brickholder »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2022, 07:09:17 PM »
As long when he turns off the camera those bitches drop the bikkinis and hes beating the breaks of them in the hot tub all good !

MrNavigator

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2022, 08:29:22 AM »
I'm gone say this because it's so many dudes on here who scared to say stuff because it doesn't fit the narrative of a particular thread! All those chicas in that vid aren't bad....especially the parts when he was in Brazil.

I will knock a few of the with the quickness and so will others who commenting on here like they are God's Gift......just full of sh!t! I would love to see some of you dudes old ladies, wives, girlfriends, baby mommas and what you are f--kin for free or for dinner n drinks!

If another site member who people on here jocksniff everytime they post, posted about 4 of those chicas from that video....you will have dudes falling all over each other talking bout them some bad chicas.

Since it's the dude with a f--ked up grill having fun then ALL the chicas are busted! Foh!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2022, 10:44:26 AM »
I'm gone say this because it's so many dudes on here who scared to say stuff because it doesn't fit the narrative of a particular thread! All those chicas in that vid aren't bad....especially the parts when he was in Brazil.

I will knock a few of the with the quickness and so will others who commenting on here like they are God's Gift......just full of sh!t! I would love to see some of you dudes old ladies, wives, girlfriends, baby mommas and what you are f--kin for free or for dinner n drinks!

If another site member who people on here jocksniff everytime they post, posted about 4 of those chicas from that video....you will have dudes falling all over each other talking bout them some bad chicas.

Since it's the dude with a f--ked up grill having fun then ALL the chicas are busted! Foh!
@MrNav,
Funny thing, those be instagram, Dominican Cupid and Tinder Pix that some of these guys go crazy over seeing.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 05:49:04 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2022, 05:06:54 PM »
To me it looks like he is having fun!! So leave him be, who wants to be!!! That said I think posting his stuff is DUMB AS SHIT,ASKING TO GET F**KED OVER AT THE AIRPORT

Ted68

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2022, 08:59:53 PM »
🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhDSLy526w8Z7434Zm/old-head-travels-to-dominican-republic-amp-films-why-he-enjoys-life-more-in-this-island

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Live your life my g because tomorrow isn't promised.

MrNavigator

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2022, 08:45:48 AM »

@MrNav,
Funny thing, those be instagram, Dominican Cupid and Tinder Pix that some of these guys go crazy over seeing.

Exactly Nick! This dude doing it live from one country to the next, some of the chicas are busted and some of them are nice to tight work!

He posting vids of him of him WITH a dozen different chicas live and in person. These dudes post pics of chicks Snapchat, Facebook, tinder and WhatsApp profile pics....nothing with them in it! Then other dudes slob on the screen talking bout how fine they is and he import and pull bad bitches! If you aint in the pics/vids or it wasn't shot with your phone we ain't believing you patna!

The most you may see someone do is post one video of a bitch dancing by a pool, a resort or on a boat.....the same chicas over n over that others done had. If not that they post the picture of the bitch rent they paying and that they get to f--k 10 days out the year....

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2022, 09:47:43 AM »

@MrNav,

Exactly Nick! This dude doing it live from one country to the next, some of the chicas are busted and some of them are nice to tight work!

He posting vids of him of him WITH a dozen different chicas live and in person. These dudes post pics of chicks Snapchat, Facebook, tinder and WhatsApp profile pics....nothing with them in it! Then other dudes slob on the screen talking bout how fine they is and he import and pull bad bitches! If you aint in the pics/vids or it wasn't shot with your phone we ain't believing you patna!

The most you may see someone do is post one video of a bitch dancing by a pool, a resort or on a boat.....the same chicas over n over that others done had. If not that they post the picture of the bitch rent they paying and that they get to f--k 10 days out the year....
MrNav,... stop.. stop... stop...lmao
My man, I've been saying the same for years.... We both see through the bullshit.... lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 09:50:06 AM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2022, 10:35:20 AM »

Nav,

I definitely get what you’re saying here, and I agree. Not ALL of the chicas are busted. Some of them are, and others are super average.

My problem with the video is this: if you’re gonna make a video of yourself boasting about your exploits, you better have the finest in your video. Have we ever seen a commercial for a product where the product they’re displaying to get you to buy it is old or worn? Lol. Never!

Same concept applies here. If you’re gonna put yourself out there, you better put your BEST foot forward.

Regardless of everything, dude is still goofy asf for this shit. He made a video bragging about his prostitution life? Where they do that at? 🥴🤦🏾‍♂️😂

MrNavigator

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2022, 08:07:23 AM »

Nav,

I definitely get what you’re saying here, and I agree. Not ALL of the chicas are busted. Some of them are, and others are super average.

My problem with the video is this: if you’re gonna make a video of yourself boasting about your exploits, you better have the finest in your video. Have we ever seen a commercial for a product where the product they’re displaying to get you to buy it is old or worn? Lol. Never!

Same concept applies here. If you’re gonna put yourself out there, you better put your BEST foot forward.

Regardless of everything, dude is still goofy asf for this shit. He made a video bragging about his prostitution life? Where they do that at? 🥴🤦🏾‍♂️😂

I agree fully about not wanting to tell everybody you a John lol. Yet at least he posting pics of chicks he smashed and not headshots that he ripped off Tagged or Insta that can't be verified. Some of the chicks are decent to pretty good and some are below sea level lol. Least he kept it real and posted all of them and didn't edit it up.

After all that's what we all want to see. Remember lots of dudes are turned on by chicks that may be a lil too big or SEASONED for us.

People will say it's too many YouTubers and dudes posting vids on the internet. Yet we all look at the pics and vids that's posted on here looking at the chicks lol.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2022, 11:32:36 AM »

Nav,

playin devils advocate....what proof do u have he's a john ? how u know he didnt f--k for a meal ? maybe he knows the language...have ya'll seen any of his chicks on ya'll monger whores radar before ?

just wondering........

stinqu

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2022, 03:52:32 PM »
Dudes being harsh here. Dude was having fun and wanted to share, who among us have not hit a sub par chica a time or two. The beer goggles have hit us all!!!! At least half of his chicas where 6-7.

Henny White

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2022, 04:50:51 PM »

Nav,

playin devils advocate....what proof do u have he's a john ? how u know he didnt f--k for a meal ? maybe he knows the language...have ya'll seen any of his chicks on ya'll monger whores radar before ?

just wondering........

His whole grill piece 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal